Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Walking along the beach

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
yumi

yumi

Walking along the beach - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 am

First topic message reminder :

Yue(https://2img.net/h/i151.photobucket.com/albums/s145/DevilAssassinAvarice/anime%20girls/neko.jpg) Was slowly walking along the beach running her hand along the side of hte water.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:42 am

I look at her still confused "I have never heard of sex merchants what do they do?" I ask hoping never to run into any or those, my hands curl around another rock but i hold it thinking of what it could mean "are they bad men?" i ask
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:43 am

She nods" They were the workings at the slave market...Basicly people paid and i was forced to do sexual deeds for them" Sighed sadly. She looked up at the sky sighly softly wishing she could be like the stars.....free
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:48 am

I look at her "then I am glad not to met any of those " I say my heart sadaning for her as she spoke of her ordeals "but its over now , so you are free" I say I hold up the stone "Like apabble on a beach you are unoticed till something brings you to the front"I say tossing it into the water

Last edited by Vixen on Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:50 am

She nods looking at her" Yea you are correct with that." She smiles softly" Yea it's been so long since i could say im happy or im happy with how i am. I think now i can"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:56 am

I lean back to look ather "then thats a good thing " I say "so will you be going to the school?" I ask thinking that now woud be the right timje for her to start her changes."changes ring but with just a small step" i say a smile slipping to my lips as I watch her face.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:59 am

She smiles" Yes i belive i will be." She shrugs" Not sure i'll be able to get in thoughh. My smarts arent teh best"
(sorry for short post.)
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:03 am

I look at her "you are smarter than most , you freed yourself from the merchants did you not" I say with a warm smile "you mantian a job, that takes skill, now myself I traveled for a long time till I came here my schooling ends here." I look at her to se if she understood "the final part of my learning is here"
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:07 am

( Arrgh im pissed i had a whole reply made but it shut it off>.>)
She nods slowly looking over at the water. SHe loved how it moved so slowy. SHe looked over at her" Yes i am free but free doesent always meen better" Sighs and looks up at the sky:" I hope it does though"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:21 am

I look at her "free is how you make it , I wander, but yet am not free, you live, there for are free" I say now turning to look at her "Freedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases, neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set alternatives. Freedom is, first of all,
the chance to formulate the available choices, to argue over them and then, the opportunity to choose"
I say from were that had come I do not know.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:23 am

She looks up over at the girl" For being so young you trully have some good advice' She says smiling slightly" I dont belive i ever said my name did i?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:27 am

I smile and shakce my head "no I don't think you did" I say turning back to throw another pebble into the sea.Those words still ran in my mind they were ones that my father had told me as a young girl, he ahd aslo worned me about other men that they would naot be as forgiving of my innocance if i was caught by the Sex merchants.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:28 am

She smiles as well looking at the sky" Well my name is Yue." SHe says looking over at her" Can we be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:33 am

I listen t the sound of her voice "Yumi I don't see whay we can't be freinds" I say looking up at the sky " Darkness is the tune she weighs,

Starrily is the tune she plays,

Gently is the wind she blows,

And where it leads, no one knows.

Meekly is the darkened sky,

Handy are the clouds that lie,

Smoothly do the tree tops wheeze,

Quietly to set the mind at ease.

Beauty is the color of the sights unseen,

To mystify tomorrow's dream,

Heavily is the darkness borne,

To keep the lightness at a mourn.

Slowly reaching for eternity,

Wanting some help so desperately,

And viciously does the darkness fight,

For it is overcome by daylight."

I sigh as I look at her
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:37 am

She smiles slightly" Nice poem( Take it it was a poem if it was a song switch poem with song) She smiles looking at the water's edge. She looks back over at her.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:57 am

I smile and nod "it is a poem" I say sighing "I find they relax me when I am nervouse" my eyes close listening to the sounds around me the wind blowing thre the trees and the sound of the surf against the sandy shore
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:58 am

She nods slightly'' I used to read poems. I dont as much anymore becuase they diddnt get books anymore" She looked over at the surf and all the tree's around them.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:03 pm

"It is a shame you learn a lot from books" I said "most of my education came from books, my fther had a large library" I smile remebering the long days i spent riding teh ladders along the rows of books picking out my book for the day. Feeling its leather cover and smwelling the musty book smell that came when I opened the pages to read.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:07 pm

She smiled remembering the time's when she was able to read" Yea i know...hopefully where im going has lots of books."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 pm

I look at her " you mean the school?" I ask hoping she will come to the school seeing so far she is my only freind in the place of knowlage. for if she didn't I would be once more lost in this world I don't know.
Back to top Go down
yumi

yumi

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:13 pm

" No i am moving in with someone and a friend of mine. Yes i was considered boughten but my friend trusted her enough so i do to"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:02 am

I look at her some of her words are lost to me but I understand she is finally moving forward , I smile "Its sounds a good thing " I say secretly wishing her all the best my heart grows heavy but happy for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking along the beach   Walking along the beach - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking along the beach
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2