Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Rono's bored.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:51 pm

Rono walked on the schools campus with his mp3 ihead phones in his ears and his eyes at a narrowed notion. He didn't seem to be caring very much that it was his first day. He probably was gonna skip class anyway, he didn't like to be tied down to such trivial things such as the humans thesis on entelegents. They think they have grasped the subjects of everything. But in reality the humans know squat. He just waundered around thinking about everything but nothing at the same instance. His face was at a calm but bored expression and he didn't seem to find any interesting people either. So he just walked over to a wall and leaned agaistit lightly and slid down taking a seat and listened to his music.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:05 pm

Yue was sitting in the school ground a bit away from everyone else. It seemed like everyont at the school hated or avoided her. She had her headphones in her ears looking down.
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Rono looked up and saw a girl not too far away and he some how found interest in her. Not many people could attract him but she seemed to do the trick. He slid his back to the wall and stepped up one foot after the other. He then stood up and began to walk towards her and sat next her. Rono was a very blunt person and too the point as well so nothing would stop him from saying what he wanted to say. Nor could anyone stop hhis actions of noiones. He looked at her and smiled slightly. "Hello."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:42 pm

She heard him slightly his voice muffled due to the headphones. She takes them off and places them around her neck. She looks over at him" Sorry can you repeat that please? I couldnty hear due to the headphones"
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:44 pm

He laughed lightly "so your not able to read lips yet. Your a rookie huh....Cool with me everyone starts off somewhere." He smiled at her more and sighed lightly and said it again. "What I said was hello."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:46 pm

She nodded softly" Ahh Hello there to you to" Laughs softly" Ehh i wasent really paying attention. People usually stay away from me."
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm

"I must say that's slightly hurtful." He said teasingly her referring to the "I wasn't really paying attention" part. His eyes pierced deeply into hers. "Hmm what would give them reason to stay away from you?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:51 pm

She laughed" Sorry about that" Looked over at him" Ehh they have good reasons" Looked over towards the cealing.
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:57 pm

He crawled over to her and put his face directly into hers in waited for her to bring her head back down. When she did he looked into her eyes and tried to read her but failed. He just kept his eyes on hers and tried to see if anything would come. He said with a hushed tone "what would be at least one of these reasons so I could stay away from you too." He laughed lightly and sat next to her and looked up at the ceiling. he grabbed the wire of his headphones and pulled them down to his neck. "Sooo tell me...."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 pm

She looked down from teh cealing into his eyes. She heard what he said the first time and laughed slightly. SHe looked over to him" I have a tail...and i like to kill stuff. It's probally that second reason peopel stay away from me"
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:38 pm

R looked up at the ceiling with his expression toning sorta toning out some of her words. He then head the tail and the killing part, his eyes lit up and he then looked at her. "We have that in common! besides listening to music and skipping class." He smiles and looked into her eyes. "No worries I understand in the fullest. I won't stay away from you."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:39 pm

She giggles" Alright" Lokoks up into the cealing again.
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:54 pm

"So I take it that you don't wanna go to class because of that or is it that you don't wanna "learn." Or both perhaps." He smiled at her and chucked and looked at her softly. "I haven't encountered many Neko's before so you would be like the 3 one I've ever met. The 1st one I actually liked." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:56 pm

She laughed softly" It's more of the 2nd one. THe leanring they give here is crap" She giggles softly at teh last comment and smiled" Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:06 pm

"No problem at all I like non idiots, your not ike the other two." He said as he looked over to the middle of the court yard and smiled over to her. "Hey wanna walk?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:08 pm

She nodded" Sure why not"
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:30 am

He smiled and stood up in front of her and smiled down at her and held out his hand in friendship.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:32 am

She nodded softly and took his hand and shook it looking up at the cealing once again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rono's bored. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rono's bored.   Rono's bored. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rono's bored.
Page 1 of 1