Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Guts meets yumi

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:29 pm

Guts walked along the hills his pitch black armor making clanking noises as he walked along a gentle breeze blew through the area he smiled something he didnt do very often he yawned lightly as he started walking again looing around with his one eye searching for any threats to himself although he hadnt seen any demons all day
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:32 pm

A bit off in a small patch of tree's a younge lady can be seen from a distance ti appears that she is normal. However she is standing in the middle of a group of dummy's which all have hay sticking out of it from wierd directions as she jumps on one of the dummies and starts apparantly slamming her firsts into it( It's a lot less pathetic then it sounds trust me.)
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 pm

Guts was walking along when he heard i muffled thumping noise curious to see what it was he walked towards the noise not being exactly quiet as his armor made clanking noises he saw a woman punching a dummy he wondered why she was doing such a thing but he continued to watch with interest
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:35 pm

She jumped away and a slight glint that can only be seen as metal are in 2 of her hands as the dummy disvoulved into many little peices and Yumi smiles.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:37 pm

Guts looked at the glint and then turned his head back to the dummy which had dissolved into many little piece he raises an eyebrow at the power of the girl "thats a useful weapon to have" he says to no one but he says it out loud
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:38 pm

She places the weapons into her sleves and looked over at the man that was standing a bit of watching her"" Hello there" She yells out rather hyperactivyly as she picked up her other weapon( Twin hooks) and placed them on her weist.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Guts waves a hand lazily "hello there miss" he stays in the shadow of a tree trying to keep cool "what are you doing out here alone like this miss?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:41 pm

She just shrugs" Even though we arent in the age it used to be we still have to be able to defend ourselvs' She giggles softly" And i dont want to scare the people in the town"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:42 pm

Guts grins at her comment about the times "ah yes everyone must know how to defend themselves and as for the people in the town their scared of anything different just like every other place"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:43 pm

She nodded and flicked her hair" Since you are not afraid of the weapons i take it you are not ''Normal" like myself?"(sorry bout short post)
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Guts looks down at his pitch black armor and then back at the woman "im wearing pitch black armor in the middle of the day miss does that classify as normal to you?" he raises an eyebrow playfully with the question
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 pm

She laughs lightly" In this day and age in order to ask that question you must first be able to define normal." She says as her fox ears and tails come out" Which i cannot"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:49 pm

Guts nods slowly "thats because there is no normal miss what is normal to one being may be abnormal to another such is the world having different beings all together" he notices the fox ears and tail but doesnt say anything
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:50 pm

She giggles" Yuppers just like justice always win...Just kidding( Random favorite soul calibur quote)"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:51 pm

Guts unsheathes his massive sword and sets it on the ground so he can sits down without having it stick into his back he leans against the tree "so who are you miss?" he looks at her calmly
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:52 pm

She sits on a rock looking up at him" Yumi" She giggled
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 pm

Guts waves lazily at her "nice to meet you yumi im Guts" he yawns and scratches his head "so where did you learn to fight yumi?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 pm

She giggled" Well what you saw i taught myself and my Blades on my weist i was taught by an old friend of mine."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:56 pm

Guts looks at the blades on her waist and grins "i dont know if you could really call those little things blades yumi" he laughs lightly at his comment
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 pm

She giggles slightly as you see a few warriors dead laying around with eyes chunks of their shoulders and other stuff missing" I think they would disagree"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:59 pm

Guts looks at the bodies calmly and then looked back at yumi "i suppose they would if they lost to those little things that is sad"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:00 pm

She glared at him slightly" In battles speed is more important then power. i can get 20 strikes off with these things before you can get one off from that"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:01 pm

Guts looks into her eyes calmly with his one "just because this thing is big does not mean it is slow yumi in battle power and speed count for more then just speed or power you need both"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:02 pm

She fliped open her cloak showing the two curved blades' Thats what the hooks are for" She giggled" I cant stop it with speed i can get it witht eh other."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:04 pm

Guts scratches the scar on his nose softly "ad if the person swings to hard and breaks those blades yumi what will you do then without your hooks?" he calmly awaits her answer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guts meets yumi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guts meets yumi   Guts meets yumi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guts meets yumi
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next