Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Vixen's recovery (P)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:35 am

First topic message reminder :

Guts brought vixen to an apartment building where he rented a room right away for a month he rushed her in and shut the door he held her close to him as tears threatened to come out of his one eye "vixen im here for you please tell me your ok" he kisses the top of her head gently praying for her to answer him
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:17 pm

I finally feel him inside me once more this time it is bacause I wish it my legs wraping around him pulling him deeper inside I know he cannot go anywear as his seed is aready planted in me but it dosn't stop the need for him the need to feel him against my walls as if with each thrust it takes awa aalyer of the memory it holds replacing it with new untouched memories. With each thrust I cannot help but gasp my head held close to his as I kiss his neck over his mark
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:21 pm

Guts thrusts as deeply as he can into vixen penetrating her so that she may feel all the pleasure she can he thrusts harder and faster into her moaning in delight as her walls draw him deep inside of her he grinds against her hard grinding directly onto her clit as he leans his head down and nibbles her collarbone gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:26 pm

I groan louder my breath now faster as he moves my nails dig into his back as my legs hold me against him feling him rub me as he moves deeper inside of me "let me feel it" I gasp "bring me to an end "I gasp once more now my hips move down onto him as he thrusts in me and bites my colur it tips me over as I fel myself let go only he knows how to make me.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:29 pm

Guts groans as her legs pull him in deeper he thrusts arder and faster into her as he feels himself building up as her walls wrap around him he kisses her deeply as the feeling is increased as she climaxes around him he moans into the kiss and thrusts deeply into her one last time then releases his seed into her filling her as he always does
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 pm

I feel him fill me as I cum I feel him warm inside me replacing the cold feeling with the heat of him I feel it flow from me and I lean against him my legs hold him close afraid to let him go for fear of the feeing returning, my hands hold him close as my head rests on his shoulder "my heart is your my soul kept by you my key keeper" I say softly turning to look at him now once more smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:39 pm

Guts smiles feeling himself still throb inside of her "i will keep your soul and your heart by mine m love and they shall be together as we are forever bound by our love and our child" he kisses her softly breathing a bit hard he keeps her close to him enjoying the feeling of being inside of her still
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 pm

I lay my head on his shoulder turned so I can see his face " I only ask that of you , as I keep you in my thought and in my soul.."I pause then whisper " now in my body" all thought of what they did now replaced my him and him alone my body becomes limp with exaustion "my love althought I love being this close to you and would stay hapily in your embrace I fear sleep calls me, our child if he is to grow needs me to rest " I say moving my arms around his neck once more.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:47 pm

Guts pulls her closer to him he strokes her hair softly as he hums a soft tune he kisses her lips lightly and smiles still humming "sleep my love i shall watch over you and our child you mut ake care of yourself and the child as i watch over you" he continues to hum softly as he strokes her hair gently
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:57 pm

I rest my head looking at him as I sigh one of contentment and a new beginning "what dose tomorrow hold for us my love" I ask softly as I feel sleep creep up on me "new beginnings? " I ask I take his hand and hold it then place it on my belly with my own " swear that you will protect this child weather it be boy or girl" I ask
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:02 pm

Guts looks surprised at her as she grabs his hand "i swear upon my life i will protect this child no mtter what vixen i swear to you my love" he smiles kissing her softly "now my love get some sleep for you and the child"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:12 pm

I smile as I lean back on him now happy that what ever this child will be it will be protected "good"I sigh resting against him "I do love you" I say as I slowly drift into my sleep my mind now peaceful once more, my body only feels nothing but a dull ache from my back.

