Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here))

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ichigo
Admin
Ichigo

Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) Empty
PostSubject: Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here))   Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:45 am

Name:
Race:
Powers:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
https://sinfulcityrp.darkbb.com
Zephyr

Zephyr

PostSubject: Re: Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here))   Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:54 pm

Name:Slikver
Race:ookami
Powers:can run a high speeds, can understand animals(all of em), very strong
Bio:he was born in the woods of wolf blood and the wolfs raised him as their own. he eventually became leader of the pack and was the main hunter of food. he can communicate with all animals and still lives with the wolves
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh

jeremyjh

PostSubject: Re: Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here))   Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:55 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here))   Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:55 pm

Name:Yumi Yagari
Race:Kitsune
Powers: Has a rare abilty that allows her to place people in illsuions by looking at them or whistling( Have to whistle before hand to do this) And you can either make tehm relive the worst part of their life or make them feal pain thats not real
Bio: Yumi got this after staring at the moon one night. Somehow her eyes started to change slowly having the form of the full moon appear in thrm.
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh

jeremyjh

PostSubject: Re: Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here))   Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:38 pm

don't put it on the same topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here))   Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ledgendary Creation Template((Post All Ledgendary Characters Here))
Page 1 of 1