Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Admin
Ichigo

Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) Empty
PostSubject: Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site))   Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:05 pm

http://lostroseacademy.darkbb.com/

Lost Rose Academy is a Vampire Academy filled with Humans,Vampires,and Vampire Slayers.I and Webmaster and Haseo is Co-Webmaster.Lost Rose Academy was built back in the 1600's when Vampires Roamed the lands and Vampires took over the Academy and stole a Ice Rose a rare type of rose that was the last one of the roses.When it was stolen and put into daylight it died.Which gave the name Lost Rose Academy to the School.
Back to top Go down
https://sinfulcityrp.darkbb.com
Ichigo
Admin
Ichigo

Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site))   Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:20 am

JOIN!!!T.T Please
Back to top Go down
https://sinfulcityrp.darkbb.com

Lost Rose Academy!((^_^ Mine and Haseo's Academy Site))
Page 1 of 1