Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Takashi's first day ~P~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Matt

Matt

Takashi's first day ~P~ Empty
PostSubject: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:53 pm

Takashi walked down the hallway of the school his ears down and hidden in his hair and his bell around his neck his hair was spiky and white but it covered his right eye he walks into his first period class and sits down in the back

Last edited by Takashi on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:57 pm

lalita grabed some of her books out of her locker and walked to her first class, sliding the door open
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:00 pm

Takashi was silent so no one would notice him till the teacher called him to the front "son now tell the class your name" takashi nodded "I-i-i-im Takashi"he said his little bell ringing all the girls had hearts in there eyes when they looked at him the boys were also quite taken with him he walked back to his seat and sat down
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:06 pm

lalita walked into the class, ignoring the teacher as he yelled at her "yeah yeah" she said grumpily. she looked around the class, her usal frown on her face, untill it broke into a huge smile making some of the people gasp. "takashi-koi" she said and glomped him out of his seat.

OOC: lalita is usal either blank, pissed, of just a plain bitch in school.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:08 pm

He was a bit shocked and didnt speak at all when he saw her just blushed and looked at the class now staring at him "i uh er um"he stayed quiet
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:13 pm

lalita looked at everyone "what" she said sweetly, but you could hear the venom laced in it. quickly everyone turned around and faced the bored. lalita turned back to takashi and huggled him "i didnt know you where going to be in my class" she smiled happily
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:15 pm

His ears popped out of his hair and gave her a quick peck on the lips and purred
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:17 pm

lalita giggled and kissed his lips deeply, causeing the few people who turned around to faint, then causeing the rest of the class to turn around
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:19 pm

He put his hands on her hips and kissed her back deeply and stroked her ass
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:22 pm

lalita moaned lightly, and caused the rest of the class, including the teacher, to faint. lalita giggled lightly and kissed takashi's neck "i think we suprised them"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:25 pm

He smiled and slid his hands down her panties "mhm baby i think we did" he said rubbing her pussy
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:28 pm

lalita moaned "mmm t-takashi were i-in school" she moaned agian
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:30 pm

"but your already so wet baby"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm

lalita moaned louder "come on there gonna *moan* w-wake up soon, i dont wanna *another moan* b-be s-seen as the school whore" she moaned and started to pant
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:35 pm

He picked her up and walked to the girls bathroom and kicked open a stall and sat her down on the toilet and kept rubbing her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:36 pm

lalita moaned agian and slide off her pants.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:39 pm

He unzipped his pants and spread her legs and moved her panties and slid himself in her "baby your tight but i love it"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:48 pm

lalita moaned loudly, causing some people in the hall to stop and stare at the bathroom door
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:51 pm

He kissed her to keep her quiet "be quiet"he said against her lips as he thrusted in h
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm

lalita bit her lips trying to hold in the moans, she moved her hips making him go into her deeper
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:55 pm

"fuck your wet im guessing you like my cock" he said gripping her hips thrusting in her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:58 pm

"mmmm yessss" she moaned as quietly as she could
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:59 pm

How much do you like it" he said as he thrusted in her harder
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:00 pm

"ahhh i love it!" she panted loudly
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:02 pm

He kissed her and thrusted faster "thats what i wana hear baby"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takashi's first day ~P~   Takashi's first day ~P~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takashi's first day ~P~
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinful City Rp :: In Sinful City :: Schools-
Jump to: