Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:54 am

Kyle walked up to the door, seeing a name on it "Hmm Vixen" he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:58 am

I hear a knock as i lay on the bed i have been given , slipping from it i turn the handle pulling the door Open my lilac hair is ruffled and my clothes crumpled from where i had laid on the bed.
"yes may I help you" I say seeing the young boy stood in the doorway.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:00 am

"I'm bored wanna do something?" Kyle asked as he walked in
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:04 am

I stand looking at this boys up frontness "I am sorry , your bored so you come to my room." I say looking at him "You haven't even told me your name" I watch him move around my room "My names is vixen..." I wait for him to tell me his
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:05 am

"Name's Kyle" He said smiling at her "Nice room bit messy though" Kyle said picking up her bra and laughing
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:11 am

I looked at him "Those aren't mine, I have what you see and that's all" I say taking it from him and dropping them into a bin bag. I look at him "are al the boys in this school so up front or is that just you" I ask picking up a pair of light blue knickers and tossing them into the same bag.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:12 am

"Probably just me" Kyle said as he jumped on to her bed and laid down
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:20 am

I look at him laid on my bed , sighing i continue to clean , I should have done this earlier but being tired i had fallen asleep on the bed "ok, would you mind standing i have to make the bed "I say looking down at him "If you are bored why don't you go and fine some one who will play your gave, I sense you are not adverse to cohabiting with girls" My arms fold across my chest as i watch him and what he dose , my voice not threatening but curious.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:22 am

"Well to be honest your the first person I met today, since it's my 3rd day here" Kyle replied
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:26 am

I look at him now with curios eyes. "Really?" I say moving to sit on the bed next to him but far enough away from him if he tried anything I could escape. "I arrived early this morning" I say brushing a strand of hair from my face and tucking it back behind my ear. "this school drew me here" I look around
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:27 am

"Weird" Kyle said and then yawned "They haven't told me where my room is" Kyle said frowning
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:32 am

I look at him "I think you just find an empty room " I say" that's what happened with me , the girl who occupied this room i believe left" I look at the mess around me "leaving half her things behind as souvenirs" my hand pulls a black lace pair of underwear from the side of eh bed "ether that or it was a very active young man." i say with a small smile
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:34 am

"I say it's a girl" Kyle said as he pulled out a bunch of undies under her blanket "That sucks you got a lot to clean" he said
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:38 am

I nod "that I do, but I could leave it for now if you wish to talk" I say taking them from him once more my face blushes as i see one is a black thong. "I have nothing else to do, and I don't mind" I lift my cloak and hang it on the back of the door
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:40 am

"Well if you want to talk" Kyle said as he stood up and stretched
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:46 am

I smile as i look at him "you wanted to go some where, or do something else?" I ask as I quickly straitened the bed. I sit looking at him "you are a curious one Kyle"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:47 am

"Hmm do you wanna go somewhere?" Kyle said standing close to her and smiles
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:51 am

I look around the room and nod "yes , this place can wait , I need air" I say standing almost touching him as i do, I take down my cloak placing it over my shoulders "where do you want to go?" Standing I look at him my lilac eyes searching for why he came to me.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:52 am

"Hmm anywhere you want to go" Kyle said as he softly brushed his hand against hers
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:54 am

I look at his hand as it brushed mine , the feeling that I was expecting , not there, he was not the one "anywhere is fine with me" I say moving my hand away from him the charm still around my neck sitting silent
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:21 am

"Hmm let's see, let's go to the park!" Kyle said grabbing her hand
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:32 am

I look down at his hand on mine my heart beats fast in my chest "why is he doing that " I think to my self "sure"I said as things go threw my mine as i feel his hand in mine the first contact with a male since my father
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:34 am

They both walked out the door

(Make topic at the Park? Pwease)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vixen's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vixen's Dorm   Vixen's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's Dorm
Page 1 of 1