Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

taking a walk (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:35 pm

Guts walked through a forest his huge sword more like a chunk of steel was attached to his back he looked around the forest at night it was quiet too quiet he thought spirits often came for him at night but he always survived even though he was alone he looked up at the sky and then back to the path he was walking

Last edited by Guts on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:46 pm

lalita was sitting in a tree looking at the moon, the music blasting out of the speakers to her headphone, which hung around her neck.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:48 pm

Guts heard the faint sounds of music from headphones he believed they were called he looked around for the source of the noise his right eye glowing in the darkness while the other was closed shut from a wound
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:50 pm

lalita jumps from the tree, holding down her dress so its not to fly up. she landed gracfully
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm

Guts hears the noise lower instead of higher now he walks towards the source wondering what it is and grins in anticipation maybe he would get to fight someone or something strong although he doubted it
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:57 pm

lalita stood there brushing off her dress, the stone on her necklace glowing pink
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Guts walked around a tree and saw a girl brushing herself off his grin faded away there would be no fight now he thought but he did wonder why a girl was out here all alone in the dead of night "what are you doing here all alone in a forest?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:04 pm

lalita looked at him quickly hear necklace's stone turning silver(fear/suprise) "dear lord you scared me" she said her vocie soft and light, almost musicaly, but was blank of any emotion
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm

Guts laughs his dark chucle "yea i often get that" he leans against a tree staring at her with one eye "you still didnt answer me why are you all alone in a forest in the dead of night when who knows what else is out here?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:09 pm

lalita smirked "sorry but im not allowed to talk to stangers" she said and started to walk past him
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:12 pm

Guts looked at her and almost laughed again "i would not go that way if i were you miss" he looks at her with his one eye it's serious he was not playing when he said it
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:14 pm

"its the way i came, its the way im going back" she said the charm deep green
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 pm

Guts shrugs "i dont really care but thats the way i was heading when i heard you music and" he feels his neck as the brand starts to bleed "there are demons that way now looking for something to eat most likely me so i would go another way if i were you miss"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:20 pm

lalita stoped walking, one of her feet still in the air, she quickly turned around and started walking the other way "thanks" she mummbled
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:23 pm

Guts shrugged again "where are you going to go home miss?" he unsheathes the huge sword on his back as he feels the blood start to trickle from his brnd more as the demons come closer now "because im going to kill the demons then you can go the way you wanted" he grinned holding the sword in front of him waiting for them anxiously
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:16 pm

lalita turned agian and smiled "alright"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 pm

Zakare almost laughed again as he saw the demons the brand on his neck really burning and bleeding now "alright!!!!" he charges towards a bull like demon and swings that massive sword once and cuts the bull demon in half he bares his teeth in a beastly grin (like the spoiler pic) as blood soaks his body he swings the blade again severing the head of a winged humanoid demon
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:29 pm

lalita watch smirking, the stone on her neck a bright pink, showing she was injoying the show
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:33 pm

Guts slams the blade into the ground wrapping it around his blade the rocks increasing the size and weight of the blade he swings it sideways smashing the rest of the demons into a bloody mist with one swing Guts keeps grinning as the rocks fall of his huge blade he attaches the blade to his back "guess they werent the ones to kill me either"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:41 pm

lalita laughed "by the looks of it no one will be killing you soon"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:43 pm

Guts looks back at the girl barely being able to see her since he looked to his left and his left is closed shut "everyone dies eventually it just matters how and when they face that death i always expect to die in a fight so i can use my full potential without having to worry about something as trivial as death"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 pm

"hn id rather go like the people who raised me, peacfully in my sleep" she said and the stone turned a deep blue
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:56 pm

Guts shrugs his beastly grin starting to fade now that the battle is over "that seems a boring way to go especially for someone like me" he wipes the blood from the brand off of his neck and shakes it onto the ground it has stopped bleeding and burning now that the demons are dead
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 pm

lalita shruged "diff people like diff things"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:06 pm

Guts touches his face and wipes the blood away "im going to stink for a while now great" he shakes his clothes out trying to get the rest of the blood off of himself "demon blood the smelliest stuff out there and im soaked in it just my luck"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

taking a walk (P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: taking a walk (P)   taking a walk (P) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

taking a walk (P)
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next