Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold new day. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

I walk down the alley my hood pulled over my head the air chills me to my bones , something pulls me towards the school , what I have no clue, why again it aludes me.All I know is I must head towards it if I am to learn. It is why I walk down the alley alone.

It is dificult being alone but to find some one who at a mere touch I don't see pain or death is rare. It is part of what i search for but not al , to learn is there too biting at my mind as i walk, one foot coldly infront of another as i have for the past two days drawn my this urge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:21 am

lalita pulled away from vixen and walked out of the room
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh

jeremyjh

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:39 pm

*follows*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:51 pm

I stand covering my self and move to folow them curiose to know what there doing as I move.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 pm

lalita walked into the bathroom and closed the door before they could follow

OOC: XP haha
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:58 pm

I reach down and turn the handle opening the door I wonder now why she is being this way.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:00 pm

lalita was naked and climbing into the shower, not noticing vixen open the door
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:04 pm

I step into the room closing the dor behind me and just satnd seeing her in the shower, I don't move scared of what she ould do seeing me there its obiouse she dosn't know i am there.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:09 pm

lalita smiled feeling the water run down her body, she had closed her eyes and pushed her hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:14 pm

I slid down the door hugging my knees , the felings I have don't go but aI hold them pushing them down inside of me.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:22 pm

lalita opened her eyes and looked over, seeing vixen, she smiled softly to her "what are you doing?" she asked sweetly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:24 pm

I looked up at her and stand turning my back to her as I grasp the handle "I don't know" I say softly "I folowed you in here ".
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:26 pm

lalita smiled and steped out of the shower. she walked out and hugged vixen for behind. "would you like to join me" lalita asked in a whiper and she nibbled on vixens ear.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 pm

I feel her hold me from behind and she nibbles my ears sending the shiver once more down my body "I don't know" I say nervously
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

lalita smiled and kisses her neck "come on, its alright we're both girls, we dont have anything the other hasnt seen" she nibbled on her neck
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 pm

I sigh at her nibbling my neck, turning to face her I let my dress fall completely to the floor showing I worn nothing but a pair of white lace panties under it, my arms cover my chest the nipples standing proud.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:42 pm

lalita smiled and kissed vixens lips "you have a beautiful body vixen"
Back to top Go down
jeremyjh

jeremyjh

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:45 pm

*kiki walked out the door*
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:53 pm

I look at her not knowing what to say she watches as Kik levese "W...w ...where is she going?"I ask concerened
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:55 pm

lalita frowned sadly "i dont know, i think i might have upset her" shes looked down at her feet sadly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:19 pm

I stand looking at her then shake my head "no I have "I say picking up my dress my face now tearing up slipping he dress up to my chest I look at her "I shouldn't have come in here".
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:00 pm

lalita hugged her "dont cry"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:00 pm

I look at her "I had feelings that I have never felt before there confusing" I say wiping a tear from my face.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:02 pm

"feeling are confusing to all of us vixen, trust me i know, thats why i shut out my feelings"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 pm

I look at her "shut out your feelings , why" I ask "feelings make us who we are" I say stil looking sad at her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:04 pm

lalita nodded "i know, but my feeling almost drove me to insanity"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold new day. (open)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next