Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold new day. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

A cold new day. (open) Empty
PostSubject: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

I walk down the alley my hood pulled over my head the air chills me to my bones , something pulls me towards the school , what I have no clue, why again it aludes me.All I know is I must head towards it if I am to learn. It is why I walk down the alley alone.

It is dificult being alone but to find some one who at a mere touch I don't see pain or death is rare. It is part of what i search for but not al , to learn is there too biting at my mind as i walk, one foot coldly infront of another as i have for the past two days drawn my this urge.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:29 pm

lalita walked into the alley, her headphones around her neck were playing never to late by three days grace, her favortie song, she had no idea why she was there, she just felt like a calm walk was needed
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:35 pm

I walk further with my hood pulled up over my lilac hair my eyes watch the ground as my feet carry me further and further forward I hope to new teachings and things yet unspoken. I hear foot steps but just stop.
"just pass me by" I think but know or deep inside hope they will stop those feet that echo all around the ally I grasp the charm around my neck , given me by my father for protection as i wait.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:39 pm

lalita hummed lightly to the music, till she noticed someone eles in the alley, they had a hood pulled over there head so she couldnt see there face. being the cuirous person she is she stop walking. "um hello" she small voice rang out.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:43 pm

I look at the the voice that spoke , her hair white as the driven snow , she ware's some thing around her ears, my eyes meet hers, she looks young too young to be out in an ally "hello" I say softly so not to scare her. Raching back i let my hood fall my lila hair falling to my shoulders as I stand watching her and listen t the whispered misic she was listening to.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm

wow she's pretty lalita thought as the women pulled down her hood. lalita pulled off her headphone and rested them on her shoulder's and round her neck, thus making the music clearer, when darkness falls.....pain is all.....the angel of darkness......will leave behind.....and i will...fight! the music rang out. "how do you do" lalita spoke softly

OOC: the song is angel of darknes by alex C. feat. Yasmin K.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:42 pm

As she pulls down the things from her ears I hear music and smile as I listen to the words , I nod to her that I have heard her, but continue to listen to the music.
"good music" I say sighing as I feel the pull once more to go to the school.

My Hand still rests on my charm the stone pressed hard into my palm as i try to hide the nervousness i feel at being close to another person.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 12:53 am

lalita smiled the best she could, not being the best at showing emotions. "thanks"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:01 am

I look at her smile then to her eyes "It was an observation, the music and words are beautiful" I say the stone in my hand now being caressed with my fingers seeing how uncomfortable she is "you are not comfortable with me?" I say once more pushing astrand of my hair back behind my ear as a gust of cool wing blew it across my face brushing my nose as it moved.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:05 am

lalita shook her head "no, im just learning how to show emotions" she said looking down sadly.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:11 am

I tug at the cord to my cloak pulling it tighter around me "Emotions are ok, but used in the right order" I say the cloak now showing my thin frame "the wrong emotion at the wrong time can cause problems" I reach into my pocket and take out a small stone with a wave of my hand is starts to glow. "Here" I hand it to her.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:16 am

lalita cocked her head to the side and look at the stone "its beautiful but" she said as she took it "what is it for?" she asked "and why give it to me?" she looked at the women, who's name she had yet to learn.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:21 am

I look at her " it is a mood stone it glows different colours for different emotions, It glows white now because i hold it but if you place it in you hand it will change "I move forward gently moving her and to place it in the stone changed to blue "this says your sad" I place my hand over it and it changes to a light purple "confidence dose that, my name if your wondering is Vixen"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:27 am

lalita looked at her "thank you vixen" she bowed "my name is lalita, its nice to meet you"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:31 am

I see her bow and let a small smile reach the corners of my lips "It is nice to meet you to lalita, It is my pleasure" I pull my hand back leaving her holding the stone "please tell me about the school" I look at the building in the distance
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 am

lalita let out a small laugh "well to be honest, im quit new, and my first day i skiped with the rest of my class"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:37 am

I nod I understood her "quite laps in the rules I take it " I said shivering as a cold wind blows "I wish to start at the school, but don't know who it is I must speak to." my hands dig deep into the pockets of my cloak to keep warm as I stand
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:42 am

"i just showed up and they gave me some classes"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:47 am

Standing I start to feel the urge to move and turn to the school "would you walk with me to it" I ask as my feet begin to move forward one slowly in front of the other that urge pulling me ever closer to the building.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:51 am

the stoned turned a color showing lalita was happy. "sure"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:55 am

I pause waiting for her to catch up the cloak billowing behind me like a velvet flag in the wind my eyes caught in the light from the stone as i look back to her " I thank you lalita" i say turning slowly to look once more at the school its grand stone walls and the windows where the people inside look out onto the world.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:01 am

"its not a problem vixen-chan" lalita said
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:04 am

I turn to look at her it is strange for me to hear some one use that term and so frown "please just Vixen" i nod to her , the wind now wiping around us like a dog at our heels "It is growing cold we should get moving"
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:06 am

"o ok" lalita said the stone turning blue.
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:09 am

moving along side her I wrap the cloak around her. "To keep you warm nothing more." I say as I look at her "I have heard about what happens at this school" my eyes turn once more from her to the school "but for me only one shall stay with me and I fear he is not here"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold new day. (open)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next