Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:41 am

Right when Guts walked past him, Marluxia leaped up on his back and smiled warmly. He then noticed the demons and ighed before placing his chin on Guts's head. He wasn't in the mood for more fighting now that his excess energy was gone, and all he wanted to do now was get a piggy back ride back to earth.

"What are you gonna do about them?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:47 am

Guts didnt do a thing he merely kept walking but when a demon stood to block his way he held up a hand and sent an explosive wave of lightning towards all the demons the current of each electric attack connecting and kill all of them around them Guts just kept walking
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:50 am

Marluxia was surprised Guts didn't launch him into the demons as a weapon, but simply shrugged and smiled warmly, just waiting in anxiety to go back into the outside world. His eyes closed as he become sleepy from all the travelling, fighting, and walking they had to do, although on the inside he was just hoping he could spend a litle more time with Guts. Despite what he always said, he became attached to Guts, and just simply clinged onto him tightly, closing his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:53 am

Guts goes through every room they had to go through to get here he stops at the beginning of all of this the place where he and marluxia first appeared and just stopped he tapped marluxia's forehead "how do we get out of here?" he seemed like his old self a bit but not quite
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:57 am

Marluxia raised an eyebrow and opened his eyes to see them back where they started. Then he took his scythe, and slashe at the ground, splattering the woman's blood below them. Suddenly, the patform began to shake, and the earth opened up for them as they floated back to the top. Then the patform turned into earth, and the sun rose above to hroizen slowly. It was morning and the birds chirped happily.

"Seems like we are back home..."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:01 am

Guts looked around once again his power had been cut down he had only one tenth his true strength here he would never be as strong as he needed to be he started walking again tiredly his head drooping from exhaustion he needed sleep but he refused to sleep as he dragged his heavy sword behind him
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:04 am

Marluxia leaped off of his back and picked up his large sword and placed it on his shoulder before snapping his fingers. Suddenly, a few trees came out of the ground and bent over them as if they were forming a huge tent.

"Let's rest here tonight."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 am

Guts didnt say a word as he fell to the ground his muscles sore his eyelid drooped and he didnt care anymore the ground scraped his face as he lay against it but he did not care anymore
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:12 am

Marluxia leaned up against a tree before he heard a faint whisper in his ear. He smiled sadly, and then ushed a strand of hair out of his face before he walked over to Guts and kissed him lightly and placed a map next to him.

"Seems i won't be getting that last night with you."

He chuckled slightly, and started to walk away slowly, before looking back at Guts one last time with a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:14 am

Guts did not awake for almost ten hours when he did he looked around for marluxia and saw nothing but a map next to him he opened the map and looked at it not knowing what is was
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:19 am

Marluxia suddenly appeared behind Guts, a cigarrette in his mouth and a emotionless expression on his face. He was covered in blood, and he had a wound going across his chest. His jacket was missing and his pants had a rip at the lower legging, but he seemed not to care.

"It was supposed to lead you to somewhere you could have one last talk with th 'love' of your life, but it was a trap."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:21 am

Guts looks at marluxia "a trap set by demons i assume?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:23 am

He shook his head, and then took the map and ripped it in half. Then he sat down and leaned up against a tree before looking over at Guts lazily.

"I wish, it seems they found out about what i did. To be honest, i was sent here to kill you, but after seeing the pain you went through, i instead decided to help you and then killed the gods of whom i were supposed to serve."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:26 am

Guts looks shocked "the gods wanted me dead and wanted the god hand to live?" he stands up his head spinning a such a thought "how why would they want that how could they want that?!? it makes no sense" he paces back and forth thinking to himself
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 am

Marluxia slowly closed his eyes before getting back up on his feet, and then placing a hand on Guts's shoulder.

"God Hand may be evil, but they are still a key to hell, thus making them important gods. I made a sacrafice, and now i must pay for my actions.... you have to fight me Guts."

The trees sunk into the ground, and he summoned his scythe into his left hand.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:31 am

Guts stares at marluxia calmly "and if i refuse to fight you and instead go against these cruel gods?" he watches for marluxia's reaction
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:33 am

Marluxia smiled sadly, and then shook his head. He knew Guts would say that, and decided to make him take up defensive actions, hopefully. He rushed towards Guts at great speed, and brouht his scythe down to stab him in the leg.

"Then i'll have to make you ight!"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:34 am

Guts didnt move he allowed the scythe to cut deeply into his leg "and if i still refuse and still wish to go against those gods?" as he says this he grabs marluxia's hands in a crushing grip so he couldnt move
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:38 am

Marluxia smiled warmly, not even trying to pull away before he gave a slight chuckle.

"Then i'll have to kill you, or you'll have to kill me."

Right when he said that, a cherry blossom fell inbetween them, and exploded sending Marluxia flying backwards, and he stuck his scythe in the ground to help him land safely, damaged a little from the explosions.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 am

Guts didnt move the explosion engulfed him burning and tearing chunks of his flesh out he walked towards marluxia slowly his leg bleeding profusely splattering the ground with it
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:41 am

Marluxia gritted his teeth, seeing that Guts refused to fight back before he simply tossed his scythe and ran at Guts with amazing speed and threw a heavy punch at his chest.

"Why won't you fight back!?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:42 am

Guts took the hit and fell onto his back the wind knocked out of him he slowly stood back up and walked towards marluxia slowly "because you dont want to do this you want to be free and if one of us kills the other we will never be free" he smiles one of his rare smiles
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 am

Marluxia cursed beneath his beath before he finally sent another punch towards Guts face, this time with alot more force. At that same moment, he sent a great deal of gravity down on him, hoping to stop him from moving.

"Don't tell me what i want!"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:47 am

Guts fell back again he started to get up even though the gravity was pushing down on him blood leaked from both sides of his mouth "i am not telling you i am merely observing what i believe to be true if i am wrong what do you want?" he stares at marluxia
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:52 am

Marluxia let go of the pressure before he fell to his knees and punched the ground, a single tear falling from the corner of his eye. He couldn't kill him. Why couldn't he kill him?

"I want nonthing. I was just created to serve the gods, now if you want to punish the gods for their evilness, then you must kill me. Go ahead and end it already!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 11 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16 ... 22  Next