Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Koujou lost (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:21 pm

Koujou awoke in a forest as a small wolf puppy with wings licked at his face he sat up and the puppy fell over but got right up and wagged its tail at him he smiled "hello Uru how are you?" the puppy barked and jumped around at its name Koujou only had memories of Uru's name and his own "where am i? and wo am ?" he said to himself as he sat in the middle of the darkened forest
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Nala walked quietly as she looked around for prey. She was thirsty and licked her lips
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:26 pm

Koujou was worried his memories werent there he didnt know anything but his name and the winged wolf puppy's "Uru what do we do?" the puppy tilted its head to the side an gave him a funny look "i shouldnt have asked" he sighs standing up looking around the forest
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:28 pm

Nala climbed into a tree and jumped from tree to tree. She looked down as she jumped, hoping to find blood
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:31 pm

Koujou goes to move as a demon comes ou of the foret and slashes him across the right shoulder he cries out in pain "agh" he throws his hands up as the demon comes at him again and a clear light forms over Koujou and Uru stopping the demon it sat there as the demon hit the dome over and over Koujou sat on the ground hoding his shoulder which was bleeding profusely now he looks at the monkey like demon "go a-away"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:36 pm

Nala heard someone cry out. She stopped as she saw them. She growled as she saw a demon. Nala jumped to the ground and walked towards the demon.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:37 pm

Koujou cried out again as the dome of clear light that was protecting him broke and the demon struck at him he covered up his face with both arms afraid he was going to die
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Nala clenched her fists. She charged at the demon and swing her fist at the demon. She hoped her vampiric strength would help her
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:51 pm

Koujou heard something of a soft thump hit and didnt feel anything hurt him he loked to see a woman standing in front of him an see's the demon a few feet away after she hit it he stands up quickly and tries to grab her is shoulder splattering blood on her a bit "we h-have to r-run"
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:56 pm

Nala nodded and helped him stand. She smelled the blood and bit her lip. She led him away from the demon
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Koujou runs with nala Uru flying right behind them and lands on his head whining a bit as Koujou's shoulder keeps bleeding he winces in pain at every step
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:21 pm

Nala looked behind them and sighed in releif. She stopped running when they were far away
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:28 pm

Koujou stopped he leaned against a tree his breathing ragged as he grips his bleeding shoulder the blood going over his hand
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:25 pm

Nala frowned. "Let me help you." she said
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Koujou nods slowly "o-ok miss" he winces and lets go of his bleeding shoulder
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Nala tore a part of her shirt and tied it on his wound "C'mon, we need to get you some medical help." she said
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Koujou looks at her and smiles a bit shyly "um ok miss whatever you say" Uru stays perched on his head and barks at her
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Nala sighed and began walkig "C'mon." she murmured
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:03 pm

Koujou nod walking after her "yes miss" he says qietly his shoulder still hurting
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:23 pm

Nala looked around quietly. She hoped they wouldn't run in to another demon
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Koujou winced with every step they took his bandage already soaked with blood he breathed hard "im sorry im so weak miss" he says quietly
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:31 pm

Nala frowned and stopped walking. She took off the bandage and ripped off another piece of her shirt
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Koujou sighed and took off te blood soaked bandage "i couldnt do anything against that demon i would ave been dead ifyou hadnt protected me with that dome miss thank you" he smiles at her
Back to top Go down
Nala

Nala

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:38 pm

Nala smiled "No problem." she murmured as she tied the shirt part to his wound
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:40 pm

Koujou winces as Uru whines ontop of his head "im sorry for causing all this trouble miss"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Koujou lost (open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Koujou lost (open)   Koujou lost (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koujou lost (open)
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next