Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:41 pm

Marluxia made no comment, or change of expression after watching these beasts be destroyed by Guts. Who knows what would have happened if Marluxia wasn't here to add some sort of stratagy to this battle. He sighed and leaned back on his horse, laying down as if he was sleeping and had absolute balance. Suddenly, he heard Guts make a comment about the heavens not sending a pansy angel to his aide.

"Whatever gave you the idea that i was possibly a pansy?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:48 pm

Guts shrugs taking his blade and sinking it into the chest of a near dead demon "your body looks weak but looks can be deceiving but the way you carry yourself its as though you dont want to fight at all like you would be happy coexisting with those monsters" he wrinkles his nose in disgust as a demon takes a last shot at him barely scratching the armor he cuts its arm off and then slices it throat open giving it a bit of time before it dies so it can feel it
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:54 pm

Maluxia slid off his horse, but when his body was about to meet the ground, he stoppd entirely, floating. He sat up, and then walked on the air towards Guts, putting them both at equal heights. Marluxia slid his fingertips down Guts left cheek before he gave him a cold, yet sentimental look in the eye.

"But you are one of them, and i don't mind coexisting with you. There are some demons who were forced to be what they are. SOme who are innocent and afraid, those who don't deserve to die. Those who are like you."

He quickly looked away from the man, and stopped floaing. He walked back over to his horse, the rain pouring down on the two. His hair was down and the front of his hair stuck to his forehead. His kimono was dripping wet, and his cold, violet eyes seemed to glow in the darkness. His voice returned to its cold, natural tone as he spoke.

"Where to now?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Guts pulls back from the mans touch he was tempted to kill him right there on the spot the way the man spoke he acted as though he knew who Guts was Guts sneered at the thought ad turned his back as he felt the rain again the blood being washed from his clothes and armor "where? there is no where there is just walking and walking until there are no more demons left to find"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:06 pm

Marluxia sighed and then wished he had brought a map, guide, a freaking gps system, something to help them stay on the right path. He didn't want to wander the lands aimlessly, never to find a destination that could lead them to a way to put an end to all demons. He simply followed behind Guts on his horse, trotting behind him. His mind searched for something, somewhere that they could go and use to fight the demons.

"So we wander the land aimlessly? What folly. Why don't we just search for the heart of all demons?"

Marluxia's cold eyes stayed locked onto Guts as he awaited an answer.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:17 pm

Guts yawned he had heard this idea may times "you have fun trying to reach the realm of god hand to even see them you must have a behelt to even get them here you must have a crimson behelt to actually get close enough to meet them and then even if you do the five of four of god hand will kill you if they sense betrayal so i will kill them slowly one by one until the god hand has no choice but to come out after me" he grins "then i'll kill them in the worst ways possible for tricking me into this existence"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:25 pm

Marluxia simply sighed at the man's foolishness. The four of god hand would not waste its time on the two of them unless they attacked it first. This man wanted to draw out the monsterous god, but it would simply create and watch, making this foolish demon fight for all of eternity, never to obtain what he wishes for. Marluxia kne he wouldn't have to struggle against a god, for he was an angel of the Great Bishamonten, and a Taoist master. He was prepared for what the enemy could throw at him, and was practically an arc angel.

"It refuses to appear before you because it can simply create more demons, and force you to ight for all of eternity. We'll never find him by just travelling, and killing off random demons."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:30 pm

Guts turns swinging his massive sword inches from the mans face causing a sharp wind to blow by and waves his hair about "do you think i havent thought of trying to kill the four of god hand?!? but i do not possess the crimson behelt anymore i cannot travel to their realm without one without their permission" his eyes furious his he seems insanely mad but not at the man he was furious with himself for he could do nothing
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 4:36 pm

Marluxia made no sudden change in expression, nor did he attemp to stop the man's blade. This man did not scare him, nor did his power. He simply pushed the blade from his face with two fingers, and slendered his eyes. This man could be mad, bu he obviously was to foolish to try and think o what ones power could do if he didn't focus on using it to kill or just brute force. In his mind, he wanted to tell the man of an easier way, but the heavens said that this man was not yet worthy to face the god.

Marluxia simply sighed coldly, and surrounded himself, along with his horse, in a white aura that kept the rain from pouring onto his body. He then walked by Guts, leaving him behind without saying a word. Then he looked up at the rain covered sky with black clouds of darkness, and mumbled to himself.

"Why did the heavens send me to do this job? Right when i was so close to being free of their control, they drag me back and force me to help this dud."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:46 pm

Guts swings the sword down as the man passes him and leaves him behind the ground being crushed under his power the rain poured down him soaking through everything he wore he growls quietly swinging the blade behind him he sheathes it thinking to himself why would the heavens send such an annoying unhelpful angel to him he was useless Guts thought he knew without a doubt he didnt need this man beside him for help now did he want it he shook his head sending water around him as he started to walk again slowly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Maluxia sighed as a few minutes of silence went by and he returned to his human form. However, when he returned to his human form, his horses original white color turned black. The rain pounded on his hood as an akwardsilence filled the air before he looked back at Guts and then gave him a cold smirk.

