Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold day to relax (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

Marluxia sat ontop of the waterfall, his legs crossed, simply enjoying the fresh air. He kicked his legs listening to music on his iphone, just enjoying the beauty of the scenary and the music itself. He caught sight of a few animals that roamed around the bottom of the waterfall, bu simply ignored them, enjoying his own free time. He laid back and slowly closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep... sorta.

"No work, no problems."

He sighed happily, and moved around a little, making himself comfortable in the cold wind. That was, untill he felt a small drop of water come down on his face. He opened his eyes, and the dark, gloomy clouds covered the bright sun, and rain poured down on him. He simply smiled, and drifted back off to sleep, enjoying the chilly, wet weather.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Marluxia sighed as Guts provoked Nao more and more untill he sudenly felt he couldn't move his feet. Nao ran, charging right at Guts with speed almost equal to Marluxia's. He swung his fists at his head, and sent a bone breaking kick towards the back of Guts's knee.

"I'll show you to mock me!!"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 pm

As nao closes the distance the yellow balls fly off of his hand and sticks to him and fall into his body as guts simply jumps backward "i wouldnt try to move anymore if i were you"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:17 pm

Nao stayed frozen and didn't move knowing there was secret behind thiese yellow balls. Marluxia, on the oherhand, ran infront of Nao and pulled out his scythe. He slendered his eyes at Guts, and his angelic energy began to glow around his body.

"Let him go..."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:22 pm

Guts grins holding his hands up "hey now calm down he can still move if i want him to its not like he is stuck in place forever this is just an insurance policy in case he gets jumpy again"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Shin walked over to Guts and slapped him on the back leaving a large number of petals.

"And if you get jumpy, you'll detonate right when he does.'

Nao reached into his pocket and made vines surround his body and tried to removed the yellow balls.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:25 pm

Guts looks at marluxia and snaps his fingers the yellow balls coming out of nao he holds out his hand and they are absorbed into his body "watch he will attack again i suspect"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Marluxia simply sighed and snapped his fingers making the petals whither and die. They fell off of Guts's back, and turned to ash once they hit the ground. Marluxia turned his back on Guts, and placed his hand on his brothers shoulder and talked to him. He had reached an agreement with Nao, and turned back to Guts.

"There, now you two get along."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:39 pm

Guts raises an eyebrow "yes get along with a demon hunter who apparently hates me and wants to kill me yea that'll happen" he yawns and turns his back to nao
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:02 pm

Nao simply scoffed and turned his back on Guts, giving him the middle finger. Marluxia simply sighed, and grabbed Nao's ear and Guts's an dragged them both northward.

"I don't have time for this..."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:27 am

Guts pulls back from marluxia "what are you doing? and where are we going?" he crossed his arms and stood here not moving at all until he go an answer from marluxia
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:16 am

Marluxia sighed, still holding onto Nao's ear, and just kept walking.

"We are going to the bar so i can get some intell on these 'gods'.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:52 pm

Guts sighed and followed "why intell lets just go kill them ike we did the god hand"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Marrluxia sighed, but continued to walk north, ignoring Guts. Nao on the otherhand scoffed at Guts's comment, and then chuckled. He was about to make a smart comment, but was cut off by Marluxia who instead took the initiative for once.

"These gods are stronger, smarter, better than god habd. They are not to be taken lightly. Mystics are far more dangerous then god hand."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 pm

Guts shrugs "either way we're gonna have to fight them knowing their powers isnt really going to help if they can still use them ya know" he follows marluxia an nao
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:44 pm

Nao sighed and then decided he'd just be a tad bit nicer so he could avoid getting hit for every word he spoke. He spoke, but didn't turn around to face Guts, knowing that he'd get in trouble with Marluxia.

"You've got it all wrong. If we know their powers, than we can learn the weakness of their powers and turn them against them."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Gus raises an eyebrow at nao "we? uh hello you just tried to kill me a little while ago so what are you saying we like your oing to help?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 12:45 pm

Marluxia sighed, and just decided to let the two get it all out so he wouldn't have to deal with it later. He walked ahead while Nao turned back and looked at Guts.

"Look, you were covered in the smell of blood and demon, it was natural instinct to attack you. Besides, Marly is gonna make me go anyway."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:09 pm

Guts raises an eyebrow at nao "did you not get that i smell like demons blood and not human blood so that would mean was killing demons and not humans dont cha think?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:15 pm

Nao looked at the ground before nodding slowly.

"It wasn't that scent that made me angry enough to attack you. It was Marly's scent, i thought you had done something to him."

Marluxia stopped in his tracks, and turned around and placed a hand on Nao's shoulder. Nao looked back at him, and Marluxia smiled warmly, right before he launched Nao into a tree, and then sent him into another one by gently placing a sakura petal bomb right on his chest.

"If i wanted you to care about me, i'd ask. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Guts sends a small static shock into maluxia's nose while he is busy with nao he laughs walking by him "hey at least he cares you got someone who does your lucky you shouldnt be so hard on him" he smiles his rare smile
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:51 pm

Marluxia's eye twitched a little when his nose was shocked, and he simply punched Guts lightly. Then he simply shook his head as Nao came walking out of the debris slowly.

"So, your mad at me for caring?"

Marluxia simply sighed and continued walking, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:54 pm

Guts continues walking little did he know he and marluxia had been interuppted by nao before they could bandge his wound so the wound in his side still let blood flow it started to spatter the ground as he walked but Guts hadnt noticed
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:58 pm

Nao noticed the wound he had placed in Guts, and smiled devilishly, but simply walked up to him, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Let me patch that up."
Back to top Go down
Guts

Guts

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Guts turns to nao and raises an eyebrow at him and his comment "what are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Marluxia

Marluxia

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Nao pointed at the wound he had put in Guts earlier, and then looks over at Marluxia. Marluxia just kept walking, not paying the two any mind.

"This wound i gave you from earlier."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold day to relax (open)   A cold day to relax (open) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold day to relax (open)
Page 13 of 22Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next