Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:23 pm

I look at Guts wondering just what he was going to do "what do you want me to do first?" I ask but I knew what ever he was going to do Guts would be there beside me but yet my hand refused to let his go .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:39 pm

Garoc smiled softly again and motioned for them to come into his office he spoke as he walked "nothing but lift your shirt and expose just your stomach vixen i am a telepath simple contact is enough for me to hear the childs thoughts and register if the child is ok" Guts squeezed her hand gently and led her into Garoc's office
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:54 am

I move with him into his office my hand always holding his tight as she looked around , her heart pounded in her chest ad she could feel the slight sting of her sweat as it ran down her back.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:09 am

Garoc motioned for vixen to sit down with Guts "please lift our shirt exposing only your stomach vixen" Guts smie at vxen and kisses her cheek softly "its ok vixen im here for you and im not going anywhere" he kisses her other cheek softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:25 am

I sit down making sure I rested on Guts slowly I lift my shirt exposing my belly to him my hands tremble only Guts had seen my body since the attack and I feel panic at opening myself again.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:27 am

Garoc puts a finger to her belly onlya finger and sits there looking thoughtful for a minute before drawing his finger back Guts smiles reassuringly at vixen and stays close to her in case she needs him
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:30 am

I flinch at his touch grabbing for his hand as my mind went shooting back to the man who hurt me. I breath hard even at just his touch
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:33 am

Guts grabs her hand gently and puts her shirt down fr her he kisses her cheek softly whispering "its ok vixen" Garoc sighs lightly "i am sorry that contact is neded but you two have nothin to worry about at all that child is perfectly healthy" he smiles his childish smile at them both
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:36 am

I look at Guts and feel his kiss on my cheek I relax once more "I could not help it "I say hearing the doctor speak I smile placing my hand on my belly "c...can you tell how far along?"I ask
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:41 am

Garoc looks at her calmly "i would say almost a month maybe a bit more vixen its hard to tell the childs thoughts are very complex for someone so young" Guts kisses vixen and hugs her close to him getly "i told you everything was ok my love"he smiles
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:45 am

I nod to him "he has a very complex father" I say looking at Guts "yes, with the baby, but not with me I flinch at the mear touch of another that is not you" I sigh and look at the doctor hoping he understood.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:48 am

Guts holds her close to him an kisses her cheek softly "its ok my ove that will pass in time" Garoc nods slowly "yes thatis true many people who have gone through some sort of pain tend to cower flinch or attack anyone who may approach them" he looks at Guts as he says this
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:50 am

I hold him tight turning my back to Garoc then grasping the edges of my shirt I pull up the back while I lean on Guts shwing him the cuts that sit there.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:53 am

Garoc looks at the cuts and then stares at them calmly he gently pokes one cut to see how badly vixen felt it "vixen how does that that feel?" Guts kisses her forehead gently smiling
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:55 am

I tence at his touch my back acrching away from him and the sting that comes with it "it stings.. badly. " I say failing to hid the pain in my voice.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:58 am

Garoc goes to a cabinet and grabs a jar heopens the jar and sniffs at the contents and nods his head he walks back over to vixen and scoops some clear gel like stuff onto his finger an puts it on her cuts it was meant to heal faster and cur infectous wounds "ow is that vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:01 pm

I still tence at his touch but not so much now as what ever he did eased the stinging "better" I say but I notice my hands gripping Guts arm
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:03 pm

Garoc hands guts the gel "put that on her back every night before you fall asleep and those marks will be goe within a week i promise" Guts smiles and nods "thank you" he looks at vixen "shall we go now vixen or do you want to ask anyhng else of him?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:05 pm

I turn to look at Garoc "when will the nightmares end?" I ask slipping down my shirt "the gell might take away the cuts but what about the fear "I close my eyes feeling my anger begin to rise, this was not me and its scared me
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:09 pm

Garoc shrugs and sighs "i cannot answer that for i do not know vixen i heal injuries but psychologcal damage i cannot hel i am sorry" Guts hugs vixen gentl keeping his arms around her and keeping her close to him to try and calm her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:13 pm

I fel his arms around me and I hold him close my head resting on his shoulder as I sigh letting the sensation once more wash away the anger . slowly I pull away "my apoligys Garoc "I say then turn to Guts "can we start the traning, if everything is ok for me to" I look at Garoc.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:16 pm

Garoc nods "it is fine vixen and yes you can train easily at least until the child is older the cuts will be fine as long as you use the gel" Guts kisses her lightly and helps her up "lets go my love"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:20 pm

I look at him and nod "thank you Garoc , from both of us" I say placing my hand on my belly then moving to hold Guts arm once more as we leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:52 pm

Guts smiles and kisses vixen softly "now we shall go where vixen? to buy you a weapon? to shop for clothes?" he smiles wider knowing their child is safe and vixen is with him still he doesnt care what they do as long as they are together
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:24 am

I look at him and return his kiss smiling for a moment my thoughts are of spending my life with him and our child "A weapon, I'd like to find a weapon" I say softly as we walk "so I can train" my hand rests on my belly as we walk as if not letting go of two most important things in my life, both i would fight to the death for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 6 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 38  Next