Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ronosuki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rono

Rono

Ronosuki Empty
PostSubject: Ronosuki   Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:12 pm

Name:Ronosuki. (last name forgotten a long time ago.)

Race:Ookami/Human

Legendary:No

Weight:165 lb.

Bio:He was a pup and his family was slaughtered by humans yet, he still shows no ill will toward them. Probably on count of that he is half human one member actually survived the slaughter and it was his grandfather.He was injured pretty badly though and he is full fledged wolf it would take a strong opponent to do away with that old man.He had to take on full human form to full the humans from trying to kill him. Rono was half wolf and human the grandfather hated the human side of Rono but adored the demon side.Once every full moon he transforms into half wolf to, whole and on a new moon night he changes completely human. Once Rono's father died he was left a sword that there's family had for generations and the sword was passed onto Akai by his grandfather.The old man is forced to remain human until the madness between humans and wolves subside. Rono would rather not be
apart of the madness of the world but if he had to kill he would have no problem with that iether. Rono looks like a normal school boy now and controles himself during the day but takes his force out on other animals when he encounters them.

Pic: Wolf Form:Ronosuki White_Wolf21

Human Form: (please forgive me I have no image of an anime character to match the description of my character.) He has a caramel skin tone and his eyes a pure
black while not using his ability. He has black pearl ear rings in each ear and his hair is cut low and he also has cold black hair. He also has a loose black collar around his neck all the time which he never removes it has a plate on the Japanese symbol of it for "wind." He never buttons up his school uniform and lets his white shirt just dangle out of his pants. He also has a wristband on his right wrist when he opens his mouth always fangs are shown even without trying. He often scars
people off because of it. When using his ability his eyes change silver when in moon light they would seem like they glowed. (please try to look past this at least this one time.)
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

Ronosuki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ronosuki   Ronosuki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:15 pm

hmmm it looks pretty good, ill say.......................................................................................................................................................................................aproved
Back to top Go down

Ronosuki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinful City Rp :: Creation :: Male Character Regestration-
Jump to: