Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the club( Lalita here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the club( Lalita here) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:57 pm

Sarah and tenny were sitting on the bar at the club looking out at the club sitting close to each other.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:09 pm

lalita was up in the dj both, to took off the headphones and handed them to a guys who had just walking in. "im going to get a drink" she said as she walked to the bar. ordering a vodka
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:11 pm

The two sisters looked over at her order the drink. Sarar smiled slighlty before returning her eyes back to the dance floor.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:17 pm

lalita's phone rang "hello......no.....what why?......ugh do yo....crap fine what ever" she said and hung up, laying her head on the bar and sighed.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:18 pm

Sarah looked over at lalita over there again tilting her head for a moment wondering whats wrong and looked back at her sister shrudging.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm

the bar tender walked up to lalita while cleaning a glass "whats wrong lala" lalita said "are both of are dancers have called in sick and now we down have anyone to take that place"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:26 pm

Sarah and tenny looks up at this and looked over at lalita" What kind of dancing? We have experence in some kinds of dancing"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:30 pm

lalita looked over at the girls "we just need someone to dance in those cages" she said pointing to the cages by the dj booth
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:30 pm

Sarah and tenkazi nodded" Yea we can do that what kind of dancing?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 pm

lalita smiled "any kind you want, just as long as it looks like it matches the music"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:34 pm

They nodded" Yea sure we can do that long as it's not country"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:34 pm

lalita laughed "alright"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:36 pm

They nodded " So when?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:38 pm

lalita looked at her phone "30 mins"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:39 pm

They nodded" alright"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:43 pm

lalita grin "thanks for doing this"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:44 pm

They nodded" No problem"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the club( Lalita here)   Sitting in the club( Lalita here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the club( Lalita here)
Page 1 of 1