Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A night out (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Nao sat at the bar of one of Sin's wildest clubs. People were drinking, dancing, kissing, and just watching the strippers. Nao on the other hand was one of the few hyped up people there. He simply sat at the bar, drinking a glass of wine, ignoring everyone. He sipped the last of his wine before standing up and walking over to the DJ and taking his place. He started doing his job, throwing on whatever he ound to be pretty good.

"Why did i take this up as a side job?"

Nao sighed and scratched the record before putting on a new one. His eyes were cold, yet he wore a smile since he enjoyed music.

Song
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:53 pm

Nao walked out through the crowd of people, dragging Yasu behind him, but keeping her close. He stopped at the front of the crowd, and they could see the fight perfectly.

"Stay close to me, some of these guys just don't have control sometimes, if you know what i mean."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Yasu nodded and looked around. She watched the fight in amusement
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:01 pm

When the fight finished, a large man stepped out in what you would ususally see in a wrestling show. Marluxia pulled off his jacket and handed Yasu his two handguns. Then he pulled off his jacket and wrapped it around her before walking into the center with the man.

"You've been waiting for this for a while haven't you>"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:04 pm

Yasu states silent as she held his things
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:06 pm

Nao smirked devilishly when the man came charging at him, however, he had simply ended the fight before it even began. Nao had easily dodged the punch, and his hand was in the man's chest. When he pulled his hand out, the man fell to the ground, and Nao bore a evil smirk on his face. He cleaned his hand off with a towel, and then some soap and water before walking back over to Yasu.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:07 pm

Yasu smirked "Impressive." she said
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Nao took his things, and then smiled back warmly before kissing her lightly.

Thanks."

Suddenly a woman with a whip stepped out in nonthing but a short dress and some high heels. SH pointed at Yasu, and motioned for her to fight.

"You don't have to fight her you know."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:15 pm

Yasu rolled her eyes. She walked over to the woman in silence
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Nao raised an eyebrow, and then leaned up against one of the cars. Nao placed his guns back in the holsters, and he placed a cigarrette in his mouth. He took a short drag and blew smoke into the air, ready to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:23 pm

Yasu ducked as the woman swung her fist at her. The woman cracked her whip and managed to cut Yasu's left shoulder. Yasu swung her fist and punched her in the gut. The woman grunted and fell back. She quickly got up and cracked her whip again. This time Yasu grabber the whip as it came at her and used it to pull the woman towards her. Yasu took the opportunity to kick the woman in the jaw. The woman fell back.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Nao nodded slowly and took another drag of his cigarrette, and then stepped in between the two. He took Yasu by the arm and took her out of the ring, and to the side once again. Nao started to clean her wound, and then looked over at Yasu.

"You did pretty good..."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Yasu shrugged "I wasn't trying." she said
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:32 pm

Nao sighed and then nodded before he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her lightly. He groped her ass and kissed her again before noticing another fight was starting.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:59 pm

Yasu kissed him gently and then turned to look at the fight
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Marluxia slid his hands into her panties and rubbed hr pussy with his hands, and kissed her neck lightly.

"I'd love to see what you could do if you were trying."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:21 pm

Yasu blushed and pulled his hand out.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Nao chuckled and then turned his attention back to the fight, still holding Yasu close to him. He then snapped his finger and a man brought him a glass of shochu. He sipped it lightly, and then sighed.

"What is it about fighting that you like?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:22 pm

Yasu smiled "Its the excitement and danger." she said
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:49 am

Nao chuckled and then took a short drag of his cigarrette before a man in a suit came and approached the two.

"Hm, why are you with this loser, woman? Come with a real man."

Nao simply smirked and ignored the man.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 3:59 pm

Yasu stayed silent and stayed close to Nao
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:12 pm

Nao just simply continued to watch the fight untill the man attempted to touch Yasu. He quickly kicked the man back and pulled out his gun and shot the man three times. He dropped to his knees, and moaned. Luckily for him, Nao had simply shot him in the legs. Nao placed he guns back in the holsters, and then he wrapped his arms back around Yasu's waist, and kissed her neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:31 pm

Yasu smirked and kissed him on the lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:43 pm

Nao kissed her bak and then leaned against a car, placing her body up against his. He sighed after the fight finished with someone going through a windowshield, and then whispered in her ear lightly.

"You wanna go?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Yasu shrugged "I don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:45 pm

Nao nodded and placed a cigarrette in his mouth and walked over to the elevator with Yasu once again. When he stepped in, he pressed a button and waited a few minutes before it opened and he kissed her lightly.

"I have something fun planned for us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out (open)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next