Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:00 pm

Marluxia simply yawned, for Guts had forgotten one important thing..... Marluxia. When he sunk into the tree, he had literally teleported himself to the bar. After reading the last page, he walked back to where Guts should have been, but simply sighed when he noticed the huge chunk of forest missing.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:02 pm

Guts notices marluxia is not there and releases the power and returns everything back to the forest "you ran away thats not allowed"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:09 pm

Marluxia yawned and then pulled out another book on stratagy's used in feudal Japan and China. He flipped a page before speaking, not once looking up from his book.

"You never made any rules, and i didn't run away, i just wanted to read in peace."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:12 pm

Guts creates a black hole only big enough to suck in marluxia's book "your beginning to annoy me you said you dont want me to go yet you act like you dont me to stay either make up your mind"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:14 pm

Marluxia held onto the book, and dispelled the black hole by messing around witht he gravity. He then rolled his eyes, and continued to read his book.

"ou asked for the training, not me."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 6:16 pm

Guts points at the ligr "no he did and i want to go fight these so called gods now but you wont let me why do you care if i live or die?
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Marluxia made no comment, and simply continued to read the book. When Guts asked why did he care, he simply sighed and slowly walked away, still reading the book.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:08 pm

Guts yells loudly "answer me!!!" for the first time he has used the fll power marluxia gave back to hi and fro a single shout the area around them blew away tree's were ripped from the ground boulders were shattered around them was a complete circle of nothing yet Guts didnt know how he had done it with just a shout
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Nao was amazed by the power, however, Marluxia paid it no mind. Suddenly, he turned around, and closed the book. He simply smirked, and pushed a strand of hair out of his face, at the sametime, he spoke in an emotionless voice.

"Crusnik 06, 75%."

Suddenly everything was turned to dust, and the ground beneath them began to crumble and crack. The sky tore open and released a black hole, and the white tiger simply vanished. Tornados began to surround them, and a heavy storm came from the heavens.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 9:48 pm

Guts tried to make sense of what had just happened and regain his footing as the earth shifted around them "what the hell does that mean?!?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Marluxia simply sighed, and two large white wings burst out of his back, and black and red lightning surrounded his body. Marluxia getly foaed a few inches off of the ground, and he gave Guts a cold stare, bareing his fangs.

"This is only a 75% of my power, now, if i were to unleash it at full strength..."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Guts looks at him calmly "you think i've been fighting full power?" he starts to laugh "you should know i havent even begun to fight"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:40 pm

Marluxia rolled his eyes, and then returned to his normal power level of 1%. He opened his book, and began scanning the pages again, ignoring Guts's stupidity.

"I know you haven't been fighting full power, but that little outburst was the extent of your power. You stand no chance, so stop arguing. You've been using nearly half of your power, while i never left 1%."

Marluxia simply sighed, still reading his book, and turned around to walk away slowly.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:44 pm

Guts stares at hm "how do i use the power you gave back to me like that im still stuck at my old level because i cant tap into how do i do that?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Marluxia simply sighed and walked off slowly, not answering any of the questions Guts asked. He flpped a page before waving a silent goodbye to the two, and continued walking, not once looking up from his book.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:01 pm

Guts moved in front of marluxia "how do i use the powers you gave back to me?" he was beginning to get very angry and fed up with marluxia's attitude
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:05 pm

Marluxia paidhim no mind untill he heard the sound of rushing water. He simply walked around Guts, untill he caught view of the waterfall where he first ran into Guts. He simply sighed, and continued walking, still not answering Guts's question.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:09 pm

Guts appeared in front of marluxia again and this timehadhis fist drawn back with electricity charged into it he had reached the peak "tell me!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Marluxia simply yawned and walked around Guts again, still noting up from his book. He flipped a page before answering Guts lazily.

"No."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:29 pm

"Why not?" he smashs his fist into the ground shattering it around him he thought he couldnt get angier he was wrong marlxia was pushing and pushing
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:35 pm

Marluxia sat on a large rock, and continued reading. He didn't look up at Guts and answer, he just shook his head slowly, and continued reading.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:39 pm

Guts suddenly disapeared he was in the bar grabbing his armor and sword he ited himself copletely as he got ready to leave he was done with this
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 4:57 pm

Marluxia simply sighed and continued to read his book, ignoring Guts's actions all together. Nao sat there, knowing it wasn't his place to intervene. Marluxia closed the book, and yawned before leaning back.

"Let's see what he does..."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:32 pm

Guts fully dressed in armor and his sword is sheathed on his back he walks back to marluxia "send me to these so called gods"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:20 pm

Marluxia didn't make a comment or sigh, instead he just flipped a page, and continued reading his book. After he got to the next page, he slendered his eyes, and read aloud.

"Hm, it is wise to think strategy before charging into battle. Quoted by Sun Tzu, well in that case, no."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 21 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next