Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

....i think im lost....(p)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

....i think im lost....(p) Empty
PostSubject: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:54 pm

lalita walked through the forest, her blue and black dress swaying, and her light blue hair flowing with the wind. she looked around trying to figer out how she got where she was. "i think im lost" she mummbled to herself, and shivered from the cold.
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 pm

Rono walked through the forrest with a sort of bored expression set on his face and looked around for something to do. His jacket was black and white with a big paw print on the back of it. He walked through the dark forest with leaves crackling under his feet and then sniffed the air and caught the scent of a girl. She was near and he wanted to see what she was doing this deep inside the forest and at such a late night hour. he walked towards her and then spotted her through a couple of trees and a bush. He fingured if he just walked up she would be scared of him. But anyother way seemed creepy as well.So he had noother choice.He walked up past the bushed and looked at her and with his cold black eyes setted by the moonlight he said in a calm but slightly deep voice. "Hello...."
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:23 pm

lalita gasped and quickly turned to the voice, her necklace swinging out, the jem glowing a sliver. "o um h-hello" she said, her voice was quit and shy, but had a musical ring to it
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:30 pm

He saw that she looked quite unsuited for the Forrest so he had to ask.
"Are you lost?" His eyes shot through the dark as the moon emerged from behind a cloud and his eyes changed silver. At first they were cold black but now a silver glow that the moon highlighted to make them seem they were glowing.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:33 pm

lalita nodded "y-yes sir" she said, she jem still silver but had a touch of orange in it
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:38 pm

He blinked at the sight of her calling him sir he then saw her shivering. He sighed and walked over to her and took of his jacket and swept it over her and onto her shoulders. He smiled at her slightly as the moon coursed it's lights through his eyes. "Please, call me Rono." He thought to himself. Wounder how she manged to stay alive in this forest....who ever she is she's not normal.... He said the directed his hand in front of him showing her the way out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:43 pm

lalita nodded to him "thank you and alright rono" she said. the jem going deep green
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Rono looked at her necklace and saw that it was a different color than before. He smiled at her "nice necklace...very pretty." He said as he guided her through the forest no problem at all.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:13 pm

"t-thank you, my f-friend gave it to me. its a mood stone necklace" she said playing with it
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:16 pm

He smiled more and grabbed her hand as they approached a small river. He then picked her up and jumped over it and smiled down at her as they landed. "It suits you." He said as his eyes glowed more and putting her down.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 pm

lalita blushed "t-thank you" she said the necklace mixed with pink and deep green
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Rono smiled slightly thinking that he forgot to ask her her name. He looked at her softly and smiled slightly with slight embarrassment. Um may I ask you your name?
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:32 pm

lalita laughed lightly the stone now pink "my name is lalita"
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:48 pm

He smiled as they reached a clearing in the area where not many trees where.
"Quite a pretty name Lalita-chan....." he said as he looked in the sky and put his hands in his pockets and inhaled the freshness of the air.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 pm

lalita blushed brightly and played with her fingers "thank y-you"
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:58 am

He smiled as she stuttered and he looked at her softly with a smile and winked at her. "You know your really cute instead of sticks and crap I found you. I'm really glad that happened." He slipped his hands in his pockets and sniffed the air to smell if any stupid demons would try to pounce. Rono was well known in the forest while he wasn't a legend he was well on his way to being one. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the night air.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 am

lalita blushed brightly and pulled the coat closer to her, as she shivered agian
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm

He smiled lightly and walked more with her in the clearing with no trees around them. His eyes set towards front of them thinking about who she really was. His mind was at a loss so he just let it go and no longer wished to know until she told him. He looked over to her and smiled lightly "you didn't know it was gonna be cold out here?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:39 pm

lalita shook her head "i dont even know how i got here"
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:48 am

Rono looked at her and blinked lightly thinking of what she said. "Wow.....really...?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:20 am

lalita nodded "i was walking down the street and the next thing i knew i was here"
Back to top Go down
Rono

Rono

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:35 pm

Rono blinked glancing over to her again finding her situation quite strange. "Thats really weird....hmm are you alright lalita-chan?"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:58 pm

lalita smiled "yes im fine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ....i think im lost....(p)   ....i think im lost....(p) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

....i think im lost....(p)
Page 1 of 1