Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

miku at the beach...

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
miku

miku

miku at the beach... Empty
PostSubject: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:42 am

*miku comes out of the changing behide a tree* hmmm time to use my new swim suit... an no ones around witch is a plus ^^

miku at the beach... 33f89e10
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:53 am

I walk down the beach my cloak thrown over my arm as i walk with my shoes off and feet in the water cooling them . Stopping i notice a young woman with wings up ahead but i just watch seeing meetings as new experiences. Soon i carry on walking towards her, once more lost in the feeling of the cool water around my feet.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:54 am

*miku looks around with a smug look hoping to be alone an shes sees a grill an blushees an runs an jumps in to the water* >.> *shes gos tell shes up to her neck*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:03 am

I watch as she runs into the water up to her neak "I don't bit!" I shout to her as i draw close to her. I stand looking at her wondering why she had run so fast, i know i didn't look good but not that bad.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:05 am

umm sorry no one sapost to see me in my new swim suit.. it kinda... reviling... ^^"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:11 am

I look at her in the water and look confused "revealing?" I say "I don't see anything" i look around only seeing water and her head poking up out of it. I chuckle at it looking like a beach ball lost to the tide,
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:13 am

*she swims up so you can see an shes got boobs for how bigs she is. an shes dosnt even look over 15* i not going to stand up this waters cold....
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:23 am

I look at her "I still don't see what the fuss is" I say taking my cloak and spreading it out on the beach "you shouldn't be afraid of what you look like" I sit down my legs drawn up to my knees.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:24 am

*she comes out of the water an looks like siggu* right i rather not show off... >.>
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:37 am

I follow her "I don't have anything to show off with" I say motioning to the outfit i ware covering all of my body "It gets hot , I wish i had the will to dress as you" I sigh hugging my knees.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:40 am

well i only dress this way when i am alone... *miku taps herhead an gos to go change back to her normal cloths*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:44 am

I watch as she passes by I see the bikini and that I looked that good but I have nothing but the clothes on my back. as i sit looking out the the sea and listen to the surf against the shore.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:51 am

*miku comes back dressed like so*

miku at the beach... A21fd010
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:59 am

I watched her "I still don't see what your problem is you were such nice things you already show your body off" I say tugging at the hem of the long skirt I ware
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:00 am

well then again this clothing its easyer for me to fly.... *she flaps her wings an she flys around*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:10 am

I watch her fly around "Beautiful" I say softly "I wish I looked that good" I say with a sigh. as i look back out to sea.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:19 am

*miku land in front in of her an pokes her in the head* your cute.... in your own way..
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:33 am

I look up at her "sometimes I wonder " I say "I look like a frump"I look at her "you look well you look like a girl should"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:34 am

ya... *pers off to the side* some times i wish i had smaller breasts... mine are to big an giggly...
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 am

I look at her "nope didn't notice any... giggling" I said my cheeks blushing as I spoke, I shifted nervous on my cloak as I sat looking up at her. it seemed I was just becoming lost in thought i shouldn't have , I take a deep breath and focus on the waves in front of me.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:45 am

miku at the beach... 84284a10

*looks at you like so*
thats a first most people look at my boobs first..
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:58 am

I look up at her "what?" I ask "its true I look a frump" I say again "I have noticed several of the other girls wearing things as you do." I stand to look at her so she can see the full extents of my dress it covers my whole body only my head and arms are showing.
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:01 am

frump what is a frump???
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:07 am

I chuckle "its some one who dresses like an old woman "I say I motion to my dress "kinda like me" sighing i sit back down as the tied slowly drifts out leaving a line on the shore the only sign it had ever been there. I turned to look at her my face now sad "you understand"
Back to top Go down
miku

miku

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:08 am

well actly if i could fly with that much clothing i would.... >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: miku at the beach...   miku at the beach... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

miku at the beach...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next