Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:38 pm

First topic message reminder :

Anita was sitting in an alley that was behind a shop that she worked part time at. She looked up and down the alley thinking that this was the perfect place. She sat against a card board box and took out a cig and lit it.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Was a bit suprised and kissed him back softly" Hmm"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 pm

When he pulled his gentle lips away from hers, he chuckled and winked at her.

"I suppose i've already made my first impression eh?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:59 pm

She giggles softly lightly baring her fangs looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 pm

When he noticed her fangs he raised an eyebrow and smirked. She was obviously a vampire, however, he fangs made her all the more cuter. He pushed a strand of hair from his face.

"Those fangs, they are... beautiful."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:20 pm

Giggles softly" hmm good making sure you werent vampire racist or anything" Laughs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:27 pm

He chuckled slightly, and kissed her lightly again. He smiled warmly before leaning back against the wall.

"No, i'm tired of the whole race thing. I'm an angel, so, i get the whole 'aren't you supposed to hate vampires and demons?' comment. To tell the truth, i find vamps to be a very interesting race. But the thing that attracts me to them the most are their beautiful fangs."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:28 pm

She smiled softly looking up at the sky" Thats good."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:30 pm

Marluxia looked at her, then at the sky, and wondered what it was that drew her to the sky so much. He knew it would be rude to ask, but he just couldn't help but be curious.

"Is there something in the sky that is attractin you?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:31 pm

She smiled" More of it the fact that it is always free. No matter where i am i am always bound for something. Whether it's some non trival matter or if it's my thirst for blood something is always there."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 pm

Marluxia grabbed her hand, and gently pulled her into him and he took off into the sky. He held onto her lightly as he floated in the sky with her in his arms.

"So you find that being up here is freedom eh? I see what you mean, but your wrong. You don't have to follow a certain path if you live life freely with no worries."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:37 pm

She smiled then looked down" Holy crap were high" Has a fear of heights.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:45 pm

He simply chuckled and lowered them back to he ground slowly. He looked down on her, and then smiled wamrly before placing her back on the ground. He scratched the back of his head, and then pulled out his carton of cigarrettes and pulled one out.

"Cigarrette?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:46 pm

She nods" Sure why not" Smiles and looks over at him" So when are we going to the club?" Asks hoping it's not when she's working.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:50 pm

He handed her a cigarrette, and then pulled the sleeve of his jacket back revealing his watch, and he looked up and smiled at her. He lit the cigarrette once his vines came out of th window of anothr house, and offered to light hers for her.

"The guys will be here in five minutes."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:51 pm

She smiled and lite her" Alright" TAkes a slight drag from it before expelling.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

After he lit her cigarrette, he placed the lighter into his poket, and then took a drag of his cigarrette. He blew a cloud of smoke in the air when he heard his favorite sound, the sound of three cars. He motioned for her to follow him, and he began to walk towards the end of the alley way. Suddenly, three cars, one Rx7 FD and two mercades pulled up infront of him.[

"You'll be riding with me."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:56 pm

She smiled and started to walk with him" Kkay" She looked at the cars" Nice i have a ford charger" says showing she's obsessed with cars
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 pm

He laughed and opened the car to the Rx7 FD, and threw the man out of his car. He stepped inside, and pressed a button, and the door opened up for her.

"Sounds cool, but it'll never match up to this beauty here."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:01 pm

She laughs" YOu can think what you like. Half the money i get from my job goes into that baby" Smiles and gets in the car with him" You knwo this is car jacking right? or was he getting it for you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:06 pm

The man quickly got into the mercedes behind them, and Marluxia took off down the street, not giving a damn about the speed limit.

"Hm, that broke idiot wish he could afford this car. I built this ar by myself using all th money i could get my hand on, and now it is at a perfect level."

Right when he said that, he spun th car around and drove backwards through the traffic while kissing her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:07 pm

She moaned softly into the kiss and kissed back smiling." Just dont kill em kay?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:11 pm

He gave her a cool smile before turning around while drifting the next corner. When he stopped the car, they were infront of a large building with a large sign that read 'Sin and Sex' on it. MMarluxia stepped out of the car, and walked over to her side, and opened the door for her.

"My driving is the least of your problems."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:12 pm

She laughed" I wasent saying anything about it. I was just saying dont be too daring" Laughs and steps out of the car and walks over to him and hugs him looking at the club" Hmm looks like it conveys a message" Laughs
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:16 pm

He chuckled before walking in with his hand around her waist. The bouncer standing at the door saw him a mile away, and had already removed the red rope for him to go through. When they walked in, the music was louder than imaginable, and alot of the people screamed out his name when he walked in. He shook a few hands before walking ove to a private area, and sitting down.

"Have a seat and order whatever you want. Maybe we'll even dance a little, after i get a drink of course."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:18 pm

She nodded" Yea( Btw how old is your character? just wondering lol)
Smiles and orders random drink and looks down at the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)   Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the alley( Anyone can post 1 person tho)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next