Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:56 am

Guts stands up straight and stares at the sky "i wont kill you but i will kill those gods for what they have done to me and you" he goes to pick up his sword swinging it up incredibly fast and onto his shoulder "and your going to help me" he grins at marluxia his teeth stained red from the blood combined with that beastly grin made him truly look demonic
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:58 am

Mrluxia didn't understand, and then he finally just gave up. He couldn't do it, he couldn't kill Guts, no matter how many chances he had. He just stood up, and pulled out a white cloth and started to clean Guts's teeth.

"I suppose i don't have much of a choice."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:00 pm

Guts nods at marluxia still grinning "thats right we'll kill these gods together and then we'll be free to do what we please and maybe you can become the god of war like you wanted" Guts laughs "but first we're both wounded lets rest up and hope they dont attack us suddenly"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:02 pm

Marluxia simply smiled warmly before he kissed Guts and then walked away happily, swinging his arms slihtly as he skipped over to the river. He washed up his face, and then his hands before looking over to Guts.

"We should get back to the bar, i'm sure i have a few bandages and things back there."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 pm

Guts follows marluxia "well you lead because i have no idea how to get there anymore" the blood still leaks from his leg splattering the ground as he walks
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:11 pm

Marluxia nodded before ripping his shirt, and then wrapping it around Guts's injured leg.

"I'm surprised you didn't kick my ass for kissing you."

He laughed before he started walking ino the forest, motioning for Guts to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Guts followed calmly "i trust you now but i would rather you didnt do such a thing again i truly am not that way" he cracks his neck lightly and sheathes his sword onto his back
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:19 pm

Marluxia chuckled before he grabbed an apple from a tree and kept walking. He bit into the apple, and then he turned around and walked backwards. He then snapped his fingers and mad himself look like a woman and gave himself breasts.

"What about now?"

Marluxia laughed heartily.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:21 pm

Guts laughs loudly "that is not going to change a thing but it is pretty funny" he laughs again and grabs at his ribs "ugh ow" he pushes his hand under the armor and feels a piece of something stuck in his side and oulls it out its a piece of a flower
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:24 pm

Marluxia turned back to his normal self before looking at the flower. He raised an eyebrow before slightly tilting his head.

"Did i do that?"

He didn't remember sticking any flower petals into Guts's body, bu then again he wasn't quite sure.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:27 pm

Guts shakes his head as he looks at the flowers "it is yours at least i think it is must have ben from the explosion some how but i didnt feel a thing until now when i laughed"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:32 pm

Marluxia removed Guts's armor, and then checked his body for anymore petals, but he saw nonthing.

"Hm, i'm not sure. My flowers aren't sharp unless i want them to be..."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:34 pm

Guts looked at the flower it looked just like marluxia's except it was paler like an imitation of marluxia's power "it is yours i thought but im not sure..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Marluxia's eyes widened when he quickly grabbed Guts and and suddenly vines surrounded them like a dome.

"Damnit, he found us."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Guts looks surprised "who or what has found us?" he looked around the dome of vines
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Marluxia cursed beneath his breath when suddenly, a bullet piered through the vines and cut Marluxia's left cheek. He lowered the vines, revealing a young male who looked more like a pop star than he did an average day person.

"Well, if it isn't my evil brother Nao."

The young male made not the slightest move nor did his expression change. He just simply fired his gun at Guts this time.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:49 pm

Guts reaches his hands up and deflects the bullet straight up with his metal arm "what the hell does he want?" Guts stands up and yawns cracking his neck and his knuckles
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:52 pm

Marluxia sighed and then looked back at Guts with a lazy expression.

"He's a demon hunter. He's not your average human though, he's half demon, so don't take him lightly, he's nearly on my level."

Nao simply placed the gun back on his hip and charged forward throwing quick punches at Marluxia, matching his usual speed. Marluxia dodged the punches easily and flipped back next to Guts.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:54 pm

Guts tapped his foot on the ground as he put his armor back on Nao's feet became trapped under the earth throwing him off balance and sticking him in one spot Guts reaches up a finger "well whats he want with us?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:58 pm

Nao nearly fell to the ground before he swung his fist, and he was sent flying into the air, breaking free of the grip. He landed on a tree before he sent a pillar of earth towards Guts. But it was stopped by Marluxia's foot.

"Hello? Your a demon, remember?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 pm

Guts looks at marluxia "yea but there are so many others out there why is he after me now?" he flicks a small yellow ball form his hand at nao
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm

Nao dodged the ball, and then flipped down from the tree. Then he drew his gun and pointed it at Marluxia.

"Either you kill him or i will..."

Marluxia sighed and just appeared behind him, and kicked him to his knees where he simply stopped attacking. He refused to kill his brother.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:06 pm

Guts appeared in front of nao on each of is fingers was a small yellow ball he grins at nao "now why must we kill me?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Nao spat at Guts, and then Marluxia quickly grabbed him and dragged him over to a tree so Guts wouldn't hurt him.

"Bcause, Bishamonten ordered the death of all filthy demons like you!"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:09 pm

Guts moved to the side of the spit "well thats not very nice i know im not exactly squeaky clean right now but filthy is kinda harsh dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 12 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 22  Next