"You like women, no?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Guts looks up through the rain at the man calmly now even if inside he was furious still "yes what of it?" he waits for an answer as he continues walking slowly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Marluxia chuckled and then turned back forward. He opened his arms wide, embracing the strong, cold wind that blew through his body. He laughed and then spoke, without looking back at Guts.

"How about you and i stop at a Geisha House? I'll pay for everything. Or perhaps a bar? Or the club, i wouldn't mind having a little fun tonight."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:30 pm

Guts nods at the sound of a bar "a bar is good enough you lead where we go since you want to go" he says it quietly as he stares at the ground still walking slowly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:36 pm

Marluxia slapped his horses bottom, and flipped off, and the horse ran and faded aay into the darkness. Then, he grabbed Guts's arm, and took off at unimaginable speed. The two were at a bar inside of Sinful City known as 'The Dirty Kitty'. He gave a small grin as he opened the door, and walked in. Some of the women immediatly ran over to him, and he simply wrapped his arms around them. Most of them were asian, while a few were brazilian, african, caucasian, australian, and even chinese. However, Marluxia's attention was mainly on two Japanese women that stayed at his side.

"Go easy on him girls."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Guts looked around at the bar the man had not listened and touched him again every time he did so guts came closer and closer to killing him he looks at the girl and waves them away from him "i just want a drink that all" he sighs tired the berserker armor granted great power but also drained him quite a bit his limbs felt like jelly and his mind was hazy he needed to sit down
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:44 pm

The bartender looked at Guts and simply chuckled. He looked over at Marluxia and then back at Guts and he laughed even harder. He pulled out a cup, and then spoke in his gruffy, rough voice.

"Your with Marluxia eh? Lucky fella, that guy has some power, too bad he never shows his true potential. So, what can i get ya?"

Marluxia was making out with one of the girls when he noticed Guts had already talking o the bartender. He asked the waitress for the usual, and continued to make out with the girls that sat with him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:46 pm

Guts shrugs "give me the hardest strongest stuff you got and do you have any rooms here?" he looks around the room waiting for an answer his brand wasnt hurting but there were the occasional demons that had the smarts to actually fool the brand and it wasnt just demons who were a threat
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

He pulled ou a bottle with a clear liquid in it. He poured Guts a glas, nd then handed it to him. He then pointed to the door that was right next to where Marluxia was sitting.

"Your with Marluxia, so you should be able to get in."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:50 pm

Guts downed the glass in one gulp and gave it back he headed for the room and opened the door hoping there was a bed
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:53 pm

The room was a large apartment like room. It had a kitchen, living room, plasma screen tv, a bedroom, and a bathroom. When Marluxia noticed Guts go in, he chuckled and drunk his bottle of wine slowly. He continued to make out with the girls untill another man walked up to Marluxia. He wore a black suit, and had short black hair. His sunglasses hid his face, and he gave Marluxia a dirty look. Marluxia simply waved his head back and forth slowly, smiling devilishly as he spoke.

"Can i help you?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:55 pm

Guts walked to the bedroom and fell onto the bed in his armor and clothes he was drifting in and out of being awake he lay there as the blackness started to consume him slowly
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 pm

The man stuck up his middle finger, and pulled out a gun and shot Maluxia in the chest. The entire place went quiet, but then, Marluxia's wound easily healed. O did it even make it into his flesh? Either way, this man was screwed. Marluxia kicked the table into the man, and then threw him out the window. He leapt out behind him, and started to kick him in the gut continuosly. He then picked him up and tossed him into the wall.

"You try to kill me with a gun? Your on crack, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:01 pm

Guts twitched in his sleep his dream was one of him younger at the age of twenty one when he originally met the god hand they had pulled him and the band of the hawk the mercenary group he was with into their world using the crimson behelt Guts wore there were only a few of them as they had been betrayed by the king that had hired them for fear of their power on the battefield he looked up remembering being surrounded by countless demons and being able to do nothing as they closed in on him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:04 pm

The man quickly got to his feet, and tried to do a flying dragon kick on Marluxia, who leapt up higher and kicked his leg down, and then sent his other foot straight into the mans head. Once his foot made contact, it knocked the man's skull into his spine, causing his spine to move down his body and pierce his lung. Marluxia simply smirked and walked inside, as the workers at the bar started to replce the window. When Marluxia sat down, he continued to make out ith the women, and everyone in the bar continued to do whatever it was they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 3 of 22Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next