Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:48 pm

Guts doesnt react to the change or the eyes that stare at him so piercingly "hey the heavens sent you to me so just be good and watch my back so nothing kills me while im having fun" he grins an almost beastly look comes over his face "and we'll get along fine"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:51 pm

Marluxia simply rolled his eyes, and followed the man. His horse made an attempt to go the other way, but Marluxia tugged on the reign, making it continue on the path chosen by Guts. Marluxia then got a special thought in his head. 'Why guts? Is he one of them?' Marluxia's eyes slendered, and he spoke with a cold, quit voice of uninterest.

"Why were you named Guts? Are you an apprentice of one of the deadly seven sins?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:54 pm

Guts shrugs once more while walking "i dont know at the age of two i was found by a mercenary group under a tree where one hundred people were hung after being tortured i was sitting there crying covered in their blood including my mothers who was directly above me the only thing the mercenaries knew was my name was Guts from the name tag on the baby basket i was in i dont remember who did that or how i got there"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:57 pm

Marluxia seemed to show no interest in the man's story, and simply loooked away. He looked around, just wishing something would happen. His cold eyes soon locked onto the waterfall, and then he felt his mind draw an akaward idea.

"That waterfall, why don't we wait out the rain there? We can't have either of us get sick."

Sure the air was moist even by the waterfall, but it was still better than being out in the pouring rain. Maybe the back of the waterfall was dry, so they could stay there.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:00 pm

Guts looks at the man his one eye showing something other then madness or joy for killing was it amusement or mocking no one but Guts knew "what do you think i am? water will not sicken me and if i truly wished to be out of this rain it would be as simple as this" he waves his hand and a dome of earth appears over them he waves his hand again and it shatters around them but doesnt touch them "as i said you may do as you wish" he starts walking again
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Marluxia simply rolled his eyes, unimpressed by this man's wannabe fonzy. He followed behind the rough man, the water not touhing a drop of his skin. He wasn't worried about him getting sick, but rather the fact of getting wet. He lifted an eyebrow when he figured he noticed something off in the distance, but simply ignored it.

"Hm, i could use a drink right now."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:08 pm

Guts kept walking ignoring the mans complaints and wants he stopped for a second to pick a certain plant and then stuck it into his mouth chewing on it it was bitter but it would allow him to go longer without food he pulls his cloak around him tighter even though it is soaked by the rain
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:11 pm

Marluxia simply scoffed, before leaping off his horse, and stoppin to pick up some water. He touched the water with his finger. The water had no ripples in it, and he then decided to drink it. The cold liquid rolled down his throat, clearing it completly. He then got back on his horse and continued to ride his horse behind the akward man.

"Are you cold?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:13 pm

Guts looks back while walking "yes i am but this is nothing compared to a demons claws ripping through your flesh if i cannot endure the cold and wet how can i endure the demons that shall come for me?" he sighs lightly and turns his head back towards the way he is walking
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:17 pm

Marluxia made his horse trot up next to the man, and returned to his human form. He pulled off his jacket, revealing his tight black pants, and his bare, muscular chest. He tossed the jacket to the man. It was still warm, and could keep him warm for their trip.

"You can't endure a demons claws if your sick or dead, now, can you?"

He simply returned to his angel form, his smile turning into a cold frown. He locked his eyes back on the path they were taking, and went back to his silence.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Guts grabbed the jacket out of the air and then looks at it he tosses it back with disgust some might think he is snotty or stubborn but Guts couldnt take it from him his old and terrible scar wouldnt let him it just brought up bad memories and caused his mind to be filled with hate "i dont get sick just what do you think i am human?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Marluxia looked at the man with disgust, and simply sighed. The jacket evaporated into the ground, and disappeared. Marluxia gave him a cold stare at his comment, and then sighed.

"You seem to be like most humans, it was hard to believe. Your full fo aanger, saidstic, and foolish. You say you won't be abl to bare a demons claws if you can't bear the cold, but your body will be destroyed by your own self confidence and ignorance. You will be your own downfall, and at that moment, i will leave you to die, alone."

Marluxia's cold eyes fixated onto his eyes, and they seemed to see right into his cold, yet foolish, soul.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 pm

Guts laughs almost insanely "good i would expect nothing less from someone who travels with me the strong survive and the weak are eaten by the strong but you got one thing wrong my good friend im not human" he grins that beastly grin " i stopped being human long ago im a demon just like those i slay the only difference is i carry the brand the four of god hand gave me"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:37 pm

He showed no emotion to the mans comment, and then sighed disappointgly. His hands seemed to draw four kanji symbols, all imagry, but easily read. He then made one akward symbol, one not quite understandable, and then he reached into his sleeve and pulled out a scroll. He handed it to the man, and then gave him a emotionless stare. The scroll contained a saying on it, one that was written in Chinese.