The next time I wake I feel refreshed as if a good nights sleep is all i needed I turn to find I am still held and smile if wondering could his arms about me have kept the nightmare at bay , but I don't care as I touch his cheek smiling.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:16 pm

Guts smiles hearing her words and whises softly before he falls asleep "i love you too my vixen" he closes his eye so that he may drift off to a dozing nap like always now so e may protect or help vixen if needed as she touched his cheek he smiled and bit her finger softly smiling at her "good mornin vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:21 pm

I chuckle at his soft bit of my finger "good morning my love" I say my eyes now sparkle once more I take a deep breath and feel the nausea rise "Ow no not again" I say holding my stomach as I dive to the bath room and throw up. soon I return my face flushed but I know is it a good sigh "seems this sickness is upon me again this morning"I say laying back with him sighing at the contact with his skin.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Guts strokes her cheek softly with his hand "i do suppose we should buy some supplies for you maybe something to help settle your stomach and any food you may be craing now" he kisses her forehead softly "and possibly a doctor vixen if that is ok with you?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:30 pm

I sigh at his tender touch "I agree , I will not stay like this for long I will need clothes that will change as I do" I say "food right now dose sound good "I lean back and look at him "I can not argue you seem to know just what I need and when I need it" I smile then move to face him kissing him quickly on his lips "lets grab breakfast I crave smoked fish and apples " I say grinning
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 pm

Guts smiles kissing vixen back and gets dressed in his clothes and armor he sheathes his massive sword onto his back and then looks at vixen "we shall eat go shopping maybe he doctor and the maybe some training if you are able vixen" he smiles softly at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 am

I sigh "do I look that bad?"I say sighing , leaning down I feel the pull of the scars on my back but I ignoring it being in up instead the feeling I had that night of his arms wrapped around me. "I guess these could use some tending "I say meaning the scars "as for other things I think its well in hand" I smile bit then realise "do you have a spare shirt I have nothing to wear" I say realising I was naked with only the bloodied sheet that now lay on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:56 am

Guts shakes his head almost laughing "no my love you never look bad to me" he smiles softly "but we need thesechcked out and we may be able to have the doctor tell us when the baby is due and how our child i faring wouldnt you like that?" Guts goes to the door and calls over a bell boy making sure he cant see in "vixen what would you like to wear?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:00 am

I chuckle my self "a shirt and a skirt they will last a long time " I say still sat on the bed looking at him , his words made sense , I look at the miror hen stand looking at by belly init trying to imagine how it would look big with child and I find a smile apreaing the cuts on my back nolonger bothring me
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:02 am

Guts tells the bell boy to goget a shirt and skirt for his vixen and he will get a big tip the bell boy came running back with a black shirt and black skirt Guts paid him and then shut the door bringing them over to vixen "we can go shopping fr other stuff later vixn if thats ok?" he smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:06 am

I turn and look at him an smile "yes, we should" I look once more at myself " Do you think I look fat?" I ask pulling him to stand behind me as I take his hand resting it on my belly still not sure if it is really happening or if it is some wonderful dream.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:10 am

Guts puts both hands on her stomach and nibbles her ear playfully "no i think you ae beautiful vixen you bear our child this is what you are suppose to start looking like" he kisses her cheek softly "you shall always be beautiful to me vixen" he rubs her stomach softly while smiling lovingly at vixen as he waits for her to reply to his statement
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:15 am

I cannot help but smile leaning back on him feeling him against me "our child"I repeat then smile "then I wish our child to grow big and healthy inside me as I grow big and round carrying it" I say with a chuckle moving my hands to over his loving the feling of him close to me
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:18 am

Guts smiles widely feeling her lean back onto him as he rubs her stomach gently"our child will be strong and healthy vixen fr we are" he kisses her cheek "and we shall protect care for and love our child with all our heart as we do for each other" he pulls her a bit closer to him
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:23 am

I can not speak his words ring true we are both healthy for now "this doctor , what will he do?" I ask wiping a tear from my eye as I feel him suround me holding me I look into his eyes and smile "I am safe in your arms"I pause and look down smiling "we are safe , this baby has our love "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vixen's recovery (P)   Vixen's recovery (P) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vixen's recovery (P)
Page 4 of 38Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21 ... 38  Next