Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A night out (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Nao sat at the bar of one of Sin's wildest clubs. People were drinking, dancing, kissing, and just watching the strippers. Nao on the other hand was one of the few hyped up people there. He simply sat at the bar, drinking a glass of wine, ignoring everyone. He sipped the last of his wine before standing up and walking over to the DJ and taking his place. He started doing his job, throwing on whatever he ound to be pretty good.

"Why did i take this up as a side job?"

Nao sighed and scratched the record before putting on a new one. His eyes were cold, yet he wore a smile since he enjoyed music.

Song
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Yasu moaned as he went in as deep as her pussy would allow. She kissed him back and drank the sake from his mouth
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:33 pm

Nao and Yasu began to share the sake in his mouth, their tongues westling, and he continued to thrust at high speeds. Then he groped her ass tightly and felt her tighten around his cock.

"Your really enjoying this..."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Yasu moaned and kissed him deeply. She felt herself tighten more
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:53 pm

Nao felt her tighten even more, and started thrusting even faster before kissing her back.

"Ha, i have never met someone who's enjoyed it this much."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:15 pm

Yasu bit his lip gently and spread her legs apart more
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:11 am

Nao kissed her lightlyy before he came inside of her. He smiled warmly, and slowly carressed her cheek before kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:19 am

"Aaahhh..." Yasu felt his cum run down her legs
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:36 pm

Nao pulled his cock out of her, and zipped his pants back up before sipping his sake.

"So, your here because you wanted to escape your sister?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:56 pm

Yasu nodded, pulling up her panties
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:42 am

Nao chuckled and then threw his sake back before asking for another. He sat down next to her and leaned up aginst the bar.

"Hm, well, i know how you feel, my brother can be a pain in the ass."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:46 am

Yasu sighed as she buttoned her jeans
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:59 am

Nao sipped his bottle of shochu and then handed her a glass of sake. He looked at the people dancing and talking before looking over at her.

"What was your name?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:38 pm

"Yasu." she said and didn't take the sake
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:41 pm

Nao placed the sake on the bar and then sighed lightly. He lit a cigarrette, and placed it in his mouth. He took a short drag and blew smoke into the air, and hen looked at the people dancing.

"Are you always like this?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Yasu nodded and stayed silent
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:59 pm

Nao sighed and sippd his shochu and then took a shot drag of his cigarrette. He blew a ring into the air before looking over at Yasu, and he placed a hand on her leg.

"Why ae you so quiet? Are you nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Yasu shook her head "Just bored."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:03 pm

Nao nodded and then placed his glass of shochu back on the bar after finishing it. He stood up and took one last drag of his cigarrette before placing it in an ashtray.

"Well, what do you call fun?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:20 pm

Yasu smiled slightly "Fights." she said
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:24 pm

Nao nodded and the reached into his pocket. He smiled and then grabbed her hand.

"ome on, there's something you have to see."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:16 pm

Yasu stayed silent and nodded
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:31 pm

Nao took her to his car, and opened the door for her. He hoped inside the car on the drivers side, and looked over at her.

"You sure you like to fight?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:34 pm

Yasu nodded and got into the car
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:43 pm

The door closed behind Yasu, and Nao took off down the street, dodging cars drifting corners as if he did this everyday. He then slowed down when they came close to a multi level parking lot. Two men stood infront of it with the gate closed, and opened it when they saw Nao's face. He drove up seven levels before parking and stepping out of the car. Thousands of people and cars sat there. It was like everyother night racing spot, but they weren't here for that. He showed her to the elevator, and the two went up one more level before there was a large crowd of people all cheering and screaming as two men stood in the center, fighting one another.

"I hoipe you can suvive."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:45 pm

Yasu stayed silent, watching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out (open)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next