Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:02 pm

When Guts dodged his attack, Marluxia simply smiled. His objective wasn't to hit the poor fool, but trap him. Right when Guts landed next to his blde, a flurry of petals rained down on the area, and blinded them both along with destroying his sense of sight, smell, and hearing. All Guts could do was think of a way to escape Marluxia's eternal sakura petals, or guess every single one of Marluxia's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Guts stands perfectly still marluxia didnt know what Guts knew he sat still grinning waiting for his attack "gonna have to try harder angel boy"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:08 pm

Suddenly the sakura petals turned into a tornado surrounding him, placing him in a death trap. Marluxia snapped his fingers, and suddenly, every single petal, that'd b nearly two thousand petals, exploded all urrounding one target, Guts. His chance of escaping was slim to non, and based on what Marluxia had planned if he did make it, he wouldn't be living much longer.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:09 pm

Guts disappeared with his blade into the ground the second the petals moved Guts was gone the ground swallowed him in whole and there was no sign of him now
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:14 pm

Marluxia now stood fifty feet into the air, looking down on the ground, searching for Guts. When he picked up Guts's demonic energy, he quickly snapped his finers, and vines struck out towards him from even further below than he was. They struck out at him with great speed, aiming to pierce through his body.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:17 pm

Guts could feel the vines coming for him once more through the earth since he controlled it and pushed all the earth away from him and created a cavern around him so as the vines came through the ground at him he burned them to ashes once more with his lightning hence the making of the cavern underground
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:20 pm

Marluxia didn't give up that easily. He knew that Guts could control the earth when it was just simpl earth, but he couldn't control what wasn' simple earth. He took a few tree, he quickly dropped a rain of petls on the ground, and snapped his fingers. The explosion created a large crater in the earth which should have came crushing down on hm or atleast snaked him out of the ground.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Guts once again felt the explosions and moved deeper into the earth past the cavern he uses his ability to control earth and send a series of granite spikes at marluxia from the ground aiming to pierce his body
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:26 pm

Marluxia easily managed to deflect the earth by twirling his scythe infront of him at high speed. The spikes all fell to the ground, and he stood there unharmed. Then he started o gro ired of their battle.

"Can we stop fighting now? I'm bored and we are obviously equally matched."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:28 pm

Guts comes out of the ground and looks at him he was ready for any kind of trick marluxia might try to throw at him "i dont understand you dont you wish to find a strong opponent maybe someone who can kill you? everytime you fight its like you dont like it you cant stand the sight of blood whats with you?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:31 pm

He gently landed on the ground, prepared for any tricks his own peaceful treaty could turn against him, and sighed. This man lived purely for battle, while Marluxia simply lived to live freely and shed blood.

"I love the sight of causing pain and spilling blood, but there are some individuals who just tend to bore me. IIf we are equally matched, then where is the fun? If we can over come eachothers powers, then where is the fun?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Guts laughs "you dont get it do you? its that thrill that evenly matched opponents may slip up and the other may win or maybe it was a trick and they were caught the thrill of not knowing whether or not you'll be killed or you will kill them its a way to prove that you truly do belong on this world because you could kill the other being that existed like yourself shedding their blood and taking their life is a way to prove one is truly alive" he keeps grinning as it gets more and more beast like
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:38 pm

Marluxia sighed and shook his head. He threw his scythe into the air, and the scythe exploded, turning into sakura petals.

"The thrill of battle comes from knowing and but not being able to predict your opponents movements, thus making your death come cloer, however, if two beings are evenly matched, then no matter what, they will predict the opponens movemtns, making the battle all the more boring. You can only truly feel alive when you have killed those whose moves are unpredictaand uncontollable by your own measures."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 pm

Guts spits on the ground "ah you just dont get it" he turns around and starts to walk away "whether the heavens sent you to me or not we're done now i dont need you and you dont need me being around each other will only cause problems"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:44 pm

Marluxia walked behind him, his eyes closed, but his mind opened. If he disobeyed the heavens, then there was no telling what they would do to them both. Marluxia wasn't going to take any chances.

"Well, the more problems we have, the more demons we attract. So live with it."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:45 pm

Guts turned "do you know how infuriating it is to be around you? your constant talking your battle plans and the fact that your so full of yourself i tire of it unless you can tell me a way to get to the god hand right now i have no reason to allow you to come with me at all..."
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:48 pm

Marluxia's jaw dropped, not literally, but mentaly, it did. He had told him of a way to get to god hand seven times before, but not once did he listen. He became heated with anger, and he kicked a large boulder at Guts.

[color=violet}"I told you how to get to the god hand seven damn times, but no, you didn't want to listen. Geez, are all demons like you an ass?"[/color]
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Guts knocked the boulder to the side "oh did you i must have missed it with all that other yacking and crap that comes out of your mouth you arrogant little bastard"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:53 pm

Marluxia gloared at Guts with nonthing but hatred when he thought he sensed more demonic power around them. Suddenly, a demonic aura began to surround the two, it was working. The more he enraged Guts, the more of his demonic aura he gave off, summoning more demons.

"Yea, well if you weren't such a dumbass and would clean your fucking ears out for once, you'd of heard what i said you pathetic bastard!"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:56 pm

Guts growls his teeth sharpening themselves his wounded eye twitches even though its been closed shut for many years "maybe if you would just get straight to the point instead of acting all high and mighty i might have listened a little better you son of a bitch"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:02 pm

Marluxia simply yawned and acted as if he was just commented by slightly bowing.

"Thanks for calling me a bitch, it's a real compliment, but then again, i'm not sure if you wee talking about me or that pathetic woman you lost to the god hand. You anted he to be your lover, but you were to weak to save her."

Marluxia chuckled slightly before giving him a devilish smirk, and flicking him off.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:05 pm

Guts looked like he had been stabbed in the heart his eye widened in disbelief he staggered back as though hit every day he had thought about how he couldnt save her he thought only he and the god hand knew of caska he didnt know how to react its as though his will to fight just left from that sudden comeback from marluxia
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:09 pm

Suddenly, hundreds of demons poured out of the forest, and surrounded the two. Marluxia licked his lips in delight as he looked at all of them slowly. He turned back to Guts, and gave him a cold smile.

"This is exactly what we needed Guts. Now let's take them all down."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:14 pm

Guts heard a voice and he looked up suddenly he felt that rage that burning fury that he should have felt when marluxia first said the words he roared and ear shattering roar the very ground shook from his rage as he threw off his armor and he body transformed he had become a true demon (spoiler pic) now he was huge his wings spread out so wide the very sun looked as though it was shaded his arm and eye were restored in this form he looked around slowly he hadnt been in this form in many years the only people to have ever seen this form and sruvived were the four of god hand
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:18 pm

Marluxia witnessed as Guts turned into a true demon, a real demon sent from hell. He simply chuckled, and stayed in his human form. the demons surrounding them began to tremble with fear, and Marluxia simply bowed gracefully before disappearing. He could finally just relax and let Guts do al of the work now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 7 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 22  Next