Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anita was sitting in an alley that was behind a shop that she worked part time at. She looked up and down the alley thinking that this was the perfect place. She sat against a card board box and took out a cig and lit it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:56 pm

She looked over at him" Pureblood. My parents are vampires as well"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:04 pm

He nodded before kissing her deeply, and then sipping his wine. He looked around to make sure his servants and maids were all gone, and placed his glass of wine on he table.

"What about your parents? Would they like you dating someone like me?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:06 pm

She looked away meaning it was a sore topic. SHe took a sip from her pepsi and looked at the can again. She kisses him back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Marluxia noticed he had said the wrong thing when he asked her the question and quickly placed his hand on her leg for comfort.

"I'm sorry if i said something wrong, i was just curious. Please, forgive me."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:10 pm

She shakes her head" Dont worry you've done nothing wrong....Well nothing wrong that you could have prevented." She looks down again" It is just a sore subject excuse my reaction"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:13 pm

He nodded his head, and kissed her lightly before giving her a warm smile. He sipped his wine slowly, and then pulled out his carton of cigarrettes, and shook one out and offered it to her.

"It's fine, i understand, i went to far."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:15 pm

She smiled and took it" As i said nothing you could have avoided. And to answer your question their dead" Looks out the window.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 pm

Marluxia lit the cigarrette for hr, but when he heard they were dead, he placed the lighter back in his pocket, and hugged her gently. yes showed very little emotion, bu he did have a straight face.

"I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:20 pm

She hugged him back" not a problem. Im the one that killed them" Says in a please dont ask not ready to relive that tone. She took a drag from it.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:24 pm

Marluxia nodded, and then left it at that. He had no intention of making her tell a life story or get into her personal business. He simply kissed her on the cheek, and rubbed her the front of her waist as he gently pressed his body against hers.

"I understand."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:26 pm

She nodded and expeled the breath from her smoke into the air. SHe looked at him softly and smiled a real smile which was rare from her.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:30 pm

He smiled back warmly, and then kissed her lightly before sliding his hands into her pants, and rubbed her pussy with his middle finger.

"You look beautiful in the moonlight you know?"

Right when he said that, his door slammed and in walked a young male in a pair of black jeans, a black shirt, and a purple,pink, and black jacket on. He pushed his red hair to the side, and let the music blast untill Marluxia looked back at him.

"Nao, leave."

Nao looked over at him, and raised his hands and dropped the remote before snickering and walking out of the house, taking the keys to Marluxia's car with him. Marluxia sighed, and turned back to her.

"Please, forgive his udeness."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:33 pm

She smiled into the kiss then moaned into the kiss. She smiled" Thank you for the complement."

She looks over at the young man that had just came in. Anita sighed looking at him as he turned on the music. She smiled when he left.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:36 pm

Marluxia snapped his fingers, and the radio cut off automatically. Then, he went back to kissing her, and slid his hands back into his pants before snapping again with his free hand. This time, the doors and windows all locked, and he was sure noone could interrupt them.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:37 pm

She smiled and kissed him back" Have alot of people in the house?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:39 pm

He shook his head and chuckled.

"No, just the other guy you just saw, and his brother. Well, they are my brothers, but still, you get what i mean."

Marluxia simply wanted to leave the subject, and continud to kiss her deeply, rubbing her pussy with his middle finger.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:40 pm

She smiled and kissed her back" Ahh" She mutters into the kiss before moaning at the contact.
(Dont use that color again please i had to highlight it to see what you said.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:43 pm

[Sorry, there must of been a typo or something..]

Marluxia kissed her from her lips down to the side of her neck, before rubbing her clit with his middle finger, and then sticking both his middle and index finger into her pussy. He moved them around inside of her, loving the warm feeling of her pussy.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:44 pm

She moaned softly when she felt her fingers enter her and more when she felt him kiss her neck. She moaned loudly at that( Neck is always one of my peopel's weak spots)
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:47 pm

Marluxia chuckled, and continued to kiss her neck before pulling his head back up, and kissing her lips gently.

"How about we do this on the couch?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:48 pm

She smiled and kissed him on the lips''Fine by me"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:50 pm

He walked her over to the couch, and laid down, pulling her down on top of him gently. He kissed her again, but this time, he pulled out his cock, and started to rub it between her legs as to tease her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:51 pm

She kissed him back and gasped softly as he took out his cock" Teasing isent nice oyu know"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 pm

He chuckled, and continued to rub it between her legs.

"But it is turning you on isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:53 pm

She nodded softly" Yes it is"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next