Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Yasuko relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:40 pm

Yasuko smiled when she saw the lake. She was wearing a one piece strapless bathing suit. She sighed and jumped inside. She sighed and floated on her back
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:02 pm

Marluxia walked over to the lake, and pulled off his long black cloak. He was in his human form, and decided to go for a little swim. As he pulled off the long black jacket, he revealed his finely tuned mid section, however, he did not remove his pants. A he sat down to take off his shoes, he thought he noticed something in the distance.

"What is that over there?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Yasuko thought she heard something and stopped floating on her back. She looked around. He long brown hair was soaked. She frowned when she didn't see anything
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:18 pm

Marluxia noticed it move a little, and simply shrugged. He tossed his jacket and shoes to the side, and looked over the lake one last time before he leapt ino it. When he was underwater, he looked around and came up with a splash. He noticed the moving object from afar again, and swam over towards it, trying to get a beter look of whatever it was.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:23 pm

Yasuko saw a splash and looked around again. She stayed silent. She brushed one of her blue hilights out of her face
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Marluxia finally managed to get close enough to see it was a young lady. He swam in closer untill he could fully see her, and extended out his hand. He gave her a warm smile, and winked with his left eye.

"What brings a pretty face like yours to the lake, may i ask?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:29 pm

Yasuko raised a brow but smiled and shook his hand "Just wanted to relax." she said still smiling
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:31 pm

He chuckled slihtly as he pulled his hand away, and scratched the back of his head. He removed his long, and now wet, hair from his shoulders. He then swam away little before laying on his back, floating on top of the water.

"You have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:33 pm

"Yasuko." she said. "And may I ask what your name is?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:35 pm

Marluxia looked at her lazily and sighed lazily before placing his arms beneath his head.

"Marluxia, but most people call me Marly."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

"I see." Yasuko murmured and floated on her back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:40 pm

Maluxia continued to floa before looking back over at her, and gave her a gentle smile.

"So where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:45 pm

Yasuko smiled slightly."Hmm, thats something I wish I knew. My sister and I were forced to leave our home." she said. "We never met our parents."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:47 pm

He chuckled slightly before lookin up at the sky.

"I know what you men, my parents made me leave because of my attitude. However, them forcing me to leave was the best thing that ever hapened to me."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Yasuko frowned "Really?" she asked. She stared at the sky
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Marluxia nodded his head, and then laughed.

"Of course. No more rules, no more restriction, just free time. And being an an-, i mean doctor isn't all that hard. You know what i mean?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:16 pm

Yasuko raised a brow"Hmm. I'm not the rebelious type. I'd rather stick to rules. My sister is the troublesome rule breaking one." she murmured
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Marluxia laughed when he looked over at her, and then reverted his eyes back to the sky. He thought for a few seconds before speaking again. But this time, as he spoke, he stretched his arm out towards the sky, and pretended to grab the sun.

"I didn't break the rules, but to them i was. It was my ambition that made them say i was breaking the rules. But in reality, i wasn't breaking the rules, i was breaking their rules."

Marluxia looked back over at Yasuko with a warm smile on his face.

"But enough about me, tell me something about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:23 pm

Yasuko smiled "I see. Well uh what do you want to know?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:26 pm

Marluxia pondered the question for a few seconds before finally finding a question that shouldn't be too hard to answer.

"Your relationship with your sister, how is it? Good? Bad?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Yasuko thought for a minute "Its in between. We fight a lot. But we still love each other." she murmured
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 pm

He chuckled slightly and then asked another question.

"I see, what do you two fight about?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:39 pm

"Mostly about well each other. She's always saying I'm getting in her way and I'm always in her business." she said sighing
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:41 pm

Marluxia simply smiled and finally returned to a normal position, and swam over to her. He grabbed her hand, and gave her a sweet smile.

"Well, that shows you care, so no matter how mad she may seem, she's probably just happy on the inside."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:43 pm

Yasuko pulled her hand away gently "I guess." she said

Last edited by Nala on Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yasuko relaxing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yasuko relaxing
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next