Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

lalita's apartment (knock or die!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 am

First topic message reminder :

lalita walked into the apartment with takashi
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:08 pm

lalita finnished her pudding and sat down next to takashi, petting his ears softly
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:09 pm

He purrs in his sleep
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:10 pm

lalita smiled and kissed his forhead
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Takashi pulled the covers over him and slept peacefully
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm

lalita smiled and crawled into her bed
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:15 pm

He woke up the next morning and began to make breakfast
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:16 pm

lalita smelled something good and woke up
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:19 pm

He put scambled eggs and cheese with hash browns toast and cofe on the table and sits on his tatami mat and waits for her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:34 pm

lalita got up and slid on a night gown, she walked out and grined seeing the food "aww thanks takashi-koi"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:35 pm

He nods he was wearing a black kimono with the yin yang marks on it
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:39 pm

lalita grined and looked at takashi "your eating some right" she said, feeling guilty if she had ate it all and he hand none
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:42 pm

He nodded no and sat quietly
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:43 pm

"then what are you gonna eat?" she said conserned
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:45 pm

He smiled and took out fish crackers and milk and got out his food bowls and poured them into the one that said food and one that said milk and he had a little bell around his neck
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:52 pm

lalita smiled "alright just as long as you have something to eat" she said and kissed his cheek "also, you look really cute today" she giggled and started eating
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

He smiled and began to eat"lalita-sama you will have to excuse my lack of speaking i havnt eaten in a few weeks and it takes up energy"he said as he began to eat
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:03 pm

lalita smiled he has the sexiet voice ever she thought. "its alright takashi, i dont mind"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:06 pm

"well now that your done im going to take my bath and change into something casual if thats okay"he said as he got up
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:07 pm

lalita nodded "thats fine" she gatherd the dishes and walked to the sink
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:08 pm

He un tied the top of his kimono and lets fall off his back and he stretches and flexes his back muscles
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:09 pm

lalita looked at him and blushed lightly, she turned back and started washing dishes.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:12 pm

He had thrown his clothes on the floor and slid in the tub and laid back and he thought she could possibly be the cutest thing i have ever seen and she is all mine he thought with a smile
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:21 pm

lalita finished washing the dishs and put them away. she smiled and walked into her bedroom
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Takashi walks out of the bathroom in blue skinny jeans,a black metallica shirt and the 4th hokage's sage coat with his cat bell around his neck
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:25 pm

lalita pulled off her night gown and walked to her dresser and pulled on some black and hot pink striped boyshorts along with a matching bra and walked to her closet, looking for something to wear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lalita's apartment (knock or die!)   lalita's apartment (knock or die!) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lalita's apartment (knock or die!)
Page 7 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next