Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 am

First topic message reminder :

lalita sat on the edge of a bar, siping her vodka slowly. her eyes watching the people dance, her ears thumping with the bass in the music. she pulled on her skirt, not used to wearing things like that, but she wanted to get used to it. lalita scaned the crowed, seeing the happy faces of the people. she sighed wishing she was as good at showing emotions as them.

OOC: lalita's clothes
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 am

I sigh as I look into the sweet liquer waiting for the taste the sweet smell as it passes my lips and warms my throat sitting in th pit of my belly. Slolwy i drink letting it slide down savoring the tatse on my lips.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:46 am

"wait here a sec" she said to ryuuga and walked back into the bar, looking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)   out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

out for a drink (open to anyone who wants to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2