Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 pm

First topic message reminder :

labelisa smiled as she walked along the beach, she held a small bucket with a few shell inside.

OOC: labelisa's bathing suit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:01 pm

labelisa unscewed the bottom of her bucket(secret air tight compratment) and pulled out a little bunch of strawberry's. she held on above his nose "wake up L"

OOC: i have no idea if that would ever work
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:06 pm

He sniffed and smelled a strawberry, he got up and rubbed his eyes looking for it
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:07 pm

labelisa laughed i cant belive that work she thought and held the strawberry out to him
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:15 pm

"Strawberry" he said as he reached out for it still half asleep
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:11 pm

labelisa giggled
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:53 am

He opened his mouth trying to get the strawberry
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 pm

labelisa laughed and fed him the strawberry
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:15 am

He munched on it then swallows "Yum strawberry" he said then falls asleep again
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:33 pm

labelisa giggled "come on l wake up" she laughed
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:52 pm

He snored lightly still asleep
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:44 pm

labelisa sighed "come on please wake up"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:45 pm

He opened his right eye looking up at her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 pm

labelisa smiled "awake all the way this time?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:50 pm

He shook his head and yawned sitting up, then opening both of his eyes
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 pm

labelisa smiled and nomed on a strawberry
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:00 pm

"Sorry" he said rubbing his eyes and yawned again
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:01 pm

"its alright" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:02 pm

"So how long was I asleep for?" he asked
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:03 pm

"not long, 10 minutes maybe"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:07 pm

"Thats good" he said
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 8:37 pm

labelisa nodded and stood up
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:54 pm

He then got up and started stretching
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:45 am

labelisa rubbed her arms and shivered
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:51 am

"Cold?" he asked
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:53 am

she nodded "yeah"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next