Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:27 am

Guts holds her in his arms he wishes she would never have to leave them for every time she does he is worried about her "the doctor will only do what we want him to vixen nothing more i promise and yes that baby has our combined love vixen together we can give it everything" he smiles warmly at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 am

I sigh not wanting to lave his arms but knowing I must for the sake of our child "then I guess we must go, for the sake of our child" I say I quickly turn and hold him "but I don't want to leave your arms "I say softly my arms holding him tight
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:34 am

Guts holds vixen tight against him he smiles "i do not wish you to leave them either but you must for now my love" he kisses her nose softly and smiles at her softly "but these arms this body is yours to do with as you please any time you wish vixen" he kisses her lips gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:40 am

I feel his heart against my chest and I hear his words and I nod " as mine is yours " I smile "to a point" I say chuckling as I think of our baby within me , I smile as I feel his kiss "I can not live in fear "I say returning his kiss with one passionfilled of my own "time we saw the doctor my love" I reach for the shirt and skirt slipping them both on the skirt arady exagarating how my belly looks and i chuckle pulling it out ward as if I was big "might not look that bad"I say grinning to him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:43 am

Guts stays close to vixen and smiles at her "you never look bad vixen" he stands up "i shall beside you all day vixen so tell me if you become sick or tired i will carry you vixen" he kisses her cheek softly and grabs her hand "now shall we go together?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:48 am

I look at him and smile "you will be the first to know" I say lacing my fingers with his "yes I am curiouse to know how long till our child is born" I say holding his hand as I move with him to the door a slight panic takes me but with my second hand holding him it soon passes.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:50 am

Guts squeezes her hand getly and walks out with her to the dining room of the inn he sits beside vixen at a table and tells the bell boy to bring them smoked fish and apples as fast as he can "eat my loveyou need your strength since your eating fort wo now" he smiles playfully
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:53 am

I smell teh smoked fish and the aples the boy brings I can not hlp but want to eat it even thought I see several eyes watching me , I eat till I feel full , I smile sitting eating an apple as I look at Guts "shall we see that dovtor now"I say sighing now my craving is subsiding.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:55 am

Guts eats a bit here and there but mostly doesn eat he isnt very hungry so he reaches down as vixen is finished and grabs her hand gently walking out of the inn with her to the doctor's office "yes we shall my love" he smiles softly "we shall have to think of names for the child soon vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:00 pm

I look at him as we walk "yes but why the rush" I ask but as I walk I see once more faces watching me staring as we walk "Ow" I say my fce becoming sturn as I see the faces of the villagers, all changed since our arival as if we bring a plauge with us "what is wrong with them"I ask
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:03 pm

Guts squeezes her hand gently "well if im going to train you we also need to get you a weapon of some kind or how do i train you" he laughs lightly "and the peoples problem is many vixen they see me as a bad omen something hat should not be seen near humans for i am a death bringer"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:06 pm

I nod at his sugestion " in my opinion you bring life" I say smirking "I was thinking a sword perhaps" I run my hand over his that lay across his back "or a cross bow" I look once more to the people and just shack my head "some will never learn"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Guts smile feeling her hand against his back "i am a life bringer to you my love for our child" he kisses her cheek as they walk "a cross bow takes too long to reload we shall get you a repeating cross bow if you want a bow of some sort my love" he looks and see's the doctor's office only a few feet away now
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:29 pm

I nod and look at where he is looking and take adep breath slightly scared but I know it is for the best "yes I think a repeting one would be best "I sat taking my mind off the aproch of the doctors. I stop and move to face him "you will stay with me in here?" I ask
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:36 pm

Guts hugs vixen close to him and leans his head down so his cheek rests against vixen's and his lips are right next to her ear "nothing could keep me away from you vixen do not worryi shall watch over you and if you want or need to leave we will right away no arguements ok?" he kisses her cheek smiling at her warmly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:50 pm

I nod "thank you"I say holding him tight for amoment them moving to face the place he says the doctor is , with one more glance at him aia give his hand a gentle squese and walk towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:52 pm

Guts holds her hand gently as she squeezes his he smiles and brushes back a strand of hair rom her face "everything will be ok vixen i shall stay beside you forever and you will neer have to worry again i promise to you and to our child" he rubs her stomach softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:57 pm

I smile happy to have him at my side "shall we go in?" I ask now smiling even thogh the nausea feeling hovered in my stomach once more. I feel his hand on my bely and a warm feeling seems to ome from with in it
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Guts nods still smiling and walks into the doctor's office with vixen holding his hand he looks around for the doctor he had talked to before and had treated his wound he was a man Guts trusted he saw him "over there he s trutorthy i believe vixen " he points to a small man who has hair to his knee's and looks like a small child
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:04 pm

I move with Guts to a small man I still cling to his arm more to reasure my self he is still there the last person besides Guts to touch me gave me pain and this thought still runs fresh in my mind.
"is that him?" I ask softly can't help let out a small shake from me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:07 pm

Guts nods holdng her close to him gently "yes his name is Garoc he is kind and peaceful he even helped me out one upon when i would have died long ago he is small and looks like a child but he is almost two thousand years old like myself vixen but i trust him vixen and if you cant trust him at least trust me please"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:09 pm

I look at guts "I trust you" I say then look at the man but I can't still help be nervouse as I wait for him to speek , my somach feels like butterflys dace in it like pixies in teh summer medows.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:13 pm

Guts calls Garoc over and the small man smiles at both of them looking just like a child of eight or nine years he speaks wth a melodic voice "ah Guts my old friend how have you been? and what ar you in need of with a beautiful young lady with you?" he raises an eybrow as he asks the question Guts smiles back "ah well Garoc i have been good and this beautiful young lady is my lover vixen and we um need uh" he looks at vixen to explain it
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:16 pm

I look dow at the man "we... I...I am carrying his child... and we need you to tell us if it is safe" I say as my cheeks turn chrimson my hand gently squessing Guts as i look at him "also could you look at my back too"Isay even more softly.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:20 pm

Garoc's eyes widened in surprise at the mention of a child and Guts child no less he nods an smiles again though "i shall look you over and make sure nothig is wrong vixen my dear" h gives Guts a questioning look Guts looked back at Garoc with a simple nod to answer his question and squeezes vixen's hand gently and smiles softly at her "im in your debt Garoc"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 5 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next