Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Sitting on the beach with fluffy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Sitting on the beach with fluffy Empty
PostSubject: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:47 am

A young lady could be seen sitting on a branch with a wierd creature sitting next to her.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:53 am

ai(brown) and naomi(blue) where walking along the beach...we'll naomi was walking and ai was on her back
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:54 am

Jessi sighed softly and looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:57 am

ai looked around and spoted a girl and something eles alittle ways down. she taped her sisters shoulder and pointed to her. naomi looked up and saw the girl also.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:58 am

Jessi sighed softly and looked at fluffy jumping around like an idiot trying to drain the blood of a crab( XD)
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:00 pm

(XD lol) naomi smiled and lets ai slid down. but as soon as ai's feet touched the grouned she took off and glomped the girl. naomi runing after her yell at her "ai come back here damn it"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:01 pm

Jessi looked up just as the girl came charging towards her her eyes grew wide before she was glomped to the ground.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:03 pm

naomi ran up and pulled ai off "no ai bad girl bad" naomi scoled her and looked at the girl "hehe sorry about that"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Jessi just laughed softly" EHh no problem i've had worst things happened to me"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 pm

ai clawled over to the girl, she nose twiched and she smiled and licked her cheek. naomi just sweatdroped
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:05 pm

She laughed and smiled softly" Now as nice as that feels can we get her off of me?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:08 pm

naomi nodded and tryed to pull ai way, only for ai to lach onto the girl hugging her "ugh sorry, she more animal then human" she said scraching her bunny ear. (i have to find the pic agian and put it in my sig) ai looked at the girl and noticed the creater by her and clawled over to it
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:09 pm

Fluffy looked over at her and bared it's vampire teeth and jumped behind her and hid in jessi's wings.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:11 pm

naomi sighed and sat down and held out her hand "im naomi, thats my sister ai". ai clawed to the girls wings and tryed to see the creater.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:13 pm

She giggled" Im jessi and the thing that is trying to hid from your sister is fluffy"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:15 pm

naomi smiled "nice to meet you" ai clapped her hands"fwuffy" she giggled
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:04 pm

She laughed softly" Yea fluffy may be wierd but he's been with my sense my parents died so yea."
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:23 pm

(bump)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting on the beach with fluffy   Sitting on the beach with fluffy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting on the beach with fluffy
Page 1 of 1