Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Yasuko relaxing

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Nala

Nala

Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Yasuko smiled when she saw the lake. She was wearing a one piece strapless bathing suit. She sighed and jumped inside. She sighed and floated on her back
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:52 am

Marluxia looked up at her, and kissed her back.

"What about you? Do you wish to be free?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:18 am

Yasuko nodded
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:20 am

Marluxia closed his eyes gently, and then imagined what it'd be like to be free.

"Maybe, someday we can all roam the skies freely, without having to follow a certain path."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:23 am

Yasuko smiled at the thought
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 am

Marluxia suddenly started to feel akward. Almost like they were being watched, and then he knew. He sighed and stood up, slowly wrapping his jacket around her.

"Keep this on, i don't want to lose it in the wind."

The wind picked up in strength and thunder began to crackle in the skies. Seven demons, all dressed in heavy armor, came walking out of the forest, slowly approaching Marluxia.

"I should really stop helping Guts out.."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:44 am

Yasuko looked at him "I need my clothes." she said
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:51 am

Marluxia snapped his fingers, and two roots appeared next to her with her clothes. Marluxia simply gave the demons a cold smile before snapping his fingers, and a large amount of sakura petals engulfed his hand, and turned into a long scythe resembiling a flower. Marluxia counted the demons slightly before giving them a beastly grin.

"If you idiots are looking for the mark, it isn't here. Too bad, lookes like you wasted your lives."

Marluxia suddenly appeared behind them, he was leaning forward on one knee, and his scythe was pointed towards the sky. Suddenly, the demons each lost two limbs, including their heads. Marluxia arose to his feet, and his scythe returned to red sakura petals.

"They weren't the ones to defeat me. Well, i guess Guts was right, he's my only challenge."

Marluxia made a sadistic grin, and then turned it into a warm smile once he looked back at Yasuko.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:27 pm

Yasuko had put her clothes back on. She had been watching in amazement
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:47 pm

Once their body parts finally came off, blood sprayed out of their bodies, but not one drop made it onto Marluxia who had used his immense speed to appear behind Yasuko. He gently snaked his arms around her waist and kissed her deeply, his sadistic grin still on his face.

"I'm sorry, let's not let those fools ruin our date."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:56 pm

Yasuko blushed slightly. She smiled
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:05 pm

Marluxia smirked and then kissed her again before turning her around and kissed her more deeply, his tongue massagging hers.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:12 pm

Yasuko wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:19 pm

Marluxia wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer to him, softly kissing her lips over and over.

"Hm..."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Yasuko sighed and leaned her head on his chest
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:28 pm

Marluxia held her gently, the wind lifting his hair up slightly. He looked down on her as he gent;y stroked her arm, his chest warm from the excitement. When he felt her lay her warm face on his chest, he felt his heart start o become warm, and he felt happier, although he wasn't all that familiar with the feeling.

"Is something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:31 pm

"No, I'm just tired." she murmured quietly. She sighed
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:35 pm

He nodded slowly before snapping his fingers. The rain lightened up to a light drizzle, and the trees that covered them began to sink back into the ground or stand up straight. He scooped her up into her arms and kissed her gently.

"How about i get you home?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:37 pm

Yasuko smiled "That would be nice." she murmured
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:41 pm

He chuckled and gently rose into the air and began walking as if he was walking on the ground. He looked down on her, his jaket sill over her.

"Where do you live?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:44 pm

"I live in a large house in the forest." she said quietly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 pm

He nodded slowly, and then pushed off of one footy, running at immense speed, scanning the forest for a large house. When he finally caught sight of one, he leaped, and pushed off of the air to send him hurling onto the ground. When he was a few feet away, he finally ended up slowing fdown, and when he landed, his feet made no noise what so ever. He gently set her back on her feet,and pushed a strand of hair from his eye.

"Is this the place?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:52 pm

Yasuko smiled and giggled "Yes." she said

Yasuko's twin sister, Yasu walked out of the house. She walked towards them and raised a brow "Where have you been squirt?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:54 pm

Marluxia saw the other woman, and figured it was Yasuko's sister. He extended his hand out for her to shake, and gave her a warm smile.

"You must be Yasuko's sister. I never caught your name though..."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:08 pm

Yasu raised a brow but shook his hand "Yasu." she said "And you would be?"

Yasuko smiled at her sister
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:14 pm

He panicked not knowing what to call himself, and then just chuckled before throwing ou the first thing that came to his mind.

"I am your sisters date, Marluxia."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yasuko relaxing   Yasuko relaxing - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yasuko relaxing
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next