Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A night out (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A night out (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:51 am

First topic message reminder :

Nao sat at the bar of one of Sin's wildest clubs. People were drinking, dancing, kissing, and just watching the strippers. Nao on the other hand was one of the few hyped up people there. He simply sat at the bar, drinking a glass of wine, ignoring everyone. He sipped the last of his wine before standing up and walking over to the DJ and taking his place. He started doing his job, throwing on whatever he ound to be pretty good.

"Why did i take this up as a side job?"

Nao sighed and scratched the record before putting on a new one. His eyes were cold, yet he wore a smile since he enjoyed music.

Song
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:34 pm

Nao chuckled before he gently kissed her cheek, and then grabbed a glass of wine.

"Hm, it seems to match your style."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:37 pm

Yasu stayed silent. She watched everyone dance.
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Nao sighed before sipping his wine, and then placed it back on the bar.

"Oh come now, so you mean to tell me your nto attracted to me?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Yasu turned to face him and smirked. She pulled him by his shirt so his face was inches away from hers "Are you attracted to me?" she asked in a seductive tone
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Nao smirked slightly, and licked his lips slowly before placing a hand on her waist.

"And if i am?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Yasu smirked "Hmm if you are, I want to see what you can do." she said and pulled him closer. She kissed him gently
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 11:16 pm

Nao smiled warmly, and kissed her back gently. He slid his hand over her pussy, and rubbed it with his hand.

"Why the sudden change of heart."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Yasu smirked "I guess I find you attractive." she purred. She held in a moan when he touched her pussy
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:17 pm

Nao chuckled, and kissed her deeply before sliding his hand into her panties. He slid his middle and index finger into her pussy, and then smiled warmly.

"You ever had sex in a public place?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:48 pm

Yasu let out a moan and grabbed his wrist. She pulled his hand out. "No." she said
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:51 pm

Nao chuckled when she grabbed his wrist, and he pulled his hand away.

"What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Yasu kissed him roughly. She pushed him against the bar and slid her hand into his pants
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:01 pm

Nao was taken by surprise when she started kissing him, but went with it. He felt her hands slide into his pants, and he chuckled before groping her ass.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Yasu licked his lower lip, asking for entrance as she slid her hand into his boxers and felt his cock
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Nao kissed her again before he unzipped and unbuttoned his pants, and rubbed her ass slowly, teasing her by sliding his cock between her hand.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:53 pm

Yasu kissed him back gently. She felt his cock gently
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:56 pm

Nao then grabbed her hand gntly, and made her hand pull his cock out, and slid it into her pussy, thrusting gently against the bar. However, noone seemed to pay them any mind.
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Yasu moaned "Ah!" she tilted her head back
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 5:48 pm

Nao started thrusting a little faster, laughing a little before he kissed her neck and groped her ass tightly.

"Is this your first time?"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:14 pm

Yasu felt her pussy begin to bleed. She bit her lip
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:03 pm

When Nao saw the blood, he slendered his eyes and smiled evily. Then he started thrusting even faster, hoping to turn her excrutiating pain into unbelivable pleasure.

"I'm going to make you fall in love."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Yasu gripped his shoulders and winced "Ah! I-It....it hurts..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:11 pm

Marluxia kissed her gently, and continued to thrust, moving a litle faster and thrusting harder, shoving his cock far up her pussy.

"You'll enjoy it soon, trust me."
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Yasu gasped "Ah!" she moaned as he went in deeper
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:18 pm

Nao finally thrusted again, sending his cock in as far as it could go, completly enteering her pussy. He kissed her deeply and groped her ass before pulling away from the kiss and drinking some of the sake and kissed her again, the sake still in his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out (open)   A night out (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out (open)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next