Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:14 pm

Nao and Marluxia both shook their heads before black mist began to surround them both. Marluxia's black mist soon became violet, and he appeared in the air. He was spinning gracefully, however, he slendered his eyes, and that violet mist surrounded his hand, and took the shape of his scythe. He landed behind Guts, and right when he sighed, athree trees started to break down into energy particles, and were aed into Marluxia's black hole scythe.

"It can take any shape, but the stability has to be controlled by the flow of your energy, and not the lihtning."

Nao then shot two bullets, one at a tree, while the other at the ground in front of him. When the bullets connected with the surfaces, the particles of whatever was hit, was absorbed directly into Nao's body.

"The form relies on what you want your energy to make it out to be. Like for instanc, my bother's a gentle person and obviously loves flower, which is why he recieves most of his energy from the earth. While i have more of a dragon type energy, which allows me to turn the air, fire, and earth into my personaly energy. You just have to focus on what your spirit is like, and you can make a powerful attack depending on how well you control your energy."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:17 pm

Guts takes his massive sword off of his back "this is the only weapon i know how to use and as for my spirit how am i suppose to know what my spirit is like i fight with nothing but rage and delight in killing demons it is me or who i was now im not sure who i am"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Marluxia summoned his real scythe, and then walked infront of Nao. Nao simply flipped into a tree, and watched what was about to take place. Marluxia suddenly released a little energy, destroying the ground around him.

"You must fight untill you feel as if your about to collapse, then you stand and summon whatever energy you have left. This will attract some sort of spirit to your energy. Once that happens, prepare for the battle of your life."

Marluxia suddenly rushed in towards Guts, and slashed at him horizontally.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Guts held up his blade and kncoked the scythe sideways while marluxia did have aa advantage in speed Guts had the advantage in the weight and power of his blade at the same time he jumped backwards
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:28 pm

Right when Guts jumped back, the ground beneath him seemed to disappear, and more energy was fed to Marluxia. He suddenly appeared infront of Guts, and brought his scythe downward in an attempt to slash Guts once again. However, Marluxia added his energy into his blade, leaving a small surprise for Guts.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Guts stumbles as the ground under him disappeared he had never fougt with energy like this before and he didnt plan to now he swung his word full force at marluxia's scythe
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Right when Marluxia's scythe met with Guts's blade, his scythe was able to over power Guts's sword, and he pushed it out of the way wih ease before sending a series of quick, yet fatal, slashes at Guts.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:39 pm

Gus didnt understand in arm stength he knew he could beat arluxia heknew but wha he didnt know is marluxia had used the energy to over power him "shit..." he throws up his right arm to take the brunt of the slashes the only reason he didnt lose the arm i because of his berserker armor he was sent fying back his arm bleeding heavily his side had been cut twice as well
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:57 pm

Marluxia gave Guts a cold smirk before he lost control. His long hair turned white, and he had turned into his angel form. He smiled coldly, and his violet eyes locked onto Guts as he slowly walked towards Guts. His energy poured out of his body, destroying eveything around him.

"I hope your ready."

Suddenly a large white tiger made from his energy lashed out of his body and roared and Marluxia's pupils became grey. He suddenly charged at Guts and slashed furiously at Guts.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Guts holds out his hand and a magnetic barrier holds back marluxia's scythe slowing him down he jumps into the air and throws down ten yellow balls at marluxia while sealing his feet in earth so he couldnt move
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Marluxia quickly dodged the balls by releasing the gravitational pull aound him, making the balls float, and his speed untrackable. He suddenly appeared behind Guts with his long ten shaku sword (like sephiroth's) and brought it down across Guts's back.

"You'll have to try harder."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:05 pm

Guts twists while in the air the blade only scratches past the armor Guts opens his mouth and bolt of lightning fires at marluxia's chest as he swings his blade at his legs
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Right when Guts shot the lightning bolt, Marluxia was surrounded in that same black and red aura, which absorbed his sword and lightning bolt. Then Marluxia reversed the pull of his black hole, and sent a large gust of wind towards Guts to force him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:11 pm

Guts lands on the ground spinning ad throws two yellow balls at marluxia and then chucks a black ball above his head while slowly stepping backwards as the small black ball starts sucking everythig it can in
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Marluxia simply appeared behind Guts, and slashed at the air cutting open a black hole. Suddenly, the black hole began to suck in everything, and lightning began to appear between the two black holes.

"Buh bye."

Marluxia suddenly disappeared, and the two black holes reacted with each other and exploded.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:17 pm

Guts comes out of the smoke coughing his skin burnt in place a few tears in his skin luckily his armor took alot of the damage again h sinks his blade into the ground trying to get support
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Marluxia suddenly appeaed, the white tiger ceated from his energy, next to him. The tiger growled, and Marluxia gave Guts a sadistic smile. He raised his blade and lashed out at Guts again, this time his speed was three times faster than it was before.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:22 pm

Guts put his sword in front of him just in time and got sent flying back into a tree blood seeping from his head where he hit he gets up his senses out of sync and his legs a bit wobbly "that all you got?" he grins a bloody grin
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Marluxia was already behind him in mid sentence, his sword to the back of Guts. He pressed forward, giving Guts no time to react. His cold eyes pierced through the back of Guts's head, and his sadistic smile was scarier than imaginable.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:36 pm

Guts could feel the blade go through the armor on his back and come through his stomach he opened his mouth to say something but only a spray of blood came out his eye widened but he rotated his hips and drove his elbow at marluxia's jaw
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:40 pm

Guts's elbow almost made contact with his jaw, but Marluxia had easily dodged the attack by moving backwards and pulling his blade out of Guts. Suddenly, he leaped away from Guts, and he struggled to gain control over his bloodlust once again.

"Hurry up, i can't contain him anymore."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:42 pm

Guts couldnt move from that spot he had already lost too much blood and it wasnt stoping his vision was going blurry at the edges as marluxia spoke "huh?" was all he could say
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:46 pm

Marluxia struggled, his hand still covering his face before he finally scratched at the air with his hand. His nails turned to sharp claws, and he bore fangs and growled like a tiger. His sword turned into small particles, and went into his body, and he got down on all four.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Guts barely saw what was happeing but when he realized what had happened he grinned "aw shit...." blood fell to the ground splattering
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 2:51 pm

Marluxia suddenly appeared behind Guts, and charged at him with spped which left multiple afterimages of himself. He then leapt into the air, and brought his hand down across Guts's chest, hoping to take his hand right into Guts's chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 17 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22  Next