Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) Empty
PostSubject: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 pm

labelisa smiled as she walked along the beach, she held a small bucket with a few shell inside.

OOC: labelisa's bathing suit
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:44 pm

L walked around the beach, his baggy pants slowly being dragged on the sand. He stood near the waters edge small waves hitting his leg he looked up at the sky
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:47 pm

labelisa walked along the shore and giggled as she found another shell.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:49 pm

L heard a giggle and he turned around looking at a girl
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:50 pm

labelisa grined as she examinded the shell. she put it to her ear and lisened.
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:52 pm

L walked over to her "Hey there" he said looking at her and smiles
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:01 pm

labelisa looked at the person and smiled back "hello"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:02 pm

"What are you doing here?" L asked looking into the bucket
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:05 pm

labelisa grined "im collecting shells for my collection"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:06 pm

"I see" L said and yawned, L then pets her head "Your cute" he said smiling
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:14 pm

labelisa blushed and giggled "thank you"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:15 pm

"I guess I'll take a walk with you since I've got nothing to do" he said standing next to her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:17 pm

"alright" she said and started walking "so whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:18 pm

"My name's L" he said "What about you?" he asked
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:19 pm

"labelisa" she said picking up another shell and looking at it
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:19 pm

L poked her "Nice name" he said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm

labelisa giggled "thanks" she smiled to him and tossed the shell back into the water
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:23 pm

He then walked slowly just a bit behind her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:25 pm

labelisa smiled and picked up a large shell "wow"
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:25 pm

He looked at her "What did you find?" he asked
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:29 pm

"look at this" she grined showing him the large shell
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:29 pm

"Nice" L said giving her the thumb up
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 pm

labelisa grined and try'd to put it in the bucket "aww it wont fit" she said sadly
Back to top Go down
Kyle-Kun

Kyle-Kun

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:49 am

L grabbed it "I'll hold it for ya" he said smiling at her
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 10:12 am

labelisa smiled and kissed his cheak "thanks" she said and started walking agian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)   shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shell serching (open to who ever wants to join it)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next