Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:36 pm

Guts walked down the edge of the stream heading towards the waterfall his massive sword strapped to his back as he walks his hair is plastered to his head and face by the rain pouring down on him he seems to not notice or care he hasnt felt the brand on his neck burn or bleed for a few days now meaning the demons have fallen back or finally given up on trying to kill him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Marluxia looked down to see a very... rouh, male walking over towards the waterfall. He was only a few yards down the stream, so he looked really tiny from where Marluxia sat. He crossed his legs, the rain pouring down on his lush hair, flattening it out. He cursed beneath his breath and placed the hood over hi head to keep his hair dry. He noticed the man getting closer and closer, and decided he would make nice conversation. Marluxia gracefully leaped from above a few yards from the man, and waved at him.

"Hey, you with the muscles, are you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Guts looks up as he was staring at the ground as he walked his one eye met with the man's eyes he felt his neck for any blood from the brand he drew his hand back and saw no blood so he had no reason to fight and kill this man "i am not lost im a traveler sir"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:46 pm

Marluxia nodded slowly before looking up into the sky, the cold rain beating on his soft, tan skin. He opened his arms widely, and seemed to embrace the rain and beauty of the scenery before replying to the man without looking a him.

"Is that so? And what gave you the right mind to travel during such weather?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Guts shrugs his eye still staring at the man "i have been through better i have been through worse no point in holing up because of some water because there will always be something worse if you hide away from the problems of the day" Guts sits down on a rock tiredly "what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:52 pm

Marluxia chuckled slightly before removing his hood to reveal his gentle face. He smiled armly, and shrugged, shaking his head at the sametime. He then sat down next to the man, and looked back up at the rain filled sky.

"The heavens sent me here. I'm not so sure why though... i suppose i'll find out soon though."

Marluxia sighed lazily befor looking back at the man and giving him a gentle smile.

"So, your a traveler? Do you sell, fight, rob, rip off?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Guts stood up as the man sat next to him he walked forward a few steps and with his back turned to the man he answered him "i am a traveling demon who goes around killing other demons for fun i am a branded one sentenced to live out my days constantly hunted by the others in hope to gain my power by eating my flesh they come almost everyday until now....."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Marluxia tilted his head slightly, and giggled a little before standing up himself. He then looked up at the sky, and nodded slowly. He then chuckled devilishly before looking back at the man.

"So the heavens have sent me here to congradulate you? Hahahahaha, or do they want me to help you? I want to know the answer."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:01 pm

Guts shrugs like he doesnt care "does it matter? i will continue to kill demons until i am the only one left and then i will most likely lose my purpose for life and sits somewhere until old age or something new comes to claim me" he cracks his neck lightly as he feels a sharp pain in his neck the brand was burning again he almost laughed with delight "oh they are here to kill me finally" he whispers softly as he unsheathes the massive sword from his back
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Marluxia raised an eyebrow, not bothering to care about the demons that were coming tehir way. He simply walked up behind Guts, and tapped him on the shoulder gently. He smiled warmly, and then chuckled.

"Your joking right? I can't gt dirty, so you'll have to protect me."

Marluxia kissed Guts lightly on the cheek and then sat back down smiling devilishly.

"Good luck."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:07 pm

Guts eyes darkened and a crazed look come over his face he points the massive sword at the man "do not touch me ever" he says each word slowly and coldly his one eye stares at the man with fury borne of a very old and terrible scar he turns back to where the demons are coming from there are four of them two snake demons of huge sizes a troll like demon and the last one is half dragon half wolf looking all four stare at Guts before they charge him Guts laughs his dark chuckle meeting their charge head on
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:11 pm

Marluxia laughed at the mans comment and actions at him kissing his cheek, and he leaned back, crossing his legs, in a femonine way, again. He watched as the demons chearged at him, but Marluxia decided to have little fun himself. He quickly flipped infront of Guts, his scythe in his left hand, and sakura petals floated around him, falling from the sky.

"This should be easy."