"That is a quote made by Sun Tzu."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:39 pm

Guts looks at the scrolls and grunts lightly " i have no idea what this says and i have no idea who this sun tzu is nor do i care" he cracks his neck putting the scroll away at the same time he looks forward feeling the brand warm up slightly "oh?" he grins the air around him becoming heavier as he lets his spirit flow free
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:44 pm

Marluxia sighed in disappointment. He knew Guts would lead to his own death bcause of his foolishness when he felt a demon nearby. Marluxia's radiant glow disappeared, and the rain was able to pour down on his body. He noticed the demon(s) comin closer, and summoned his angel sword.

"I'll explain its meeting later."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:46 pm

Guts grins throwing his massive sword over his head he spun it around incredibly fast the blade making a whistling noise through the air he yowls with delight "come on!!!!!!!" he awaits the demons arrival "come to kill me and claim the brand of god hand demons!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:49 pm

Marluxia stayed on his horse, knowing there had to be more than atleast five demons approaching them. He looked around, trying to count how many demons there wa, but couldn't keep up thanks to their constant moving. He brought his blade to the side of the horse, holding the handle tightly.

"Is it an army?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Guts grins wider his one eye is crazed as he feels the ground shake as the demons approached them "there must be fifty of them at least" he looks back at the man "ready to run heaven bot?" he laughs insanely as the first of the demons breaks through the tree's and see's them both sitting their he growls and tightens the grip on his massive sword
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:56 pm

Marluxia's horse trotted in front of Guts. Marluxia turned his head back slightly, only so that his cold violet eye could be seen. Then, in a cold, emotionless voice, he spoke words he usually never spoke.

"It's an army, so we will need the more tactial advantage. I shall lead, for once, and you shall follow my orders."

Marluxia fixed his eyes back on the surrounding army, and then he quickly slashed at the air, giving them all a devilish stare.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 1:04 pm

Guts grins wider he pulls off his wet cloak revealing his pitch black armor he puts the helmet on and the armor starts to change (see spoiler pic) almost into a beasts face before the armor completely changes shape and warps Guts mind into a berserker he looks at the man "just stay out of my way or you'll get caught in my madness" he laughs as the armor takes over and he howls charging the demon army
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:25 am

Marluxia quickly sent vinesstriking out of the ground, aiming to surround and capture Guts. He was acting irrational, making this battle all the more harder than it would already be. He rode his horse next to the man, the vines surrounding them both. He then spoke to Guts in a calm voice, loud enough for just Guts to hear.

"He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:15 pm

Guts was beyond hearing words within the berserker armor was merely a killing machine now his reflexes and reaction time were heightened to level beyond a normal persons as the vines came out Guts produced and electric barrier around his body causing the vines to burst into flame he continued his charge on the demons he brought his massive sword back for a swing as the first of them came forward for him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Marluxia cursed beneath his breath, and pulled the reigns of his horse tightly, causing his horse to stop dead in its tracks. He slendered his eyes, and turned away and ran farther away from the area. He noticed a few of the demons following him and smirked, easily destroying hem all with a grand tactic. He quickly caused the ground beneath them to erupt and vines burst through, going through their bodies. Very few managed to escape unharmed, but were simply destroyed by Marluxia's quick slashes from his sword, andthe feet of his horse crushing their skulls in. The demons were unprepared to face Marluxia's tactics, and h looked over to check on the dud, Guts, and make sure he was unharmed.

He suddenly felt a demon grab his foot, and slashed its arm off, making the demon run and scream in pain, trying to retreat. Behind him followed the five men who survived Marluxia's dangerous attacks. He gave them a cold chilling look, but allowed them to flee. He was taught, by Sun and Chuang Tzu, to allow fleeing enemies to have their lives for they may be your greatest ally in the future. He then turned around and rode up, watching Guts take on the very few demons who stayed behind to fight him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:35 pm

Guts swung the sword down and into the skull of a demon who was pleading for his life the gray matter of his brain splattered across the armor the demons who had stayed behind hadnt been a match for Guts in this form the berserker armor granted him the ability to push past his limits in human form their limbs had been severed their bodies smashed inwards their heads crushed and gone from his swings Guts with great effort reached up and grabbed the beast like helmet and with all his strength ripped it off of his head as it came off the beasts face turned into a blackened skull Guts gripped his sword tightly as he scanned the area for any other demons when he saw the man come back unharmed he grinned "knew they wouldnt send a pansy angel down to me" he laughs his dark chuckle in the middle of the demons body the grass and tree's stained black by the dried blood this was Guts in his element now here is where he belonged and here is where he would stay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 2 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next