Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

bored....bored ....really bored

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allycat

Allycat

bored....bored ....really bored Empty
PostSubject: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:21 pm

erika sat in a tree wanting someone to walk under it so she could try and scare them
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:28 pm

ooc: can I join?
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:30 pm

((eh it was supose to be for rono but sure im bored anyway ))
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:33 pm

ooc: kay...

Yasuko and her twin sister Yasu walked side by side
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:38 pm

((it would be erika and her twin nick but no one aproved him yet *pouts*))erika waited till they were just about to walk under her before swinging down and hanging from the branch "HI!!!" she screamed
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 7:58 pm

(lols I could approve him if you want.)

Yasuko helped as she was startled and hid behind Yasu.

Yasu rolled her eyes at her sister.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:07 am

(nah its ok i finally got jer to aprove him))

erika almost fell out of the tree laughing when a boy about her age also with wings but blue hair not red landed beside her on the tree branch
nick:"sorry about my sister she does this alot" then he drenched his sister with water to which she retaliated with fire
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:28 am

Yasu and Yasuko raised their brows

Yasu stayed silent

Yasuko smiled "You can control water?"
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:32 am

nick"yes and this little brat here controls fire whats it to ya"he said boredly giving his sister a push making her fall out of the tree but she used her wings to catch her so she didnt fall all that hard

erika:"hey im not a brat you are" and then she lit his pants on fire
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:42 am

Yasuko giggled "My sister and I are just like you guys."

Yasu leaned against the tree
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:46 am

nick looked up from putting his pants out "what elementals or the fact that you fight like cats and dogs?"

erika just narrowed her eyes and set her brothers pants on fire again
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:56 am

"Both." they said at the same time

"I control fire." Yasu said

"I control water!" Yasuko said happily
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:00 am

erika and nick turned too look at them at the same time and said "awsome" at the same time cause hey they wereb twins they do stuff like that
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:05 am

Yasu and Yasuko shrugged "I guess." they said
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:14 am

erika jumped when nick drenched her again she bared her fangs and hissed at him to which he rolled his eyes
nick:anyways im nick and this is my sister erika we are angelpires" he said ignoring his glaring sister
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:17 pm

Yasu smiled "Cool." she said

Yasuko smiled "Im an angel, my sister is a demon." she said
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:17 am

erika scratches her head "now how does that work out? i mean sure my bro and i are a messed up pair but.." she continuse to ramble onto herself and nick just rolls his eyes
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:38 am

"We're really not sure." they said
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:43 am

nick and erika looked each other and said"and we thought we were strange"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Yasu yawned

Yasuko smiled and looked up at the sky
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 am

nick laughed and poked erika who poke him back then poked yasu just to see if she could get her into the poke war
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:44 am

Yasu frowned

Yasuko smiled and joined the poke war
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:15 am

erika and nick giggled poking each other and yasuko like little kids
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:37 am

Yasu didn't comment

Yasuko laughed and poked both their foreheads
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:21 pm

erika and nick tag teamed on yasu and yasuko poking unmercifly not caring that yasu didnt want to play
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bored....bored ....really bored   bored....bored ....really bored I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bored....bored ....really bored
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next