Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

sunset on the beach (misty here)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allycat

Allycat

sunset on the beach (misty here) Empty
PostSubject: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:54 am

ally sat on the beach looking out across the water waching the sun set her tail waved and the fur on her ears ruffled in the breaze
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:59 am

Misty walked down to the beach to finally see what it had looked like. She smiled seeing the wonderful sunset, and smelling the salt in the air. 'Peaceful...'

ooc; she's wearing whats in the first siggy
Back to top Go down
http://www.quizilla.com/my/profile
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:04 am

ooc:cool ally is in jeans and a t-shirt

allys ears twitched again when she heard someone walking on the beach but she kinda ignored it know that the sunset would only last 8 minutes
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:07 am

Misty looked and saw another person on the beach. But didn't say anything, not wanting to bother the person. She walked down the beach to the water, feeling the cold wet water on her feet.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am

allys ears twitched again and this time she looked to see a girl with blue hair wadeing into the water she wached her curiosly
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:20 am

She sighed, happy. Misty started to hum a song from her childhood, watching the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 am

ally listed and got up intruged by this new person we walked silently untill she was rightbehind the girl and asked quietly"what are you humming?"
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:33 am

She blinked before turning around to see the girl from before. "A song from my childhood." Misty said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:52 am

ally tilted her head for an 11 year old she was rather shortthat made here look nine so she looked really cute"how old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:57 am

She raised a brow, wondering why she was asking. "I'm 17, what about you?"
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:04 pm

ally smiled her tail wagging "11" she said childishly
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:26 pm

She smiled back at her. "I'm Misty Sosa by the way."
Back to top Go down
Allycat

Allycat

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 am

"my name is allycat" she said holding her hand out for the girl to shake "but you can call me ally"
Back to top Go down
Misty

Misty

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:48 am

"Nice to meet you, Ally." She said shaking her hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sunset on the beach (misty here)   sunset on the beach (misty here) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sunset on the beach (misty here)
Page 1 of 1