Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold new day. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

I walk down the alley my hood pulled over my head the air chills me to my bones , something pulls me towards the school , what I have no clue, why again it aludes me.All I know is I must head towards it if I am to learn. It is why I walk down the alley alone.

It is dificult being alone but to find some one who at a mere touch I don't see pain or death is rare. It is part of what i search for but not al , to learn is there too biting at my mind as i walk, one foot coldly infront of another as i have for the past two days drawn my this urge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:07 pm

I sigh"and mine are turning me that way , I want to feel and learn but am scared to do so"I say looking down at my cloak held in my hands.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:14 pm

"dont do what i did vixen, its easier to lean feeling, then to try and get them back"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:21 pm

I slid down the door and sit once more on teh floor my whole body now shaking as I try to stop it "I...I can't "I say "I...I feel the urge rising but I am scared" i look at her willing her to understand .
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:23 pm

lalita looked at her and got down next to her and hugged her "i will help you under stand, i may not be able to show feeling very well, but i do remeber which feeling they are, tell me what it feels like like right now"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:27 pm

I close my eyes and shiver "confusion and cold , yet wanting rolled together" I say "its as if my mind wants me to one thing but my body says differently" I hold the cloak around my chest.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:28 pm

"what does your heart say vixen, thats the only one that matters"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:44 pm

I look at her my eyes wide as she speaks "my heart?" I say softly "my heart right now says..."I move forward making my lips touch hers getly then I pull back "I am sorry" I say
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:47 pm

lalita smiled and blushed lightly "its quit alright vixen"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:51 pm

I sit looking at her "but what confuses me is why" I finish still looking at her confused.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:52 pm

lalita smiled and hugged her "well you could have a crush on me vixen" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:05 pm

I lok up at her "a crush?" I say looking at her I move my hand to touch her cheek "is that what I feel ?" I let the cloak rest on my knee
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:06 pm

lalita smiled gentaly "possablie, i dont think its love because you've only known me a day" she giggled
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:10 pm

I blush realising she must be right "so how do you stop this Crush" I ask my fingers still on her cheek caressing it gently
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:14 pm

lalita smiled and layed her head in vixens lap "most of the time you just have to fall for someone eles"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:20 pm

I look down at her now brushing her hair "and If I don't?" I ask sighing a I brush a srand of her hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:26 pm

"well then ill just have to say i have a little crush on you" she smiled
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:31 pm

I feel a warm feeling ru threw me a she says she hads a crush on me "you mean it?"I ask leaning down closer to her as I look into her eyes , moving I gently kiss her neck.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:32 pm

lalita sighed softly as she kissed her neck and smiled "yep"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:43 pm

I keep kissing her neck as I move my hands to the other side of her neck gently caressing it.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:45 pm

lalita moaned softly
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:54 pm

I continue to kiss her gently sucking as I go slowly moving my hand up to just under her brest.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:58 pm

lalita layed her head back slowly while moaning
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:03 pm

I move from her neck lower till i kiss her chest then I move to her breast taking her niple in my mouth and gently sucking on it, every now and again biting justto nip nothing harder.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:16 pm

lalita ran her hand through vixen's hair slowly "mmmmm"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:34 am

At the sensation of her hand in my hair I move my hand to her waist caressing her soft skin as i move still caressing her nipple in my mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold new day. (open)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next