Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass Empty
PostSubject: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 am

Aisu walks through an area graced by the sweet smell of cherries, but none were in sight just the smell. She continued to walk through and looks up in the sky and smiles at the bright blue sky. She edges closer to the forest which she only longed for to see for a little while not sure if anyone else was to be there but it mattered not for her she just wanted to enjoy todays gracefulness. As she enters the forest not far from here she sees a pond to swim in and a wide area to relax. She smiles and takes her seat and as she does she lifts up her head to find the smell of the cherries came from up above from the cherry blossom tree.

Aisu smiles gets up and now picks a flower from the tree smiling at the flower now cupped into her hands. Her ears twitch and tail sways, she sits back down still in awe of the flower. She had hoped her day would be as peaceful as such and it was. Hours pass and it is now night and the wind current has stoped for the curent time. She gets up placing the flower down and walking to the big stoned rim pond she stares down into giggling. "well no one is here to see me get naked and go swimming so might as well." she starts to undress firs her shirt then her skirt, she now in panties and bra till the point she takes them off too and dives into the water.

Momments later her head pops out the water and her ears twitch and she relaxes in the water hoping no one comes and sees her naked after all the clothes on the ground would give it away, but she still swims in the water. "Ah so relaxing"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:58 am

Koujou walked along a small path in the forest he had come back to this forest where he awoke to try and find some clues as to who or what he was Uru his winged wolf puppy sat ontop his shoulder calmly wagging his tail happily we was a bit frightened to come in here alone as the last time he did he was attacked by a demon his eyes darted back and forth to the tree's as he tried to retrace his steps but he had become lost very quickly he looks around but can only see faint outlines in the darkness of the night he listens carefully when he hears a small noise like spashing water and starts to head towards that he comes through the tree's upon the water but he can barely see anything in the dark his eyes try to adjust
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:00 am

still simming in the water gracefuly and giggles a bit to for the great day and night she had
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:08 am

Koujou stops when he hear what he believes is a giggle cautiously he edges towards the water starting to see a bit better when he trips over something and falls into the wate
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:10 am

she squeals and gets up and hides underwater
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:28 am

Vixen walks down a winding path trees ether side of her sending shadows dancing around her sliping off her cloak she walks towards a small lake she has seen . Reaching the waters edge she looks out to see what looks like two people having fun not far from her she sighs sitting down an slipping of her slimple sandles to feel the cool water against her toes.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:30 am

Koujou came out of the water gasping for air he felt some clothing on his shoulder and found thats what he trippoed on causing him to fall into the water Uru the winged puppy merely sat in the air calmly flapping his wings
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:33 am

stays under water still shocked that someone is here
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 am

I sit watching the sight as the man pulls himself from the water thinking they were far enouph away I slip out of my clothes and step gently into the water then slowly swim out to the middle of the lake . there I lay feeling the cool of the water against me
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:40 am

Koujou spits out some water and swms for the shore he drags himself out his clothes sticking to his body "who leaves their clothes laying around like this?" he sks himself as he sits on the shore
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 am

she pokes her head out wondering if hes gone and her ears twitch
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 am

I move threwe the water as if it was air gliding and moving enjoyingte feeling of it against me suddenly I see a girl pop up not far from me and I watch her for amoment she is in direct line to my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:45 am

Koujou shakes his head water goes everywhere he starts to take his shirt and pants off as the night air and cold wet clothes do not go together well he looks for a tree to hang them on
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am

looks around hoping no one is out there watching her but for now she swims
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:55 am

sighing that she hasn't seen me I swim to the shore but IA still have a fare way to go to my own clothes but I see a young man on the shoure shivering I move a close as I dare .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:57 am

Koujou hangs his clothes in a tree he only has his wet boxer's on knowing he must wait for a whle before his clothes dry he sits on the shore with his feet touching the water he looks out and see's something in the water "hello?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:58 am

yawns and stretches and thinks that everyone is gone so gets out and goes to put clothes on
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:03 am

I look at the man on the shoure "please could I come out on shoure I ned to get my clothes"I say poiting to some ways down the beach.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:05 am

Koujou nods and moves away from the shore so the woman can get out "of course miss" as he looks he see's another woman get out he holds up a wet piece of clothing (not sure what she was wearing) and yells to her "miss is this yours?" it was the clothing on the shore that had caused him to trip into the water
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:06 am

she blushes and covers up what she can "y..ye...yes"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:15 am

I move to the lake shore leting the water run down my body I do not hide as I do not know shane , the water runs down my back and bum then down my thighs back to the lake I satand in my hair cascading over my chest as I move.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:17 am

Koujou cant help but blush at the woman who so boldy walked out of the water but he does watch her for a bit even through the blush he looks back at the other woman "miss would you like me to bring this back to you?"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:18 am

yes i like my clothing back
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:26 am

I reach back taklng my hair in my hands and ring out the water from it I see the blush and frown not knowing what would cause such a reation , "I am called Vixen pleased to meet you"I say
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:29 am

Koujou nods still blushing lightly "a pleasure to meet you miss vixen im Koujou" he looks away ad towards the other woman "im sory miss i tripped over it in the dark and fell ino the water with it so its kinda wet"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinful City Rp :: Outside Sinful City :: Forests-
Jump to: