Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 9:57 am

Guts smiles brushing his finger across her clit with a soft flick as her legs open wider he nis at her collarbone gently usng his free hand to pull her pants down slowly his finger flicking across her clit softly still
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:00 am

I groan at what he is doing it sends shivers down my spine deep itno mu pussy sending it quivering I stop what I am doing and slid down his trousers freeing him to rest against my bare skin the fire raging inside me as I feel my self wet and aching for him once more.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:06 am

Guts pulls his fingr away from her pussy its a bit wet he licks it smiling he steps between Vixen's widen legs his tip pressed against her pussy but he goes no further he leans in whispering "i know you want to go right away my Vixen but remember it has been some time since we have made love like this and we dont want you getting hurt" he bites her ear softly waiting for her reaction
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:13 am

I fel him pull out and replaced by the tip of his member I fel him and move my hips rubing him against me "what... what do you sugest"I say groaning at the movment and feling of him against me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:18 am

Guts smiles and kisss her gently "we just have to take it slow for a bit Vixen so you can get used to it once more" as he speaks he slowly pushes himslf into Vixen his hands go back and sqeeze her bum as he does
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 am

I fel him push into me slowly his hands on my bum cheels sending wave afterwave of sensations threw me , i feeling streach me as he had done that first time , i thrust my chest forward as my head falls back as I groan loudly at his member pushing deep into me the further he goses the wetter I become
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:27 am

Guts pushes all the way into her his member deep inside of her almost within her womb like it once had been he groans at the tightness he squeeze he bum a bit harder and runs a finger between her crack brushing it across her other tiny hole
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:33 am

I now feel him deep inside me but I feel his finger bursh over my other hole it sent my hips pushing down on him "do that again" I say gasping to him hoping for the sesation of him in both.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:38 am

Guts smiles and nods "as you wish my love" he brings his finger back to her other hole and rubs it gently as he starts to slowly thrust in and out of her now wet pussy he pushes his finger into her other hole gently a bit
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:39 am

I feel him rum there agin this time with his thrusts it sends me moving on him then I softly cry out as his finger puches in me at the same time "ow.. god"I say moving my hips and but against him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 am

Guts pushes his finger into her other hole all the way to the knuckle slowly as his thrusts become faster he twists his finger in her other hole rubbing her inside as her thrusts into her pussy
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:48 am

I move my hands to his butt pulling him closer as I fel the need to fel him deep inside me grow but his action in my othjer whole sends a whole new sesation threw me one that sands me writhing aginst him "ow.. guts I can... hold back ... I need you "I arch my back puching against his finger and his member sdeep inside me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:51 am

Guts kisses her deeply as he starts pushing his finger in and out of her other hole as he thrusts into her pussy going faster and harder now knowing she is ready for this "i cannot either i need you my love"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:57 am

my hands move to his back holding him close as my hips move against him I feel the walls of my pussy tight around him "ow god guts .. I can't stop it ... its cumming " I say then cry out as the most intense wave of and orgasum hits sending my body pulling at his memebr wanting what lay with in to enter me and fill me to bursting once more.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:59 am

Guts moans with Vixen as her pussy tightens around him he pushes his member as deeply into Vixen as he can his finger still ushing in and out of her other hole as he releases his seed deep inside of her pussy "oh...Vixen!" he groans as he cums
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:05 am

at hia groan I can help but push down a he thrusts inward feling him pushinto my womb as he fills it with his seed my belly sudenly feeling warm and full "ow guts "I say resting my head on his chest as I hold my self tight to him not wanting him to stop thisw feeling.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:06 am

Guts feels himself fill her belly and smiles softly his throbbing member still deep inside of her he pulls his finger out of her other hole slowly and kisses the top of her head gently as she rests against his chest "my love that was amazing"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 am

I breath hard "yes my love it was more than amazing" I say moving to kiss him i feel the trickle of milk running down my chest and Aiden stirs ready for his feed "I guess I should feed him," my face grins "unless you want me to feed you first" I chuckle as I move my hips against him feeling him still inside me..
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:12 am

Guts grinds against her and kisses her softly before pulling himself out of her "tend to our so first we have all the time in the world my Vixen" he taps her bum playfully "maybe we cn try that again this time"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:20 am

I smile and sit up feling slightly sticky but my body humms, I pick up Aiden and let him latch on to my breast , I sigh feeing the milk flow from me "I look forward to doing it again"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:35 pm

Guts smiles softly watching Vixen "as do i" he says softly an kisses her gently as their son feeds from her breasts he goes into the kitchen "would you like something to drink love?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:40 pm

I smile "some juice would be nice" I say smiling down at Aiden as he feeds from me, as he finishess one side I lay him ont he bed and change him while I slip my shirt back on, placing him in the crib I walk to the kitchen and slid my arms around Guts "I like this " I say softly.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:54 pm

Guts pours two glasses of grape juice and was about to bring them to Vixen when he feels her arms wrap around him he smiles and kisses her softly "what exactly do you like Vixen?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:57 pm

I smile "you me kitchen, Aiden asleep" I say moving to face him my hands moving to his chest then to his hips as I stand smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:58 pm

Guts nods "as do i its wonderful to see you with our child and to live peacefully together" he kisses her gently and puts his arms around her waist "i love you Vixen" he pulls her close to him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 33 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 33 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next