Sinful City Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sinful City

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hello
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm by Kia_Niko

» THE SITE
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm by Kia_Niko

» Mimi Hagnim
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm by Mimi Hagnim

» Kazu the Outcast
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 10:21 am by Darthwin

» Mai Takeda
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:30 pm by Darthwin

» Koko's house
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:18 pm by Koneko

» Walking in the park
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 pm by Kekei

» To the pool!
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:48 pm by Koneko

» Temari
A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:42 pm by Darthwin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

A cold new day. (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Vixen

Vixen

A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 3:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

I walk down the alley my hood pulled over my head the air chills me to my bones , something pulls me towards the school , what I have no clue, why again it aludes me.All I know is I must head towards it if I am to learn. It is why I walk down the alley alone.

It is dificult being alone but to find some one who at a mere touch I don't see pain or death is rare. It is part of what i search for but not al , to learn is there too biting at my mind as i walk, one foot coldly infront of another as i have for the past two days drawn my this urge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:11 am

lalita looked at her confused "umm ok.."
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:36 am

I look at her and the confusion on her face "Its ok , I have been told only a boy whose touch sends a feeling so strong threw me can finally release me." I say looking down at the charm I wear realizing that on that day i will know longer need the charm as i will be complete.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

Location : *looks around* i dont know, but there's lots of monkey's eating cupcakes

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:37 am

"you mean the guy you fall in love with" she said trying to make it clear in her own mind
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:10 am

I look at her "I don't know "I say looking at her "its not spacific in whitch." I move slowly my cloak now billoling out behind as I move the vevet catching the light as we walk.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:15 am

lalita looked forward at the school
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:23 am

I feel things have gone quiet and sigh deeply feeling the drain from my body as we move "have you been long at the school?" I ask trying to make conversationj with her. The charm i wear swings as i move casting a gentle glint from the light there was.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am

lalita laughed "no, ive only gone one day, and i skiped with my class, remeber" she said recalling saying that eairer
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:27 am

I smirk "yes , sory just trying to regain some sort of converstaion" I say looking across at her "you seem preocupied " I say obsering the fact she dosen't say much.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:32 am

lalita looked at her as the stone turned deep blue, showing she was depressed "o im just recalling some memmories"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:39 am

I look at the stone and nod "I can see" I say poiting to the stone and giveing a small smile as it wavers in color before my eyes, I look at ehr once more "may I ask , if it not to painful , what memories" I hope she will hare them as I know hard and painful memoeries shared are better to deal with than thse kept bottled away
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:42 am

"im just thinking about my childhood, ya see" she took a deepbreath "when i was born, my parents left me in the forest to day, but thanks to and old couple walking by, i was save, it was my moma and pop, they died two years ago" she said
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:54 am

I look at her and smile "They were your true perants , and will remain so" i move to face her." They live in your heart" I touch her chest "Here" my hand feels the heat from her and i smile but then pull it back tucking it back into my cloak.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:56 am

lalita looked at her and the stoned turned purple showing she was happy but still alittle sad
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:00 am

I smile because she is now smiling "you will still feel sad but think of the happyness they brought, your life started sad but you have many joy filled days ahead" something told me to say that , as it felt to me to be right for her to hear.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:01 am

lalita smiled a real smile
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 am

we drawnere the school,its wall looming up at us , I take adep dreath now its my turn to fel the pangs of fear at my senses. Turning I take solice in her confidence as we head for the main entrance.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:15 am

"theres no need to worry" lalita said calmly "its really easy to make friends here"
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:18 am

I listen to her words but still the fear rages inside me likke a dog nawing on a bone it diggs deeper into me. "I never made freinds esialy , I was suprised at being able to talk to you " I say moving with her.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 am

lalita smiled agian "dont worry vixen, ill intrude you to my friends, even though my room mate is alittle weird" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 am

I smile and follow her now feeling slightly better about the school , even thought something had brought me here I feel that this place is a wealth of knwolage and intresting experiances.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:19 am

lalita smiled and walked into the office
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:23 am

I stand out side wondering what will come next the sense of knowlage swirling around me like a mist on awarm summer morning its wealth whispering to me like the leaves on a tree in the breeze. i shift nevously the cloak now feeling heavy against my body and i thorw it back over my shoulders showing my slim curved figure underneath, I am slender yet toned .
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:27 am

lalita walked out "here ya go" she said handing vixen her scedule
Back to top Go down
Vixen

Vixen

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:30 am

I look at the paper and nod as I take it "Thank you" I say as I look at her my cheeks turning pink "and do you know my door room number I would like to freshen up" I say pulling the claok back around me, the paper disapearing under it still in my hand.
Back to top Go down
blair

blair

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 12:32 am

lalita smiled "yet, infact its right next to mine"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cold new day. (open)   A cold new day. (open) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cold new day. (open)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next