Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A night out (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 am

Nao sat at the bar of one of Sin's wildest clubs. People were drinking, dancing, kissing, and just watching the strippers. Nao on the other hand was one of the few hyped up people there. He simply sat at the bar, drinking a glass of wine, ignoring everyone. He sipped the last of his wine before standing up and walking over to the DJ and taking his place. He started doing his job, throwing on whatever he ound to be pretty good.

"Why did i take this up as a side job?"

Nao sighed and scratched the record before putting on a new one. His eyes were cold, yet he wore a smile since he enjoyed music.

Song
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:48 pm

Yasu walked into the club. She was annoyed at her sister so she wanted to be alone. She walked to the bar and ordered a drink
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:52 pm

The DJ finally came back and thanked Nao for taking over for him, and then took his spot back. Nao simply shook his hand before he walked back to the bar, and ordered another glass of sake. His scarf that he wore around his waist was untied, and he tied it back up only to notice Yasu sitting alone.

At first he was going to go over, but then again, why would he care about her problems. That was, untill he noticed the asshole that came to the club every night was walking over to her. He quickly grabbed his drink, and leaned up next to the bar, and started laughing like he was talking to her.

"Just play along, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:54 pm

Yasu nodded and put on a fake smile
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:58 pm

The guy walked over and then moved to tap her on the shoulder, but Nao's hand was faster than he could track, and Nao held his wrist and squeezed it tightly, putting him on his knees. He twisted his hand and then kicked him in the jaw before picking him up by his collar, and threw him onto a table. He returned back to her side, and sipped his ake lightly before looking back at the guy and speaking. His voice had a very noticable chinese accent to it.

"Next time you try to touch her, i'll kill you."

Nao turned back to her and then sighed before he leaned back again, and sipped his sake.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:05 pm

Yasu was speechless. She raised a brow at him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:07 pm

The man staggered to his feet and took off running out the doors. Nao simply sipped his sake, and everyone turned around and went back to doing what they were doing before the incident. Nao looked over at Yasu once again, and noticed she gave him a questioning look.

"What?"

He gave her a cold look, although that was his natural expression.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:10 pm

Yasu frowned "Hn, nothing." she said. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Nao noticed her frown, and it seemed like he had hurt her feelings. In the back of his head he didn't want to apoligize, but he decided that what he did was wrong. He sighed, and then spoke up over all the loud music so she could hear him.

"I'm sorry if i hurt your feelings. I was born looking like a cold hearted bastard. I just didn't want that guy to come over here and hurt you."

Nao pushed a strand of hair from his face before he extended his hand out.

"Nao, Nao Zatsuru. And you may be?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:18 pm

Yasu didn't shake his hand "Yasu." she said. She sighed and looked at the bartender "I ordered a drink, where the hell is it?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:20 pm

Nao pulled his hand back, wanting to say something rude seeing as how he pushed his coldness aside to be nice for once. He heard her complain about her drink, and leaped over the bar and leaned on the counter, and gave her a fake smile. His accent was once again obviously chinese as he spoke.

"What can i get you?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:24 pm

Yasu sighed "Are you trying to be funny?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 pm

Nao simply chuckled before he shook his head slowly, giving her a warm smile. He pulled out a bottle of red wine, and poured himself some, and then sipped it slowly before placing it back on the shelf.

"It's on the house. Just tell me what you want."

He chuckled and leaned on his arms giving her a cocky smile when he put his hand in the air and spun it around, and the DJ smirked and changed the song.

Song
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Yasu sighed "Hn, just forget about it." she said turning her attention to the people dancing
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Nao sighed before tapping her shoulder slightly and slendering his eyes.

"You got a problem with me or something?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:16 pm

"Im just annoyed." she said still watching everyone dance
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:48 pm

Nao sipped his wine and then noticed the bar tender walk over. He told her to fetch two glasses of tequila, and turned his attention back to Yasu.

"Annoyed by what?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:27 am

"My stupid sister. She's always getting on my nerves" she said still watching everyone
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Nao chuckled and hopped back over the bar and sat next to her. He leaned back on his elbow, and then sipped his wine once again. He started to laugh again before he looked over at her.

"What did she do to annoy so much?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:12 pm

"She acts like I'm a baby. She follows me everywhere because she thinks ill get into trouble." she said
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:33 pm

Nao nodded slowly and then looked back at the scenary of the partiers. He pulled out a cigarrette and placed it in his mouth. He lit it up by snapping his fingers, and a flame appeared from his fingers. He took a short drag and blew smoke into the sair before looking back over at her lazily.

"My brother is the exact same way. All he does is act like i'm some irresponsible brat. Your sister, what is her name?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:44 pm

"Yasuko." she said. She reached over and pulled the cigarette out of his mouth. She put it in her mouth and took a drag and blew the smoke out
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:50 pm

He nodded and chuckled when she took his cigarrette. He pulled out another, and placed it in his mouth. He took a short drag, and made a ring in the sky, and then sipped his wine.

"My brother's name is Marluxia. You know him?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Yasu nodded "Mmhmm." she said. She took the cigarette out of her mouth and crushed it in her hand. She threw the remains in the garbage
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Nao's eyes widened when she crushed the cigarrette, and he took another short drag, and then blew smoke into the sky. He then took it, and placed it in her mouth.

"Chill, what'd he do?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A night out (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out (open)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next