Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting in the pool( Miku here)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting in the pool( Miku here) Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Anori sat in hte pool that was in the middle of the city. She looked up at the sky and sighed.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:54 pm

*miku walked in her eyes closed an she gets in cuase shes been here before... she opens them* OMG I THOUGHT I LOST YOU! *miku point her finger at her*
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:55 pm

Anori sighed at the loudness and turned around and noticed her there. She took in what she looked like then her eyes widened" Miku?!"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:59 pm

(miku is in her swim suit an she trys to fly but her wings ar wet* gah!
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:00 pm

SHe looks over at her and walks over to her" hello sister"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:13 pm

*miku trips in to the water* ummm hello anori... 0.0"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:15 pm

( Im confused is she scared of her sister?)Sits next to her" So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 pm

(just a little she dos almost beat her sister in breast size an shes smaller then her. >.> an they are soft a squishy...)

good..... >.> *mikujust sits there knowing escape is now impossable cuase her sister will track her down. an also anori can see mikus grown.*
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:30 pm

She smiles" You've grown sister" Laughs slightly.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:33 pm

ya.. so have you... *miku turns* ~maybe shes changed over the year...~
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 pm

She smiled" Im sorry for how i was back then" Looks down.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 pm

*miku looks at her* really
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 pm

She nods and looks up at her sincerly" Yes i am"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

*miku looks away an scratch her chin* ~never thought i hear that.... i got a fealling she tricking me....~ umm ok i forgive you then....
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:41 pm

Smiles softly and hugs her softly" Thank you sister"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 pm

ahh o.o *miku sighs an hugs her back* ~maybe i should tell her i have a sevent >.>~
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:49 pm

She looked over at miku" So anything new?"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:51 pm

umm i got a sevent... an shes about as tall as you an has bigger breasts in not close to the same size...
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:53 pm

She smiles and pokes her" Good job" Says without the mallace she would before.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:55 pm

ya.... it was better then her staying in that smelly place they kept her in an also i trying to teach her stuff shes a bit numb... oh an i lost my virginty >.> to an egg....
(lol ask i dair ya XD)
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 pm

( Ooc i read the topic i was bored i was like wtf?)
She laughed slightly and then laughed in full blown laughter" Im sorry...thats just soo funny nothign personal"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:22 pm

(lol XD)

well i wanted to know what it was like to lay an egg..... an just to ask .... was i born from an egg??
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 9:58 pm

She laughed loudly" Of course not...well kinda at one timne you were" Laughs
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 pm

i ment an egg egg not the human egg..... umm do it it make you wonder if we did hatch from an egg??
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 pm

She smiled" not really sister" She giggles softly.
(Btw you want some more slave characters? I fell like rping slaves)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting in the pool( Miku here)   Sitting in the pool( Miku here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting in the pool( Miku here)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next