Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) Empty
PostSubject: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 am

lalita sat on the edge of a bar, siping her vodka slowly. her eyes watching the people dance, her ears thumping with the bass in the music. she pulled on her skirt, not used to wearing things like that, but she wanted to get used to it. lalita scaned the crowed, seeing the happy faces of the people. she sighed wishing she was as good at showing emotions as them.

OOC: lalita's clothes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:26 am

Ryuuga walked in with his head phones on chewing some gum and sat down at a booth with his lap top and looked around at all the people,he gave the people passing by a quick smile and then turned away
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:30 am

lalita sighed and layed her head on the bar, downing the rest of her vodka. she felt someone touch her shoulder, looking over seeing it was a large man who was really drunk. "hey b-babe why dont you come h-home with me" he slired(sp?). lalita simple swung her leg out kicking him where the sun dont shine. "fuck off" she grumbled
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:33 am

Ryuuga sighed and looked down putting his head phones on the table getting up dragging the man by his shirt collar into the bathroom screams could be heard through out the club,he walked out of the bathroom with a bit of blood on his hands,he walked back to his seat and sat down
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:35 am

lalita watched as the man was draged away, simply laughing when she heard screams, and smirked seeing the one who draged him away come back with blood on his hands.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 am

He licks the blood of his hands his fangs shining in the dar club his ruby red eyes blazing he had become a different person for that one moment
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:40 am

lalita rose an eyebrow another vampire, how manny dose this place have she thought. her hand when to her neck feeling the place where she let roko feed.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:43 am

He ordered a glass of ice and took out a blood packet and poured it in and began to drink it slowly
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:50 am

lalita downed her third vodka and sighed "this is so boring" she mummbled standing up.
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am

Ryuuga stood up and began to walk to the door
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:50 am

lalita also walked to the door, sliding on her jacket as she did. "worst club ever" she growled, puching a random guy in the face as she walked out, just cuz she felt like it

OOC: XDD
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 am

He touched his face and raised an eye brow "uh miss you should really try working out or you wont hurt anyone but your self"he said as he began to walk behind her
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

Ryuuga walked behind the man and took him by the shirt collar and slammed him to the side walk cracking the cement for about 10 blocks
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:04 am

lalita looked at the guy with red hair, she had a small smirk on her lips "damn, that was cool"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:06 am

He picked up the guy and threw him into the trees and walked where he threw him and the sounds of cracking bones could be heard if you were listening closely
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:07 am

lalita cracked a smile at the sound, it being like music to her hears "nicely done"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:09 am

He back flipped out where she was and bowed

ooc: lol i could be your servant we would have to go to the shop though only if you want to though
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:11 am

I feel lost and alone my heart waeghs heavy as i move threw these unfamilier streets soon i find a bar and slip inside , the smell of alcohol hits me I look around at the others in the room moving with my hood pulled over my head to the bar "white wine" I say sliding two coins over to him, he says nothing and pors the glass
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:13 am

"well well what is your name" lalita said leaning agenst a wall
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:15 am

"names ryuuga"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:19 am

lalita smirked "well thank you for taking care the those men for me ryuuga"
Back to top Go down
Matt

Matt

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:20 am

"it was my pleasure for putting shit like them in their place"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am

lalita chuckled lightly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:24 am

I take my drink and look for aplace to sit moving threw the tables and past tow people talking soon I see a seat and sit my head down and the hood over my hair hiding my eyes and the fact I am female.
"if things come and things go, life is sweet but death sweeter" I say softly as I sip my wine.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:41 am

lalita felt a fimiler pressents vixen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next