Marluxia gave a cold smirk, slowly tightening the griop on his scythe a the demons came closer tot he two of them.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:19 pm

Guts watched as three of the demons came at him they only wanted his flesh but the dragon wolf demon charged at the man the claws tearing through the air at his chest Guts grinned and swung his massive sword once chopping one snake demon in half and wounding the other gravely but the huge swing didnt hit the troll who was as stupid as he looked he stopped and let his fellows take the blow for him Guts grinned as the troll swung a tree towards him like a club
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:23 pm

The snake demon struck at Marluxia rapidly, aiming to bite him in the chest with his fangs. Marluxia easily dodged the failed attempts of fang attacks towards his chest. Marluxia simply grabbed the snake demon's head once it tried to grab his hair, and then gave it a sadistic smile. He then crushed the snakes head, blood exploding rom its head and covering Marluxia's glove. He shook his hand, trying to get the blood off of his hnd, and then turned to see the cowardly troll. Marluxia threw his scythe at the distracted troll, and it sliced off his head, forcing him to drop the tree.

"Yawn, i was hoping for more of a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Guts didnt stop his swing even after the troll was beheaded by the other man gathering earth around the blade increasing the size and weight he smashed it into the trolls chest smashing it in and sending the body flying back his face covered in blood he grins with delight as the earth falls from his blade and the blood drips from his chin "guess they werent the ones to kill me either"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:29 pm

Marluxia's left eye twitched a little as blood dripped from Guts chin. He gave an akward expression before feeling like he was ready to barf. The two were totally diffrent, so why owuld the heavens send a good angel instead of an arch angel to watch over this guy? Marluxia was gentle and gracefull, while this guy was ruthless and crazy.

"they'd better have a good excuse."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:33 pm

Guts swings the massive sword once sending a spray of demons blood into the stream he then attaches it onto his back again he kneels down by the stream and cups the water in only his right hand his left hand was mechanical so he couldnt hold water within it to well he drank from the stream and then dunked his head into it he came up gasping "there shoulda been more...." he mumbles to himself
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:36 pm

Marluxia walked over to a tree, and pulled his scythe out of it. He placed it in the stream, cleaning th blood off of it, and then it exploded into sakura petals, floating down the blood red stream. He smiled warmly, and then walked over to Guts.

"Well, looks like i'm stuck with you. Are there anymore that are supposed to be coming this way?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:38 pm

Guts touches his neck to see if there is anymore fresh blood from the brand he doesnt feel any and it doesnt burn "i dont think so for now but who knows some have found ways to slip past the brands detecting powers by assuming human shape it will decrease their power dramactically but some do it" he stands up and yawns "doesnt matter if there are a hundred of them" he gets that crazed joyful look in his eye "i'll kill'em all"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Marluxia simply sighed ad fell onto the ground with one loud 'thump'. He made the puddle splash as he hitt the ground, and watched as the rain began to lighten up slightly. He looked over to Guts with a emotionless face, still a little creeped out by this guy's attitude.

"Well, what are we gonna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:27 pm

Guts shrugs "i dont know i am a traveler im going to be a traveler until i kill every last demon and then the four of the god hand that branded me then who knows what i shall do" he starts walking towards the waterfall slowly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Marluxia arose back to his feet, and followed behind the man with his casual smile. He was surely one who enjoyed to travel, although, working for the heavens called for such travelling. He then quickly ran up beside Guts, and whistled. Nonthing happened, but soon galloping could be heard off in the distance.

"So you just walk? That's no fun, i prefer to ride."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Guts looks at the man "you can do whatever you want but im walking i dont care if you come along just dont get in my way or you'll get caught up inside my madness" he grins looking where the galloping noise is coming from
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:44 pm

A white horse came running out of the forest, and stopped next to Marluxia. Marluxia sighed, and suddenly a large amount of sakura petals surrounded him, and revealed his angelic form. He leaped up onto his horse, and looked down on Guts with an emotionless look on his face. His cold purple eyes pierced through Guts, and he simply made his horse trot beside the man.

"You'll be the one getting in my way."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next