Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Walking along the beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Walking along the beach Empty
PostSubject: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 am

Yue(https://2img.net/h/i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/DevilAssassinAvarice/anime%20girls/neko.jpg) Was slowly walking along the beach running her hand along the side of hte water.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:11 am

I sit on a sand dune listening to the waves crash against the shore my hood left down as the wind blows threw my lilac hair I have my eyes closed as i just want to drift into that place that is silent but I head the sand shift as some walks on it and a slight frown wrinkles my brow. I look up for a moment to see a young girl walking .
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 am

( FInally someone who i need to accutly use my full rp skills to rp with thank you for having some skills)
Yue slowly looked over to the girl that had the lilac hair. She laughed slightly at the site not seeing how much of the color going around in the town. SHe smiled slightly and flicked her hair away from her eye and looked over at her" Hello there"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:19 am

I look up once more to the girl and nod , I am not one for talk and so just look at her wondering just what a girl would be doing alone on this beach. I move my hand to brush a stray lock of my hair from my face my lilac eyes search the beach for any sign of a second person she could have been walking with or waiting for.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:21 am

She nodded noticing that it was obvious that the person diddnt want to talk. She sat down looking up at the sky. She moved her blue hair out of her face again it seemed to have been annoying her and she smiled slightly looking at the moon/plane( Depending on what time of day)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:24 am

I watch her sit down close by and sigh "my name Is Vixen" I said softly as i pulled my cloak tighter around me, now feeling more uncomftable that I had spoke, I look up ward at the stars above and the planet that hung in the sky like a round ball suspended on an invisible thread over us.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:26 am

She nodded slightly" I am Yue." She smiled slightly nd looked over at the starts that seemed to dot the skys. THey were almost enchanting if it wasent for the murky skys' YOu know if it make you uncomfertable to talk you dont have to"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:32 am

I look over at her "yes, it is a shame they are so beautiful to night" I say brushing speckles of sand off my feet, as then I once more glance to the sky to see clouds roll in from the sea covering them like a cotton wool blanket "It is my choice , that i spoke to you."
I shiver as the temperature seems to drop slightly as we sit , the sound of eh waves crashing against the shore relaxes me once more.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:34 am

She nods" Alright it just seemed like it made you umcomfortable" She looked up at the waves that slowly crashed against the sands of the beach. She shivered slightly as the tempeture starts to lower. She wraps her tail around her to help reduce the freezing cold of the night. " I wish that the clouds would go away."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 am

I look across at her "Yes It did, but as I said it was my choice, I don't feel so much now." I watch her as a tail moves around her wrapping its self around her like a long furry snake "you are Neko?" I ask looking at her with curiosity now. I would have reached out to touch it but i just sit watching this creature with curios eyes.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:40 am

She nods when she made the comment about the neko" yes i am what you call a neko" Smiles brightly still looking up at the sky. She loved the stars and siletnyl glared at the clouds. She soften her look and then looked back over at vixen" And you are? If you dont mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:45 am

I nod my head slowly as she confirms she is a Neko, but then I am surprised when she asks what I am. I look down at the small lilac pendant held in my hand "I am a mystic" I say not looking at her fearing the look that might sit in her eyes, I fear what I might see deep in them.
"I came into the world to seek knowledge and I feel the school here might give me what I am looking for" I pause looking out across the sea.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:46 am

She nods" A mystic...That sounds cool" Laughs slighty looking back out over the ocean. Even though she was a neko unlike most she loved the water. SHe sighed and looked over at her" What could you possible learn from a school that seems to have only 1 thing on it's mind and that seems to be sex in every room"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:51 am

I look at her my lilac eyes catching the light and sparkle like jewels "knowledge understanding of what it is to feel." I let a rare smile cross my lips as she mentions the school only seems to rife with sex at the moment "as for that I hold mine till the right person comes along and he'll show himself at the right time and in the right way" I turn back to the sea "it looks beautiful on the surface but deep beneath it is still dangerous"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:53 am

Yue nods slowly" Yea i wish i could say i could wait but i couldn't chose weather to wait or not...Damn slavers''Sighs softly and looks out at the sea" Yea you are right there"
(sorry about hte short post)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:56 am

I tense at the word slavers , my back tingling, "I am sorry to hear that " I say now turning to face her "but each of us have a road we walk it ether brakes us or makes us stronger, I feel yours made you stronger and still will" I say I place the charm back around my neck ad hold our my hand , I don't normally touch but for her I feel she needs contact.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:58 am

She nods and looks at the sky. She sighed slightly having a quick flashback to all the bad things that have happened to her in ehr life before. She sshivvered slighlty hating the memories." Yes i hope that is true. If it is true that i have a good life ahead of me" Sighs slightly and looked at her hand" Hmm?"(she's never had any sort of contact before that was good willed)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:07 am

I still hold out my hand I know deep inside she will take it , I sense she is a good person who has just never had the right things happen. Leaning forward i gently place the tip of my fingers on her arm " You have a good life " I say my eyes look down at my hand on hers it feels strange , the warmth but then I pull back looking at my fingers curiose, was that what another person felt like?. These an many other questions now run threw my head.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:08 am

She smiled sliglty suprised at the contact. She had never had any contact that was neither a slap nor some other event that she did not want. She looked out towards the sky again" Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:18 am

I look up at her surprised "I should thank you, for letting me experience touching another" I say my hand still held in front of me. "such a unique experience" I see her look at the sky "the stars are hiding again" I say with out thinking. Laying down on the sand i use my cloak as a blanket the hood now partly covering my head "do you know if the school is taking on new students?"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:08 am

She nods and looks up at the stars again. When she made the comment about the school i turned my head over towards her. " I cannot say that i do. Sorry." She tosses a rock across the lake and watches how long it would skip
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:29 am

Leaning up I watch the rock bounce as if teh lake was made of some magic film and I sigh "thank you any way" I say and turn to face her "you don't go to the school?" I ask picking up a falt raock and tossing it watching how is skimms across he lake leaving ripples like those in life.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:30 am

She shook her head" I diddnt get to go to school while i lived in the shop." She sayed sighing slightly. She took a bigger rock and tossed it across the water' although now i think i might get to"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:38 am

I lok at her and hjear her sigh "may I ask why you didn't go" I do the same relising the ripples on the clear water and the sund of the plop as it drops into teh water.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 am

" All they were thinking of is profits." She sighed' And the damn sex merchants can go to hell now" She smiles and looks over at the water.(Sorry again for short psot)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking along the beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next