Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Aisu walks through an area graced by the sweet smell of cherries, but none were in sight just the smell. She continued to walk through and looks up in the sky and smiles at the bright blue sky. She edges closer to the forest which she only longed for to see for a little while not sure if anyone else was to be there but it mattered not for her she just wanted to enjoy todays gracefulness. As she enters the forest not far from here she sees a pond to swim in and a wide area to relax. She smiles and takes her seat and as she does she lifts up her head to find the smell of the cherries came from up above from the cherry blossom tree.

Aisu smiles gets up and now picks a flower from the tree smiling at the flower now cupped into her hands. Her ears twitch and tail sways, she sits back down still in awe of the flower. She had hoped her day would be as peaceful as such and it was. Hours pass and it is now night and the wind current has stoped for the curent time. She gets up placing the flower down and walking to the big stoned rim pond she stares down into giggling. "well no one is here to see me get naked and go swimming so might as well." she starts to undress firs her shirt then her skirt, she now in panties and bra till the point she takes them off too and dives into the water.

Momments later her head pops out the water and her ears twitch and she relaxes in the water hoping no one comes and sees her naked after all the clothes on the ground would give it away, but she still swims in the water. "Ah so relaxing"
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:30 am

"oh well it matters not can i have my clothes i don't like to be naked infront of people"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:33 am

I look at the second person "why ?"I ask confused "are you ashamed of what you have?" I move to the shore and stand my hair covering my chest.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:34 am

Koujou gives the other woman her clothes and notices both of themarent dressed fully his blush darkens "im sorry miss i didnt mean to get them wet"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:36 am

its fine... and no im not ashamed only embaresed that people where here watching me it feels wierd"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:04 pm

I smile but am curiose at the word embarass I have never heard of it before "why?"I askagain moving towards her now
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:06 pm

Koujou doesnt look at the to of the woma who arent dressed hisblush still quite visible "i didnt mean to look and i didnt see much miss it was quite dark and my eyes had not adjusted yet"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:08 pm

looks at her then the boy "its ok and i duno i just don't liketo be naked around others" steps back a little
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:16 pm

I smile "its ok " I stop standing just where I am "I understand my clothes are just over there if you will excuse me for amoment I shall fetch them" , i turn to the man "the clothes would dry better if there was a fire , would you mind gather ing the wood" I ask smiling as I move to get my clothes.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:20 pm

Koujou nods sowly and goes to the edge of the forestand stars gahering all the dry wood he can as Uru the winged puppy watches from a tree branch
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:23 pm

no sorry i only did that cause i dun know you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 pm

I return to where they stand reaching down I take two stones and crack them together sparks fly ad one lands among the dry wood which is soon ablaze and I feel the warmth. "thats better"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:31 pm

Koujou grabs his clothes and sits next to the fire not looking at either of the women "Uru come here" Uru flies down from the tree branch and lays beside Koujou's leg
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:33 pm

she sits by the fire still naked but covers the best she could by sitting in a curled up postion "so who are you two"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:37 pm

I look at her and smile "I am Vixen , I come from the far west lands"I say holding my head up so my chest can dry along with the hair that covers it now over my dress
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:38 pm

Koujou points to himslf "im koujou and i dont know where i am or who i am sorry i cant say more miss" e pets the space in between Uru's wings gently
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:42 pm

"im aisu the neko of ice and light...i came here for relaxation
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:46 pm

I smile "as did I , this is a very relaxing place" I say looking at the stars then to Koujou .
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 pm

Koujou says nothing more as Uru rolls over onto his back so Koujou can pet his stomach which he does
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:49 pm

"yeah i guess its the sakura blossoms in the trees that gives it its bliss"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:56 pm

I look at her and smile "yes the are suposed to have a calming sesation" I move my hand to rum the winged creatures belly "is it ok?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Koujou smiles and nods "Uru loves anyone who will pet him hes the worst attack animal you'll find ecause of it" helaughs lightly
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 12:58 pm

giggles and smiles "night is nice out today"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:00 pm

I smile as I pet the creature "he is cute"I say my eyes loking at Koujou then to the young woman "yes it is perfect tonight"I say with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:04 pm

Uru wags his tail and cuddles up against vixen's leg "Uru come here you cant just do that" he smiles "it is a peaceful night"
Back to top Go down
Kitty-Babe

Kitty-Babe

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 1:09 pm

smiles at the animal and then looks at the girl "hmmm? something on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass   Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forest Which Lies Through The Cherry Pass
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinful City Rp :: Outside Sinful City :: Forests-
Jump to: